Dec 21st 2012 debate

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Candyman

Jan 15, 2007
GT Yarmouth
www.corruptskys.co.uk
I think ya missing a point here, it's not going to be all normal as we know it, then suddenly on the 21st of dec 2012 we might get floods and stuff, this date is the peek date of when we pass this point in space.

We are already seeing some mad weather that's breaking new records all the time, my question is, do you think we are starting to see the effects now, or is what we are seeing just down to human activity/pollution? Do you think this event is starting and will get worse? Are we going to bare witness to some events not seen for over 25,000 years?

Monty

Apr 8, 2006
I dont agree with this view at all monty m8 , deluded scientists lol !

Crazy Deluded reply bt i respect your view mate

We will see in 2012 if they are deluded or not! ;) i allready know the answer but you will have to wait to 2012 ;)

The Never Ending Story! :S

Over & Out! ;)

Monty

Apr 8, 2006
to do with science & history tht is ;)

What ever it is you do in life to fully understand to it's core is to study the science & philosophy side of it which i have done for years! it is easy to watch & read something then simply repeat it to someone! but it is completely different when you actually go out & learn something for yourself!

If you was into Space or whatever you would have Telescopes & all the tools!

Last edited:

seandelier

Dec 8, 2006
The blackholes at the centre of the galaxy are not regular black holes. They are super massive blackholes and as such do not have the same gravitational effects or tidal effects as the normal dense small ones.

Doddy

VIP Gold Member
Sep 13, 2007
Manchester
What ever it is you do in life to fully understand to it's core is to study the science & philosophy side of it which i have done for years! It is easy to watch & read something then simply repeat it to someone! but it is completely different when you actually go out & learn something for yourself!

Now if you was really into Space or whatever you would have Telescopes & all the tools!

Do you walk the walk or talk the talk!

What are you taking about , what have you studyd to the core ? Science & Philosophy ?

I was in to space but never owned a telescope :confused: I Just did a course in college studying physics instead !!!

Candyman

Jan 15, 2007
GT Yarmouth
www.corruptskys.co.uk
The blackholes at the centre of the galaxy are not regular black holes. They are super massive blackholes and as such do not have the same gravitational effects or tidal effects as the normal dense small ones.

You are fully correct, the small black holes have an even more powerful pull, however the black holes at the centre of each galaxy can be in two modes, feeding or not feeding. If a black hole is feeding you will then see the 'x-ray' at the top and bottom of it chucking out all manner of crap back into space.

Regardless of size or strength of any black hole, they are what keeps a cluster of stars/planets together in the form of a galaxy, and that's 1 hell of a magnet however you look at it ;)

Monty

Apr 8, 2006
What are you taking about , what have you studyd to the core ? Science & Philosophy ?!

I tell you what Doddy i am finding you a strange person with the way you are acting to me! That what you typed above is not normal so this is now over! You have issues!

BTW I have studied Science & Philosophy of music & still am all the time! & i have taught people as well,Doddy mate you know nothing about me! like i said this is now over! :wave:

Candyman

Jan 15, 2007
GT Yarmouth
www.corruptskys.co.uk
What ever it is you do in life to fully understand to it's core is to study the science & philosophy side of it which i have done for years! it is easy to watch & read something then simply repeat it to someone! but it is completely different when you actually go out & learn something for yourself!

If you was into Space or whatever you would have Telescopes & all the tools!

lol monty, your distrust for 99.9% of the population is awesome lol

However, this event is not in debate in the science world, all of science agrees that this event WILL take place, the question in debate here is what effect (if any) will this extra gravity have on our planet or weather systems?

The most powerful telescopes or tools in the world will not answer this question, maths can only give a good guess, so were talking 'views' at this point. I think you have made it clear that you think it will have no effect at all, that's your view, that's fine, but if you can give more to your reasons (others than your distrust for what others say might happen) i for one would be very interest to hear them. :thumbsup:

Doddy

VIP Gold Member
Sep 13, 2007
Manchester
I tell you what Doddy i am finding you a strange person with the way you are acting to me! That what you typed above is not normal so this is now over! You have issues!

BTW I have studied Science & Philosophy of music & still am all the time! & i have taught people as well,Doddy mate you know nothing about me! like i said this is now over! :wave:

lmao , monty your missing my point , This thread is not about science & philosophy of MUSIC so why are you relating to that , and when have i said i no anything about you ? I dis agreed with your view thats all , I do have issues but nothin to do with you or this thread lol . Im glad you find me strange :) makes me feel normal you thinking that ;)

Indeed this is over lol stick to topic man ,We disagree n thts all there is 2 it :thumbsup:

Monty

Apr 8, 2006
lmao , monty your missing my point , This thread is not about science & philosophy of MUSIC so why are you relating to that , and when have i said i no anything about you ? I dis agreed with your view thats all , I do have issues but nothin to do with you or this thread lol . Im glad you find me strange :) makes me feel normal you thinking that ;)

Indeed this is over lol stick to topic man ,We disagree n thts all there is 2 it :thumbsup:

There is science & philosophy in a lot of things when you have studied it once you see it in everything else & everything looks clearer it changes everything & makes things easier to do & the truth sticks out more,when you study science & philosophy at what you choose in life it makes you better at what you want to be & also i trust myself! it's called having strength! having new ideas! creativity! & so on!

But my point is i don't believe the world is going to end in 2012 period! for my own reasons which i should of just put in the first place! but next time Doddy please just put your own opinion about the topic & not about me it felt really personal! & all of this would not of happened in the firs place!

It's not about me sticking to topic i work things out in different ways thats why some of it does not make sense to you!

PS Steven it's not about trust but plays a part! it is about truth of facts!

This is my last topic now! ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited:

Doddy

VIP Gold Member
Sep 13, 2007
Manchester
There is science & philosophy in a lot of things when you have studied it once you see it in everything else & everything looks clearer it changes everything & makes things easier to do & the truth sticks out more,when you study science & philosophy at what you choose in life it makes you better at what you want to be & also i trust myself! it's called having strength! having new ideas! creativity! & so on!

But my point is i don't believe the world is going to end in 2012 period! for my own reasons which i should of just put in the first place! but next time Doddy please just put your own opinion about the topic & not about me it felt really personal! & all of this would not of happened in the firs place!

It's not about me sticking to topic i work things out in different ways thats why some of it does not make sense to you!

PS Steven it's not about trust but plays a part! it is about truth of facts!

This is my last topic now! ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

I dont believe the world will end either , That isnt whats being sugested :S

I Shared my view & thought it would do no harm by saying i disagree with yours . It wasnt a personal attack at you or the way you come up with your views . You said your view & i respect tht . Just dont agree . Nowt personal . I'll leave it at tht :)

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
I've got a mate who's convinced the world is going to end in 2012 as well, I can't remember if its for the same reason, but probably?

He does take alot of DMT though lol.

He comes on here sometimes - Rainbow - are you out there haha ??? :p xxx

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
Only mass human extinction or partial wipeout will save earth anyway.

We are disease eating away at the planet.

About time we were taught a lesson, by nature.

That said I doubt it will be in 2012, it will probably be a slow death over many years.

At least it's after the Olympics though.

Last edited:

seandelier

Dec 8, 2006
You are fully correct, the small black holes have an even more powerful pull, however the black holes at the centre of each galaxy can be in two modes, feeding or not feeding. If a black hole is feeding you will then see the 'x-ray' at the top and bottom of it chucking out all manner of crap back into space.

Regardless of size or strength of any black hole, they are what keeps a cluster of stars/planets together in the form of a galaxy, and that's 1 hell of a magnet however you look at it ;)

Its a lie and a hoax, you have been had. I suggest you go and google it and you will see that it is all crap. Do not use youtube, use scholarly articles/tech forums/non CT websites.

The Greatest Hoax Of The 21st Century: 2012 Armageddon

concerned citizen said:
Question
Hi, i have a question about the sun alignment in the center of the galaxy in 2012. Will the sun be in the EXACT center of the galaxy? or just lined up/next to the center of the sun. If you can, can you explain this to me. (15 years old) Thank you very much.

NASA ask an astrobioligist site said:
Answer
I can’t explain it because it is just an Internet hoax. There is no alignment with the center of the Galaxy in 2012 or any time. As to the Sun being in the center of the Galaxy, that it impossible; the Sun and solar system will always remain at about 30,000 light years from the galactic center. These stories on the Internet are simply lies, and I am sorry if they have been a problem for you. A lot of the stuff on the Internet is wrong, and you have to learn to distinguish the truth from the lies. One simple test is to ask if any of these claims are made by real scientists, or if they have been reported in newspapers or on TV news. The stories about alignments or disaster striking in 2012 do not pass this test.

David Morrison
NAI Senior Scientist

And here is the classic

omg! ty for this..I'm only 15 and I cried to my mother about the World ending and I read all ur articles on this site and i understood this stuff...i learned now that this is all fake bullshit that random people just make up trying to make money by selling their books.....this is sick people..stop trying to scare kids like me...it's pathetic..

And if you are still unsure you could contact this man.

Dr Neil deGrassi Tyson, Director of Hayden Planetarium New York.

Neil deGrasse Tyson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ps - He says it a hoax.

Postie

VIP Silver Member
Jan 22, 2006
St Helens
I thought it was a hoax too when reading thread,money makes the world go round and there is a lot of money to be made from b.s like this,intersting stuff though if it were true but who am i to pass judgement,im a thick fook:)

Candyman

Jan 15, 2007
GT Yarmouth
www.corruptskys.co.uk
Its a lie and a hoax, you have been had. I suggest you go and google it and you will see that it is all crap. Do not use youtube, use scholarly articles/tech forums/non CT websites.

The Greatest Hoax Of The 21st Century: 2012 Armageddon

And here is the classic

And if you are still unsure you could contact this man.

Dr Neil deGrassi Tyson, Director of Hayden Planetarium New York.

Neil deGrasse Tyson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ps - He says it a hoax.

This is a very good view & point, is all the tv programs and science behind all this just a way of getting people to tune into tv channels and buy books or mags?

I have personally been looking into this event and many others, so far this is the only 1 that makes me think there might be truth behind it. The planet X idea seems to be utter fantasy along with dimension shifts and 99.9% of ufo reports

However, saying that anything from NASA has to be chucked out the window when it comes to UFO's as they cut live feeds from space missions after a so called UFO was sighted on a number on there feeds. Why would they then pull the plug? makes no sence at all, strange things need an answer, not a blank screen with extremely loose reasons?

Thanks for the links mate, i will deffo be looking at them :thumbsup:

Candyman

Jan 15, 2007
GT Yarmouth
www.corruptskys.co.uk
Only mass human extinction or partial wipeout will save earth anyway.

We are disease eating away at the planet.

About time we were taught a lesson, by nature.

That said I doubt it will be in 2012, it will probably be a slow death over many years.

At least it's after the Olympics though.

If this event takes place we are talking a good few years of very extreme weather, 2012 is just the 'peek' year.

When you say "Only mass human extinction or partial wipeout will save earth anyway." What exactly do you mean mate? :thumbsup: