Dec 21st 2012 debate

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Candyman

Jan 15, 2007
GT Yarmouth
www.corruptskys.co.uk
We have all heard about the end of the world many times and so far it's all been utter shit right? Well im sceptic, i need to see something solid to gain my interest, something scientific to back clames of any type. .....however, something IS going to happen in December 2012 that is 100% fact, the only question is, what will happen?

The facts are this. In 2012 our planet will line up with the sun and the centre of the milky way (our galaxy) and this 'could' course very bad weather due to the magnetic pull. The Myon civilization based there calender on this event, and there calender is said to be even more advanced than our own. They warn of massive changes to the planet when this event takes place that only happens once every 25,800 years.

Let's not all get hyped up, chances are very little will happen or change... but we WILL witness an extremely rare event take place in 2012, an event that no1 knows for sure what effects it will have on earth.

Many religions describe this event in the same way as well as ancient civilizations like Egypt. Science has proven that there is now facts to back these old warnings up.

One theory is based on the earths 'wobble' as it spins. This slight 'wobble' takes 25,800 years to complete 1 cycle and just so happens to complete this cycle at the exact same time as the sun passes over the centre of our galaxy. We know that thousands of years in the past the north and south poles we not where they are today, in fact Alaska used to be on the equator and once was hot and tropical, so what made the poles shift position?

Is is possible that ancient civilizations that had been around for thousands of years were all but wiped out and put back in the stone age? How do we explain the knowledge they had about the stars and the planet thousands of years ago that seems to have been lost? Look have far we have come in just 200 years, think what thousands of years could do?

What do you lot think of this event we will all bare witness to? Do you think the changing weather and environment is a result of human activity or are we starting to see the effects of this event starting to take place as suggested by ancient texts?

You can find a bunch of info on the net about this even to learn more, have a look at these 3 clips and tell me what you think.

YouTube - Everything Changes On Earth 12-21-2012 Part 1 Part 1
YouTube - Everything Changes On Earth 12-21-2012 Part 2 Part 2
YouTube - Everything Changes On Earth 12-21-2012 Part 3 Part 3

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
I've seen enough doom predicting docu's to last me a lifetime and i'm sceptical about this too, probably because countless other armagedonit doomsday scenarios have come to nothing.

Sounds interesting though and i'd like to watch this when i've got a bit more time:thumbsup:

Candyman

Jan 15, 2007
GT Yarmouth
www.corruptskys.co.uk
I've seen enough doom predicting docu's to last me a lifetime and i'm sceptical about this too, probably because countless other armagedonit doomsday scenarios have come to nothing.

Sounds interesting though and i'd like to watch this when i've got a bit more time:thumbsup:

I agree mate, to say it would be 'armagedon' or 'doomsday' is probz a bit extreme, but if the poles did shift the result would be devastating to say the least, and it has happened before.

We could just see the most extreme weather since records began, at the end of the day this event has happened in the past and we did survive, but to what cost is the real question here?

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
i Watched a documentary on wobbles and string theories a while ago, this is really normal for a planet to wobble and its possibly one of the only ways an astrologer can tell the difference between a far away star and a planet. its all very interesting but i think again its just our interpretation of what we think the ancients knew and what theyre philosophies were, we have no way of knowing if this is actually what they based their calendars on or how the events of the past took place, we can only summise ;) Ill remain sceptical i think :thumbsup: Very interesting tho :cool:

just one more thing to add, the planets geography and continents etc are constantly on the shift so this would explain the poles moving also no?

Candyman

Jan 15, 2007
GT Yarmouth
www.corruptskys.co.uk
i Watched a documentary on wobbles and string theories a while ago, this is really normal for a planet to wobble and its possibly one of the only ways an astrologer can tell the difference between a far away star and a planet. its all very interesting but i think again its just our interpretation of what we think the ancients knew and what theyre philosophies were, we have no way of knowing if this is actually what they based their calendars on or how the events of the past took place, we can only summise ;) Ill remain sceptical i think :thumbsup: Very interesting tho :cool:

The 'wobble' you describe is in the detection of other planets that orbit distant stars. In the hunt for live on other planets they know that a planet needs to be just the right distance from a star (or sun) for the temperature to sustain life as we know it.

What they do is watch a star for many years and see is the light from that star 'wobbles'. If it does it means a planet has passed in front of it coursing the light to wobble. They can then somehow calculate the distance of that planet from said star and judge if it is too close or too far away to sustain life.

The wobble of earth is not the same. It's thought that when our planet waz forming (still a ball of fire getting hit by all manor or rocks) another forming planet or commet the size or mars clipped earth knocking it off its natural axis and thus the impact spread rock into orbit that collected to form our moon.

However, this does not explain how our north and south poles have massively moved in a very short space of time more than once.

With the ice caps melting new things are being dicoverd. They found a baby mamouth perfectly preserved in the ice and found it had been eating plants before it had suddenly been frozen in time. It's thought that if the poles shift it takes just 48 hours to 5 days. Warm tropics could turn into ice caps in a matter of days.

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Yep, i've probably seen most if not all major doomsday docu's that have been shown on the documentary channels, as i'm fascinated by this kind of stuff:cool:

One day it 'Will' happen again no doubt, but whether it's this century or thousands of millennia, who knows. If one thing doesn't get us, then something else will. When they come up with a date for the event though it just seems to asking for trouble.

Monty

Apr 8, 2006
I had a quick flick through can't be assed watching all that lol i don't believe any off this crap i actually feel sorry for them!

They just play History chinese whispers & keep changing the text of History making it more believable to themselfs so they can keep enjoying what they do!

There so desprate to find a phenomenon or what ever word suits it! but as long as there having fun its cool!

There is great scientists that do real wonders for us & there is the deluded scientists!

Candyman

Jan 15, 2007
GT Yarmouth
www.corruptskys.co.uk
Yep, i've probably seen most if not all major doomsday docu's that have been shown on the documentary channels, as i'm fascinated by this kind of stuff:cool:

One day it 'Will' happen again no doubt, but whether it's this century or thousands of millennia, who knows. If one thing doesn't get us, then something else will. When they come up with a date for the event though it just seems to asking for trouble.

Very true, i agree will you fully, however all these other 'scare' events of the end of the world and such have been based of 'proffits' people who thought that could see the future and there was little to no science behind any of them in the past.

This event is a real life event and tho backed by proffits it does open many new questions to what we know about our galaxy and how it all works.

Candyman

Jan 15, 2007
GT Yarmouth
www.corruptskys.co.uk
I had a quick flick through can't be assed watching all that lol i don't believe any off this crap i actually feel sorry for them!

They just play History chinese whispers & keep changing the text of History making it more believable to themselfs so they can keep enjoying what they do!

There so desprate to find a phenomenon or what ever word suits it! but as long as there having fun its cool!

There is great scientists that do real wonders for us & there is the deluded scientists!

Monty, i'm very much the same opinion as you bro and agree fully with ya, but strip away all the stuff that that's been proven wrong in the past time and time again and look at just the real science for a min.

Our earth and sun is going to line up with the black hole at the centre of our galaxy in 2012, this much is fact. We can see how ALL galaxy's are flat and not ball shaped like everything else. This means the gravitational pull from a black hole is flat and like a powerful beam of energy spanning trillions of light years into space.

We know the sun and moon control the tides of earth, so what effects would the result of passing through a powerful beam of gravity from a black hole have on our planet?

Monty

Apr 8, 2006
Monty, i'm very much the same opinion as you bro and agree fully with ya, but strip away all the stuff that that's been proven wrong in the past time and time again and look at just the real science for a min.

Our earth and sun is going to line up with the black hole at the centre of our galaxy in 2012, this much is fact. We can see how ALL galaxy's are flat and not ball shaped like everything else. This means the gravitational pull from a black hole is flat and like a powerful beam of energy spanning trillions of light years into space.

We know the sun and moon control the tides of earth, so what effects would the result of passing through a powerful beam of gravity from a black hole have on our planet?

I can't answer your question as i find it hard to put into words what i feel about this crap! & tbh i don't really want to get into this end of the world nonsense! i still love ya tho STE :D

Don't watch this crap its unhealthy there just trying to put you under there spell dumbing you down! etc

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think this might answer your question a bit!

There is phantasist & there is realist! the day a phantasist wakes out of his phantasy word & enters the real world is the day there mind will open up & see things clearly!

How i feel about this topic it is not about the subject itself but the dellusion of people who will bend facts etc to make things believable to themselfs! like a lier lies so much they forget they are lieing & becomes part of there life!

Candyman

Jan 15, 2007
GT Yarmouth
www.corruptskys.co.uk
I can't answer your question as i find it hard to put into words what i feel about this crap! & tbh i don't really want to get into this end of the world nonsense! i still love ya tho STE :D

Don't watch this crap its unhealthy there just trying to put you under there spell dumbing you down! etc

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think this might answer your question a bit!

There is phantasist & there is realist! the day a phantasist wakes out of his phantasy word & enters the real world is the day there mind will open up & see things clearly!

How i feel about this topic it is not about the subject itself but the dellusion of people who will bend facts etc to make things believable to themselfs! like a lier lies so much they forget they are lieing & becomes part of there life!

hmmm interesting view Monty mate, so I guess you'll not be stocking up on bake beans and rubber dingies then? :D :thumbsup:

ste huxley

Jul 17, 2001
Planet E
www.huxtableshouseparty.co.uk
Now this is interesting.

There are loads of theories going around but one that has stuck in my mind is the whole thing about the 'great harvest' whereby these higher beings in the universe think its time for our planet to 'evolve' to the next level of consciousness /being etc and that certain people who fit the bill will get into the next evolutionary step kind of like in another dimension on the same planet and the people remaining will carry on living in an exact copy of the planet, but it will die out eventually

Something that reminded me of this theory was the film 'Knowing'

Supposedly we know about this theory because some higher ranking being got in touch with someone on earth in this dimension and told em lol

Apparantly there are loads of dimensions of time and space in the universe, multiple copies of everything and you can shift between them.

Mad eh

Candyman

Jan 15, 2007
GT Yarmouth
www.corruptskys.co.uk
Now this is interesting.

There are loads of theories going around but one that has stuck in my mind is the whole thing about the 'great harvest' whereby these higher beings in the universe think its time for our planet to 'evolve' to the next level of consciousness /being etc and that certain people who fit the bill will get into the next evolutionary step kind of like in another dimension on the same planet and the people remaining will carry on living in an exact copy of the planet, but it will die out eventually

Something that reminded me of this theory was the film 'Knowing'

Supposedly we know about this theory because some higher ranking being got in touch with someone on earth in this dimension and told em lol

Apparantly there are loads of dimensions of time and space in the universe, multiple copies of everything and you can shift between them.

Mad eh

I've seen that film, great film, enjoyed it.

It's a wonderful theory that we have other dimensions and 'aliens' have had control over our existence. As far as dimensions go with me, there seems to be no science behind it as yet, so i tend to push that aside.

As regards 'aliens' i think we can safely say we are not the only planet with life in the universe, the question "are we alone" is now 2 questions. "where is other life" and "how entelagent is that life"

Are you saying that in 2012 you think we could get a visit like in the film?

ste huxley

Jul 17, 2001
Planet E
www.huxtableshouseparty.co.uk
Are you saying that in 2012 you think we could get a visit like in the film?

Kind of, it was more the people being chosen to carry on life in some other dimension. Apparantly we wont realise its happening but the people who dont get chosen will stay in an old copy of the planet, maybe the people who get chosen wont know they are in a new copy either:S

I got this from Illumanti news website or something like that. There is about 50 pages worth of dialog where a being from a higher source sent from people who deal with 'the creator' answers questions from people on a web forum about this whole thing. There are reasons why this being did this but I cant remem em lol. Also the responses to the questions are answered very cleverly and in double quick time, suggesting very high intelligence. Its a fascinating read.

Candyman

Jan 15, 2007
GT Yarmouth
www.corruptskys.co.uk
Kind of, it was more the people being chosen to carry on life in some other dimension. Apparantly we wont realise its happening but the people who dont get chosen will stay in an old copy of the planet, maybe the people who get chosen wont know they are in a new copy either:S

I got this from Illumanti news website or something like that. There is about 50 pages worth of dialog where a being from a higher source sent from people who deal with 'the creator' answers questions from people on a web forum about this whole thing. There are reasons why this being did this but I cant remem em lol. Also the responses to the questions are answered very cleverly and in double quick time, suggesting very high intelligence. Its a fascinating read.

Interesting opinion, but if we got a visit do you think America would just shoot at it like this footage might suggest?

YouTube - Secret War In Space - NASA Coverup? - Rare Footage - Proof that UFOs are REAL - Aliens being Attacked by Humans

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
i Watched a documentary on wombles

Wombles_450x350.jpg

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Couldn't resist :$