FAC251 - The Factory

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

adamw

Feb 13, 2007
Disco Outcast
The irony of doing it in the building that brought Factory to it's knees. :S

And interestingly there's a club opening tonight round the corner doing pretty much the same thing musically. Let's see what happens... :D

misstickle

Apr 2, 2004
upgraded to Didsbury!
The irony of doing it in the building that brought Factory to it's knees. :S

And interestingly there's a club opening tonight round the corner doing pretty much the same thing musically. Let's see what happens... :D

Sound Control? Looks alreeet...you going? I quite fancy it but dunno if i can justify mid week partying at the mo.

Tilly Tina Tunz

Feb 21, 2009
Madchester
Will Peter Hook ever stop chatting shit?? Or ever get over the fact 'pun intended' that The Hacienda was one of many Manchester's great mid 1980's clubs.. & can never be re-created , he is still a sad pathetic old 'wish he had been' pffffffft!!

adamw

Feb 13, 2007
Disco Outcast
Bastard, i opted out and now I'm stuck in cringing at Katherine Jenkins operatic version of Evanessense...:|

Have a good night :thumbsup:

Had a good night in there, venue is good, though not all floors open yet.
Kid British played live, glad it wasn't Kathryn Jenkins or Evanescence!!! ;)
The live area is upstairs, middle floor is a bar/communal area and the basement is the "club area" though that won't be complete til mid-january. I got a sneak look at this last week though and it's going to be the best bit of the whole place without doubt.

Still "work in progress" but I reckon this will be good once fully open. :cool:

Karlos

Jul 15, 2004
wasn't it done 'tongue in cheek' for MTV so it purposefully looks shit? Can't see someone like him being so appallingly un-self aware.