So is nobody going to mention....

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Jonno

Jul 15, 2001
ikontraband said:
yes i suppose your right there a few hundred muslim fanatics is nothing to worry about then ?

4 to bring carnage to london 7/7
5 to kill hundreds in madrid
9 to fly planes in to buildings in usa and kill thousands

thats less than 20 , :eek:
But it's still the minority though isn't it, regardless of their actions.

So why tar them all with the same brush? That's my point.

Jonno

Jul 15, 2001
sirius said:
Jesus Jonno. We know what youre saying! :rolleyes: . I think youre wrong by missing the point.
How am I missing the point if my point is that people are judging the majority on the minority?

I really don't need to give examples from this thread do I? Just read them for yourself!

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
imo. yep its a small minority of extreme heads doing this. not every muslim in the world is kickin off big time.

a lot of muslims in the world are greatly offended by it which i can see why as its there strong belief that ya shudnt b dissin that mohammed dood.

i dont believe tho that every muslim in this country it evil and shud b banished. im mates with some muslims and there sound as. there is bad people in every walks of life.

youve seen extreme muslims going off there jus like there is extreme BNP heads out there. theres 2 sides to every coin.

i jus think that everyone in this world shud double drop at the same time and give each other a dead big hug

doolz

butty said:
imo. yep its a small minority of extreme heads doing this. not every muslim in the world is kickin off big time.

a lot of muslims in the world are greatly offended by it which i can see why as its there strong belief that ya shudnt b dissin that mohammed dood.

i dont believe tho that every muslim in this country it evil and shud b banished. im mates with some muslims and there sound as. there is bad people in every walks of life.

youve seen extreme muslims going off there jus like there is extreme BNP heads out there. theres 2 sides to every coin.

i jus think that everyone in this world shud double drop at the same time and give each other a dead big hug

here here well fuckin said that man :thumbsup:

MANC

Apr 1, 2003
Manc
butty said:

yep alot of it is about where your heads at, the 'spirit of 88' BNP types and Jihad types whould thrive in either group if they had happened to have been born into the others circumstances

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
I just think it gets peoples back up when we as westerners are expected to respect their ways to their written letter when they have little or no respect of any of ours :thumbsup:

Just think its a bit cheeky tbh...cus the least i would do if i went to someone elses country was to try to abide or at least fit in in some way....i certainly wouldnt dictate :eek:

ScouseCol

Jan 21, 2005
Liverpool
www.dodgy-scouser.com
butty said:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

as long as i don't have to hug sirius. he typed in another recent post that he dances like his dad at weddings wearing nothin but underbulged Y fronts and a cheeky smile. we could always send him and his dancing skills to scare the shit outta the muslim extremists if things get too out of hand :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Jonno

Jul 15, 2001
butty said:
Ah but you can't think about them as individuals. Ask Sirius. Or just read his posts on this thread.

They have to be thought as of a collective who are are planning the downfall of British society as we know it!

ilovepiano

Jul 9, 2002
Northern Star said:
I just think it gets peoples back up when we as westerners are expected to respect their ways to their written letter when they have little or no respect of any of ours :thumbsup:

Yeah, I think this guy has a good way of putting it...

"Muslims use Western standards of behavior against Westerners while also holding Westerners to Islamic standards of behavior; while at the same time never accepting Western standards of behavior.

Those who demand from the West that which they are unwilling to reciprocate, seek to forcibly revise our values. In short they seek our submission- or in Arabic: Islam.
"

Jonno

Jul 15, 2001
ilovepiano said:
Yeah, I think this guy has a good way of putting it...

"Muslims use Western standards of behavior against Westerners while also holding Westerners to Islamic standards of behavior; while at the same time never accepting Western standards of behavior.

Those who demand from the West that which they are unwilling to reciprocate, seek to forcibly revise our values. In short they seek our submission- or in Arabic: Islam.
"
Some may do, but is it wise to judge all of them the same way? They are all individuals.

Konspiracy

Sep 9, 2002
Was Manchestoh, Now Yorkshire
Jonno said:
Some may do, but is it wise to judge all of them the same way? They are all individuals.

No they arent, they are all complete fucking lunatics, every single one of them

I mean come on, have you not heard, the armies are massing this very minute to change our way of life and we should all be very very scared on this board

One day you will log in and it will be www.olskoolislamanthemz.com, Im tellin ya

Some people really do need to get a life, instead they choose to hide behind their keyboard because they really have nothing better to do

Im off down the boozer,if I see Mohammad on the way, i'll pass on the message:thumbsup:

LOL lovin the irony Neil n Ade ;)

whilst not EVERY Muslim is extremist & even Sirius would confirm that there are peace-loving Muslims who find the extreme militant stance abhorrent I still say my point is valid...

What other religion kicks off like this & believes it can mandate to the world basically through Terror Tactics ?

Buddhism ? Newp
Hare Krishnas ? Too busy dancing to the beat of the tambourine
Judaism ? mmmm.... surveys still out.. I'm erring on the side of yes but certainly not to the extreme of Islam
Hindu's...? Not on your sacred cow mate
Christianity ? A religion so full of apathy it would rather turn the other cheek... (mid-west America KKK rednecks excluded)

grover

Jun 5, 2003
it's mad that religion can stir certain individuals to go out on to the streets with placards inciting death threats and violence towards another culture.....

we should start a new religion.... call it the church of ecstacy...
our daily prayer would be... "in the beginning there was jack and jack had a groove....."
the chosen one could be kenny everett spreading his brotherly love

kenever3.jpg

amen brothers and sisters :love:

Jonno

Jul 15, 2001
grover said:
it's mad that religion can stir certain individuals to go out on to the streets with placards inciting death threats and violence towards another culture.....
It's done worse than that in the past.

In the grand scheme of things Christianity probably noses it in the being unpleasant to other cultures stakes though!

I'm bang with you on the Church of Ecstasy. We could then bring in Butty's double drop idea!

music maker

Feb 5, 2005
stonehouse
at the end of the day these people dont like it when someone points out what their religion is really doing not all of them are on their knees a large amount are out to cause harm to a lot of innocent people and they are so brainwashed in their religion they dont seem to notice this minority dragging them down as well. i am religious as my religion is alcoholism all we do is piss in gutters and stagger home from clubs etc thats the best religion about just now :thumbsup: