So is nobody going to mention....

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Debsdoesdallas

Mar 28, 2004
somewhere out there
so has anyone seen the cartoons??? :confused: Been hearing about it loads... but not actually seen the cause of insult!

I reckon everyone's just lookin for a reason to kick off at the mo..

An wtf was the "Eaurope take some lessons from 9/11" all about... talk about givin reasons to kick off :mad:

ScouseCol

Jan 21, 2005
Liverpool
www.dodgy-scouser.com
sirius said:
Some of us have been watching the special blend fill the nasal passages of our civilisation for some time.

To be fair I think these were more on the extremist fringe who had the plaquards, but Id have no hesitation whatsoever to kick them out, and any sympathisers. The "moderate" voice supports thier anger but denounces the flag burning , that says it all really.

What a lovely idea it was to fling open the doors to the people we've kept at bay for thousands of years...... :| . Oh well, atleast we can enjoy that f'king curry restaurant eh? :rolleyes:

Sirius.

it certainly doesn't look good, these islamic extremists are making life harder for the decent muslims which I'm sure there's many, they can't all be bad. i know when i see this sort of thing it turns me against the group of people not the individuals in the pictures as i don't know them personally. which is sad but unfortunately I'm human and it makes me weary of anyone with a beard and a turban.

it's quite interesting that that BNP politican got off with a freedom of speech thing too recently. i have to say, i was quite happy about it. i don't necessarily agree or disagree with the things he says, but he should be able to voice his opinions. he's not using voilence and bullying tactics to make you do what he says, you can either listen or not. i don't see the problem in that

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
ScouseCol said:
it certainly doesn't look good, these islamic extremists are making life harder for the decent muslims which I'm sure there's many, they can't all be bad.

Here Here.....i have muslim friends.......that i love to bits.......fantastic people.....but your right here when you say that these extremists tar them all with the same brush :thumbsup: and thats a shame..........because it is possible to live together but the country is volatile as is society...it will always be that way....look at hitler......whilst there is people on this planet there will always be those whose try to rule :naughty: Its human nature.......one of the seven dealdy sins...greed...the greed for power.....they thurst for it........and will do anything to get it.......brainwash a whole population of people.....:thumbsup: call it religon call it what you want thats the whole point :thumbsup:

ilovepiano

Jul 9, 2002
Debsdoesdallas said:
so has anyone seen the cartoons??? :confused: Been hearing about it loads... but not actually seen the cause of insult!

Mo_Cartoons.jpg

AB45

Dec 31, 2003
Essex
ok we gonna open a book on race riots in London within the next 2 years??

Ill have a tenner on 6 months. I can hear the sound of the far right already doing their bootlaces up.:( The sad fact is if it were me holding a placard up that was that extreme id be arrested on the spot for incitement. The law is placating these idiots and giving the other idiots justification to act.

Mojo

Jan 27, 2005
Ricky`s in Leeds
Good on Denmark and France, im sick of our country being a spineless crock of shite. At least theres someone sticking up for our western way of life.

I could go into it alot deeper but u get where im coming from.:thumbsup:

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Mojo said:
Good on Denmark and France, im sick of our country being a spineless crock of shite. At least theres someone sticking up for our western way of life.

I could go into it alot deeper but u get where im coming from.:thumbsup:

I agree m8...we knock the french but at least they have the balls to 'Up the Revolution' So to speak :thumbsup:

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
Northern Star, its is not possible to live together with these people, you only have to know what they seek long term to realise this, and look at any country in the world where they come accross. The very nature of things make it simply impossible. Col, theres no such thing as moderate Islam.

As Muslims, they are obligated to desire, and when possible to participate in, the [SIZE=-1]overthrow of any non-Islamic government[/SIZE][SIZE=-1] - anywhere in the world - [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]in order to replace it by an Islamic one[/SIZE][SIZE=-1].[/SIZE]

The end result is EXACTLY the same either by pandering to them or upsetting them (them being able to change us and/or terrify us) - Islamic society reigns supreme and whatever went before it consigned to the history books eventually.

To me, "moderate islam" is just another vehicle, and a vehicle that always, without exception, allows extremists to swim amongst them because they need each other to play the game like a tag team as we dither and dally when the sands already running out of the hour glass.

"Islam means Peace" is the most repeated croc of crap going. The peace they seek isnt what you think it is. I dont mean the peace they mean is violence, I mean something totally different. It will be peace, no doubt about that, but one I find unacceptable. Understand what they mean by peace of the end vision, and what they really mean when they say they will live alongside other faiths with tolerance and respect.

Then remember Turkeys in the pipeline..... Irans on a uranium enrichment program, Hamas has won the elections, threats to wipe Isreal off the map and destroy Anglo Saxons....on and on and on.

Yet poeple bang on about more integration and "understanding" in this one way traffic, for frigs sake.

The number of times Ive heard that muslims feel "intimidated" and "scared" today about the cartoons and "Islamaphobia" makes me gasp in how absurd that is. They are scared? They feel intimidated?!!.

Like after the London Bombings, it was all focus on how the muslims feel and thier society, and pushing that we all continue to blindly tow the line to the approach of the whole 'one world' attitudes to our country. Name me ONE victim of that attack off the top of your head.....then name me the Mexican who was shot by mistake.....

Theres no point getting mad at any individuals, this is just what organically happens as a whole with them. Just be aware, and identify reality behind the false western notions of (ever police enforced) co-harmony during the transition period for the sake of avoiding conflict.

Sirius.

Last edited:

chris17

Sep 15, 2005
leeds
ScouseCol said:
it's quite interesting that that BNP politican got off with a freedom of speech thing too recently. i have to say, i was quite happy about it. i don't necessarily agree or disagree with the things he says, but he should be able to voice his opinions. he's not using voilence and bullying tactics to make you do what he says, you can either listen or not. i don't see the problem in that
nick griffin goes to court for speaking his mind and telling the truth cause apparently thats only aloud if your saying stuff that the goverment will let you say but muslims are aloud to preach all that jihad bollocks and wave banners around saying take note from 9/11 and stuff like that
imagine if it was a bunch of skinheads waving banners around saying kill all muslims the coppers would be out in full riot gear with water cannons and stuff
the goverment needs to get tuff now before this country turns into a sewer its left its boarders open to long now and soon will pay the price
australia's got the right idea on immagration unless you can prove you can provide for your self or have a usefull trade you wont get in if we did that then we would have people who wanted to live here and who want england to be a nice place instead we pay benifits to people who have nothing better to do than plot the downfall of our country and its not as if they try to hide the fact as far as i'm concerened anyone in those pictures should be rounded up and deported immediatly without appeal cause that only costs us more money
if you break the law you get arressted so why are these people allowed to openly commit treason tony blair needs to stop worring about upseting people and fighting other peoples wars he needs to sort out his own mess first before its to late cause this countrys turning to shit
so what if someone drew a cartoon you dont like get over it and get a sense of humour
you hate us and our country so much then why stay here and take our money
rant over lol

LeeDJ

Dec 31, 2001
Bradford
To allow those group of people time to insight racial hatred with their insanley offensive plaquards should be the alarm wake up call for anyone not decided on this subject

Im not convinced that these kind of thoughts are only set aside for the fundomentalists, i work alongside 'normal peaceful muslims' who would rather argue about the offensive nature that these few drawings hold than disagree with the sickening display of hate in the pictures by there islamic brothers.

On the flipside, the artist in my opinion went too far with some of these drawings, badly advised & wants to issue an apology (if not done so already)

Debsdoesdallas

Mar 28, 2004
somewhere out there
the french make me laugh... they just do what they hell they like an be done with it!!! still not to keen on em though.. :eek: sorry if there's any french readin this!

i'm over there next week so i'll see what they are sayin about it! :thumbsup:

ScouseCol

Jan 21, 2005
Liverpool
www.dodgy-scouser.com
chris17 said:
nick griffin goes to court for speaking his mind and telling the truth cause apparently thats only aloud if your saying stuff that the goverment will let you say but muslims are aloud to preach all that jihad bollocks and wave banners around saying take note from 9/11 and stuff like that
imagine if it was a bunch of skinheads waving banners around saying kill all muslims the coppers would be out in full riot gear with water cannons and stuff
the goverment needs to get tuff now before this country turns into a sewer its left its boarders open to long now and soon will pay the price
australia's got the right idea on immagration unless you can prove you can provide for your self or have a usefull trade you wont get in if we did that then we would have people who wanted to live here and who want england to be a nice place instead we pay benifits to people who have nothing better to do than plot the downfall of our country and its not as if they try to hide the fact as far as i'm concerened anyone in those pictures should be rounded up and deported immediatly without appeal cause that only costs us more money
if you break the law you get arressted so why are these people allowed to openly commit treason tony blair needs to stop worring about upseting people and fighting other peoples wars he needs to sort out his own mess first before its to late cause this countrys turning to shit
so what if someone drew a cartoon you dont like get over it and get a sense of humour
you hate us and our country so much then why stay here and take our money
rant over lol

too right. i agree with everything ya saying chris :thumbsup:

as for sirius, you go too far yet again, i understand what you're saying and i agree to a degree but i refuse to believe every muslim is out to take over the world with violence and hatred like these lunatic extremists as you'd have us believe m8. life just isn't like that, people are not all the same from whatever group they belong to or whatever their instilled beliefs are supposed to be. we are all human and there's no way of getting away from that. we have to treat everyone with a basic amount of respect and humanity but i agree we shouldn't be letting anyone who wishes to harm this country and our people take the mick. if they do they should be delt with accordingly.

Last edited:

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
ScouseCol said:
too right. i agree with everything ya saying chris :thumbsup:

as for sirius, you go too far yet again, i understand what you're saying and i agree to a degree but i refuse to believe every muslim is out to take over the world with violence and hatred like these lunatic extremists as you'd have us believe m8. life just isn't like that, people are not all the same from whatever group they belong to or whatever their instilled beliefs are supposed to be. we are all human and there's no way of getting away from that. we have to treat everyone with a basic amount of respect and humanity but i agree we shouldn't be letting anyone who wishes to harm this country and our people take the mick. if they do they should be delt with accordingly.

Ah, but you dont understand what Im saying. Im not saying they are each and every one of them "out to take over the world", every single person plotting and scheming - thats an absurd vision Id hold if thats how it worked.... All Im saying is that they are muslims, and they live a muslim life, see world topics as muslims and in accordance to Islam, seek to show others the way of Allah and Mohammed, they see thier "good" being needed to help society in its failings etc etc. Dont you understand that? The sum of many parts makes the machine. No individual can be blamed, the mindset, society and general outlooks on life etc etc, cultures, traits, beliefs alltogther amount to something, and that something is (to me) quite obnoxious and at the expense of our own.

To try and put it another way, would you blame or attack an American tourist for gas guzzling in his SUV back in the states, blame him for global warming and wars in Iraq? How can he be responsible? He is just one man, minding his own business doing what he can to get by and live a life. He cannot be held accountable, he isnt an oil giant or whatever, just a regular joe. However, he buys from wallmart, fills his huge tank with petrol, he supports his factory to keep his job even though it pollutes, these are things he does to get along. He isnt accountable for America, just like any single muslim isnt accountable for Islam. However, the American is part of the American machine, he is a small part in the big machine, cos thats simply how life is.

People dont automatically deserve respect. They have to earn it. If theres a problem with a religion of any kind, I would respect them changing it, not rallying round the waggons in a circle. They cannot self criticise Islam or hear bad words spoken about it, the prophet or Allah. To do so Insults thier very existance as Islam is a vast part of thier lives and defines most of what they are as people.

We need to stop this ridiculous "individulisation" approach to these types of topic, and understand the bigger picture the sum of the small parts bring. The mistake we make in the west is assuming that everybody wants the same end result as we are geared to do, well heres news for you, they dont. On a day to day level, things bump along - theres no plotting and scheming by people in the house down the road, its simple actions and changing our society bit by bit as it goes as they lead thier "good" Islamic lives and just do wht they do and naturally seek to influence, change, control every aspect of our lives in accordance to Islam and thier sensitivities, for to them, Islam is the solution and the road to "peace" - ie, when the world is ruled by Islam and in accordance to thier beautiful all encompassing systems.
Add to the mix allsorts of double standards, horrible stories of some area's like whats going on in Kieghley, the nasty underbelly and difficult issues, our towns (in my case) increasingly looking and behaving unrecognisable.......I dont accept the end result of this lot, Im sorry. These pictures of plaquards today, and attitudes I hear from "moderate groups", appologists by the left wing who seek to muddle the issues is all unnaceptable to me also.

Last edited:

chemayne

Dec 22, 2005
near a tip
wot scares me is the extreme view of theirs, either their way or no way. if it was any white british (4 for that fact anyone that does not support islamic views) had done this, their wud by an outcry by their community to have our heads chopped off or be arrested for expressing racism) when i say this i mean by the banners. i no this has all started from comic sketches, but aren't comic sketches suppose to be just that, a light-hearted joke??????

and that banner bout 9/11 just shocked me to my core. how can they be so malicious? that was a very sad event in our lifetime, one which i wish had never happened and im sure peeps on the board either no (or no of) sumone that either died that day or was there to see this horrific event unfold, me included. not to mentioned the madrid bombings aswell.

the sad and soul destroying thing is though, if there is not a major war in my life time over this then it will be in my childrens life time, wot sort of world have i brought them into????? i am bringing my children up to have no fear of expression and to stand up on their feet and be counted, every person has a right to an opinion but after this today i may actually have to evaluate my parenting :( :( :( :mad: :mad:

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
After making those death threats in their placards, I see them as a threat to national security. I therefore think that they should have been rounded up and questioned about their identities and put on a database and monitored. There should be no place in this country for people like that. If they see Europe as a cancer then they should rid themselves of it. We've sheltered people for years in Europe when we've taken their stories at face value when for all we know they could be murderers, rapist, terrorists, thieves or even law abiding citizens, but still we've sheltered them from alleged persecution at home and then some of them have the audacity to call our home and society a cancer.

If they were born here then we have to keep these fuckwits, if they were born elsewhere then I think they should be made to return home.

LeeDJ

Dec 31, 2001
Bradford
Found this elsewhere covering the same subject:

-Muslims fly commercial airliners into buildings in New York City. No Muslim outrage.
-Muslim officials block the exit where school girls are trying to escape a burning building because their faces were exposed. No Muslim outrage.
-Muslims cut off the heads of three teenaged girls on their way to school in Indonesia. A Christian school. No Muslim outrage.
-Muslims murder teachers trying to teach Muslim children in Iraq. No Muslim outrage.
-Muslims murder over 80 tourists with car bombs outside cafes and hotels in Egypt. No Muslim outrage.
-A Muslim attacks a missionary children's school in India. Kills six. No Muslim outrage.
-Muslims slaughter hundreds of children and teachers in Beslan, Russia. Muslims shoot children in the back. No Muslim outrage.
-Let's go way back. Muslims kidnap and kill athletes at the Munich Summer Olympics. No Muslim outrage.
-Muslims fire rocket-propelled grenades into schools full of children in Israel. No Muslim outrage.
-Muslims murder more than 50 commuters in attacks on London subways and busses. Over 700 are injured. No Muslim outrage.
-Muslims massacre dozens of innocents at a Passover Seder. No Muslim outrage.
-Muslims murder innocent vacationers in Bali. No Muslim outrage.
-Muslim newspapers publish anti-Semitic cartoons. No Muslim outrage
-Muslims are involved, on one side or the other, in almost every one of the 125+ shooting wars around the world. No Muslim outrage.
-Muslims beat the charred bodies of Western civilians with their shoes, then hang them from a bridge. No Muslim outrage.
-Newspapers in Denmark and Norway publish cartoons depicting Mohammed. Muslims are outraged.