Put a donk on it....

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

ilovepiano

Jul 9, 2002
Oh sorry they are such good chaps make such a valuable contribution to society. ffs sometimes I want to cry at being british, what a bunchof dick heads, ffs cant belivce tehywere even on the new in the first place its fuckin pathetic- talk about dumbded down britain.

LOL, they make music and people buy it. Where's the harm in that? Just because you don't like it doesn't make it shit. There would be no market for it if everyone thought it was shit. If it's that easy to knock up a tune on fruity loops in 3 minutes that why make one and earn yourself a bit of extra coin? Send it me and if it's any good I'll make sure that the right people get to hear it. See if you can get over 5,000,000 hits on youtube... :)

boom

Registered Member
Jan 5, 2010
Manchester
Its the wya tehy thought they were the money on northw ets tonight they were interviewed by gorodn burns and they gave him all this shita bout how tehy were helping eh kids. ffs

boom

Registered Member
Jan 5, 2010
Manchester
Well ims orry but yes everyone lieks their own thing and thats fair enough but tehy wer on th enews in my afce thinkingtheyw ere the donkeys bollox . At the end of teh day most of teh people i know would think tehir tune is shit, and i suspect the majority of tehir hits on you tube was from tehs eyoung kids now who dont know what decent music is , who have no culture of their own all they ahve i these dicks and bloody xfcator manufactured crap.

Be honest m8 in our day not every tune was great but teh people who mad ethem ahd some talent and loved what tehy were doing tehse cunts are just trying to jump on a band wagon which dided years ago

Superdan

Staff member
Jun 2, 2004
Still Here
www.youtube.com
Well ims orry but yes everyone lieks their own thing and thats fair enough but tehy wer on th enews in my afce thinkingtheyw ere the donkeys bollox . At the end of teh day most of teh people i know would think tehir tune is shit, and i suspect the majority of tehir hits on you tube was from tehs eyoung kids now who dont know what decent music is , who have no culture of their own all they ahve i these dicks and bloody xfcator manufactured crap.

Be honest m8 in our day not every tune was great but teh people who mad ethem ahd some talent and loved what tehy were doing tehse cunts are just trying to jump on a band wagon which dided years ago

you really should do a spell check before you post mate, finding these posts hard to follow

boom

Registered Member
Jan 5, 2010
Manchester
Yes I know my typing is shit. Anyway doesn't really mater Ive got nothing against anyone unless they get in my face thinking they are the business when they clearly are not.

They are just jumping on a band wagon and making a tune which is clearly shit. Who's going to find that tune still haunts them in 20 years time ? answer me that.

Its just more dickheads -they here things about back in the day for fucks sake kids GET YOUR OWN YOUTH CULTURE they had their own in the 50s, 60, 70,s80, and 90s.

Im sorry but this stuff with the kids does my head in they want everything on a plate given to them they wont even make their own music they just try to copy ours and make it shit.

boom

Registered Member
Jan 5, 2010
Manchester
Look im sorry ive had a can or ten, but my music meant a lot to me and helped me through some very dark times and I do think the major problem the kids have today is a lack of anything of their own that binds them togethe:| r.

And im sorry but that tune is utter shit

boom

Registered Member
Jan 5, 2010
Manchester
lo if thats what ya like fair enough , but you were not on the news in my face thinking you were the monye m8.

I like some bouncy techno m8

Doddy

VIP Gold Member
Sep 13, 2007
Manchester
I dont think theres any need for that lol He wasnt slating Your tune , He said that 1st link was wank . Unless u mean you made that 1st tune for them :confused: or u mean that your tune and theirs sound the same :confused: He said Blackout crew were shit not ILP.

Do Blackout crew do the effects on the tune , U know the techno , bass , beat , synth bits etc or is it some older lookin guy like on the vid who does it all ? Blackout crew just Mc ?

boom

Registered Member
Jan 5, 2010
Manchester
well no id dint but actually now ive listened to it yes i do think your tune is wank also. Ten thosuands kids who liek wank music