Put a donk on it....

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
Right - I've watched the vid I linked above & would deffo recommend you do the same too.. I feel much more enlightened now.

Stuff I've gleaned:

- Bolton / Scarborough / Wigan are shit holes.

- Burnley is the land time forgot & even Wigan / Bolton residents are embarrassed by it's existence.

- Everyone chats black innit - even if they are white

- Steroids is the drug of choice amongst the male donk massive

- The females are under-age slags

- Becoming a donk MC is the limit of the yoof's aspiration.

- The fattest bouncer in the world lives in Scarborough (LMAO @ him going "He was being whatyacallit....errm...erm... 'co-operative')

- Blackout Crew are nonces of the highest order

- DONK IS STILL FUCKING SHITE !!!!

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
Right - I've watched the vid I linked above & would deffo recommend you do the same too.. I feel much more enlightened now.

Stuff I've gleaned:

- Bolton / Scarborough / Wigan are shit holes.

- Burnley is the land time forgot & even Wigan / Bolton residents are embarrassed by it's existence.

- Everyone chats black innit - even if they are white

- Steroids is the drug of choice amongst the male donk massive

- The females are under-age slags

- Becoming a donk MC is the limit of the yoof's aspiration.

- The fattest bouncer in the world lives in Scarborough (LMAO @ him going "He was being whatyacallit....errm...erm... 'co-operative')

- Blackout Crew are nonces of the highest order

- DONK IS STILL FUCKING SHITE !!!!

Yes . .. Yes . . .yes! Sorry having a Meg Moment there!

this sort of shit has been around for yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeears...like at least ten (I went to Maximes n heard this sort of crap about 10 years ago...and it had been going a bit before that). Bouncy house is what we called it. (Not my choice of music or night club...but i was a wee berrrn, so i can forgive myself for giving into peer pressure).

"Donk" as a name is so self-depreciating for the music...the name sounds stupid...a very stupid person (IQ of 50 say) would 'donk' themselves on the head with a bit of wood wouldn't they.

just a bit gay really...:cops: