The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
As you may have noticed this place looks very different.

It has had it's biggest overhaul since when it first started in 1998, we hope you like it :)

There's too many changes and additions to begin to explain fully so go forth and explore..

I would recommend you all mark forums read or you will have the orange new notifications on forums forever - you can do that now by clicking here.

Oh you can now all add your Mixcloud, Soundcloud and YouTube mixes to the mixes section (please only add one per week), you can also add your flyers to the flyer archive so please get adding (photos are ok as long as they are decent and show each side etc).

It has been a real team effort to get this sorted, massive thanks goes to:

Dannster - he has spent hours working on the radio player and making it into that wonderful thing that's up there now.

The supermod crew - Bod, Brock & Superdan who do so much work behind the scenes to keep the place ticking over.

SJ & Joker Jen for their mission sorting out the flyer archive. And also Debs Northern star and someone else I have forgotten who originally scanned the flyers in many years ago for us.

All of the current gold and silver VIP members. The donations allow us to keep running. Servers cost money and we wouldn't be here without people chipping in.

And also to Jason Fallows JCF who has purchased advertising off us (I need to plug in yet) which enabled us to buy the new forum software. He has kindly given 10% off for OSA members on his website Football Shop Online. So please go buy stuff - click here.

And last but not least. Billy the raver. It is fair to say this place wouldn't be here still if it wasn't for this guy - the time and effort he has put into the site for the past decade is huge and he deserves all the credit in the world for this.

Can I go to bed now?

Postie

VIP Silver Member
Jan 22, 2006
St Helens
Big up to all those concerned,looks really good and it’s very iPad friendly which is a bonus.Mint work...

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
So Super proud of you! Well done to you all!!

It looks amazing Bee!! When you said "Big changes were coming " Well I didn't realise how big...

Totes amazing!!

Bilb, I said to you last night, thank you for finding us! ♡

Good work gang! Its awesome!