More Wedding Pics!!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Danny

Jul 22, 2002
London, UK
www.ketoloco.com
You f*cker :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: how long are you going for and where are you staying? :)

Im soooooooo jealous :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Head out about 48 hours from now:cool:

Straight to Blue Marlin with the CiRcOlOcO djs, gunna rave there for the night and watch the sun come up on the club's beach since we dont have our appartment until the saturday evening!

Chill all day saturday, before hitting space opening on the sunday.... with Lawler, Cox, Zabiela & co in the main rooms i think:crazy: Probs gunna go for a quick kip before we attempt CiRcOlOcO @ DC10 opening on the monday morning! Deal with that all day (what a line up!), then the circoloco afterparty is at Privelidge that night!! Then I think we're doing a KeToLoCo after-after party on the tuesday daytime..... haha

Got all wednesday to recover, before flying back over to the crappy UK on thursday morning.

good eh:cool: jeolous?;)

Then I'll be back out there for a couple of weeks in August (when you're there), and for the closing parties hopefully as well, we'll see

Got Glastonbury to deal with amidst all this as well:crazy:

Head out about 48 hours from now:cool:

Straight to Blue Marlin with the CiRcOlOcO djs, gunna rave there for the night and watch the sun come up on the club's beach since we dont have our appartment until the saturday evening!

Chill all day saturday, before hitting space opening on the sunday.... with Lawler, Cox, Zabiela & co in the main rooms i think:crazy: Probs gunna go for a quick kip before we attempt CiRcOlOcO @ DC10 opening on the monday morning! Deal with that all day (what a line up!), then the circoloco afterparty is at Privelidge that night!! Then I think we're doing a KeToLoCo after-after party on the tuesday daytime..... haha

Got all wednesday to recover, before flying back over to the crappy UK on thursday morning.

good eh:cool: jeolous?;)

Then I'll be back out there for a couple of weeks in August (when you're there), and for the closing parties hopefully as well, we'll see

Bloody hell!!! :| Good luck :D :thumbsup: so youre there when we are in Aug, cool? :cool:

Got Glastonbury to deal with amidst all this as well:crazy:

and dont forget youve got our wales wedding too :rolleyes: ;) will you have the dvd by then and are you bringing it to wales? :)

nathan

Sep 6, 2001
north west london
www.cometogether2.co.uk
quality

Im going to bore you all with more wedding pics and keep on about the best day of my life with all the people that I love. I appreciate everyone who came it just shows what great friends we have got :D :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cool: :cool: :love: :love:

Im ending with my sexy pauly who is now my sexy husband, I bet all you girlies are jealous :p :D ;) :love:

how did you get tony blair in the back of the third photo. Talk about a vip guest

very puddled

Oct 16, 2006
with my family.......
:D hello sweet ... well i am getting wed to a fantastic man called ian on 5th july next year at local church we were going to fook off but family went crazy [ ie ; my mum]
so its prestwich wedding for me the Dubai for the honeymoon ...

i cant wait to be mrs syreeta hardman, its like a dream to have found the man of my dreams and i am going to have lots of children too [ ill wait year or so after this little angel i have growing first though]

very puddled

Oct 16, 2006
with my family.......
oooh dont get me started "the works" lovely white dress " and 7 bridesmaids and pageboy and usher and the bugsy malone type car ... its cost a small fortune but im worth it as my hubs keeps telling me :love: .... [ getting bambino christened at the wedding too its more special then i think]
ill be just liek you then happy as a pig in shite:D

oooh dont get me started "the works" lovely white dress " and 7 bridesmaids and pageboy and usher and the bugsy malone type car ... its cost a small fortune but im worth it as my hubs keeps telling me :love: .... [ getting bambino christened at the wedding too its more special then i think]
ill be just liek you then happy as a pig in shite:D

have you got your dress already then??!! :eek: ;) 7 bridesmaids!!!! :crazy: :D

aww sounds like its going to be really big special day for you :thumbsup: :D

betty spaghetti

Nov 21, 2006
You're very pretty Sweet....Your husband is a lucky bloke....

Dont hold back wi your words bob, we know what you mean, you little swine, shes a married laydee now-lol :D

lol and its time for one more 'aww bless you' :D

what kind of doo are you having, a big fancy white one or something else? :D

Im hoping kids will be on my agenda soon too - but I musnt scare pauly off lol :rolleyes:

A big Awwwww from me...Get making babies (or at least practise :shag:

will you fuckin stop now... please !!!

ner ner :p

Congrats to very puddled too :thumbsup: , all loved up with child and almost down the ailse, well done :D

very puddled

Oct 16, 2006
with my family.......
ooooh i have picked 2 dresses but cant decide which one i like the best as they are both fantastic .....
the bridesmaid are family , and all arguing over wearing the same dress , so if they carry on i might get them all the most hideous dresses i can find ;)

at the moe i cant be arsed as im emotional anyway and will just start bitch slapping them ,so ill wait till lillie mae:dummy: is here [ my daughters name] then ill start [ they will b sorry then , i can tell you]
hubs just wants to cancel and me , him and child fook off but i cant do that to my ma.....

i thought it was supposed to be a happy occasion , but bickering bitchs are making it not so:cry: :cry:

Thread-Crap-Die.jpg

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
Im going to bore you all with more wedding pics and keep on about the best day of my life with all the people that I love. I appreciate everyone who came it just shows what great friends we have got :D :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cool: :cool: :love: :love:

Im ending with my sexy pauly who is now my sexy husband, I bet all you girlies are jealous :p :D ;) :love:

Congratulations Sweet Sensation!

Looked amazing.. . . . brings back happy Memories of our Wedding at a castle in Southern Italy in 05! Great day is it not!!? All the best to you both!

Attachments

• The Newly Weds.JPG
    The Newly Weds.JPG
    257.5 KB · Views: 56

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
Aww thats an ace pic Mr Radish :D it certainly is the best day of your life :love:

very puddled - weddings have got to be the most stressful thing to organise and mine has had its fair few dramas! :| its worth it in the end tho ;)

shooms - you dont want it to die really :rolleyes:

Ours was quite easy as we just booked the accomodation for everyone and then our organisers took over. We had little idea of what would happen from one minute to the next as it was taken care of! The wedding meal took 20 minutes to sort out!

At least it meant we could not worry about it.

Very Puddled. . . .good luck with it all.

Shooms .. . . . you are a spoil sport!!!

Ours was quite easy as we just booked the accomodation for everyone and then our organisers took over. We had little idea of what would happen from one minute to the next as it was taken care of! The wedding meal took 20 minutes to sort out!

At least it meant we could not worry about it.

Shooms .. . . . you are a spoil sport!!!

See we did think about having a coordinator to sort it all out for us, but we didnt like her and I guess Im a bit of a control freak and wouldnt have wanted someone else taking over my wedding! Im glad I sorted it myself, even tho at times it was really stressful :crazy: I was proud of myself on the day cos everything fell into place and it was perfect :love:

Shooms is just jealous, he wanted to be the one wearing the white dress and declaring undying love to Pauly! ;)