More Wedding Pics!!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

very puddled

Oct 16, 2006
with my family.......
:wave: dont know you both but ....................

Those piccys are the best wedding photos ive ever seen,the happiness and love in both of your eyes is the love that many people dont find, and by the looks of it you have both been captured by the love angels , and will have many happy years with a look of love like your both clearly have.....
[ oh and the strawberry just did it for me :love: ]

p.s. Im pregnant and so hormonal as you can tell by my soppyness...

:wave: dont know you both but ....................

Those piccys are the best wedding photos ive ever seen,the happiness and love in both of your eyes is the love that many people dont find, and by the looks of it you have both been captured by the love angels , and will have many happy years with a look of love like your both clearly have.....
[ oh and the strawberry just did it for me :love: ]

p.s. Im pregnant and so hormonal as you can tell by my soppyness...

How many times can I say aww bless you lol! ;) youre right tho, I cant even begin to explain how much I love Pauly :love: and marrying him made me the happiest woman in the world :D :D :D :love: :love: :love: :love:

There will be loads more pics to come, thats if you want to see more? :rolleyes: ;)

Danny

Jul 22, 2002
London, UK
www.ketoloco.com
Haha, yeah for all of yas future information..... do not, i repeat, do not attempt to get into Pacha with shorts on!!:cool: :thumbsup:

I'll be back there in about 72 hours and counting, cummmmon!:D :D :D (just to rub it in Crossans';) )

very puddled

Oct 16, 2006
with my family.......
:love: :love: :love: :love: love to see more piccys ... you are both just so loved up its truly an amazing thing when you find your true love... [ i have found mine too and hes just so amazing its un true i hope my wedding next year goes as well as yours :D :D ]

Dee

May 26, 2006
Staffordshire
Congrats to you both - Those pics are freakin' awesome!!!! Sweet you looked bloody gorgeous!
May you both have many many happy years together!
Huggles, Dee. xxx

:love: :love: :love: :love: love to see more piccys ... you are both just so loved up its truly an amazing thing when you find your true love... [ i have found mine too and hes just so amazing its un true i hope my wedding next year goes as well as yours :D :D ]

lol aww bless you again! :D when and where are you getting married? :) it really is the best day of your life :thumbsup: ;)

STOP bumping this thread :p

No :p ;)

lol at nics, I wasnt sure if you noticed so thought Id keep a gentle reminder here :rolleyes: ;)

more pics!!! :rolleyes: ;) me with my brother and me with my dad, lol mine and paulys first dance, girlies, lol you can take the girl out of llanelli.....:rolleyes: our set up before rose petals were scattered :D

Attachments

• mebro.jpg
    mebro.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 147
  • medad.jpg
    medad.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 147
  • firstdance.jpg
    firstdance.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 141
  • cheers2.jpg
    cheers2.jpg