More Wedding Pics!!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
Im going to bore you all with more wedding pics and keep on about the best day of my life with all the people that I love. I appreciate everyone who came it just shows what great friends we have got :D :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cool: :cool: :love: :love:

Im ending with my sexy pauly who is now my sexy husband, I bet all you girlies are jealous :p :D ;) :love:

Attachments

• dress.jpg
    dress.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 585
  • champflow.jpg
    champflow.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 586
  • cheers.jpg
    cheers.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 580
  • everyone.jpg
    everyone.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 581
  • hold.jpg
    hold.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 582
  • kiss.jpg
    kiss.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 583
  • stairs.jpg
    stairs.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 575
  • meeminxy.jpg
    meeminxy.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 574
  • ring.jpg
    ring.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 577
  • sexypauly.jpg
    sexypauly.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 577

betty spaghetti

Nov 21, 2006
They look perfect, love the one of you going down the stairs, and the black n white one holding hands...Look like some pro piccys from a bridal/wedding mag...Mint :D

Your flowers were/are my faves, them and lillies :thumbsup: Good choice :D

JACKG

VIP Gold Member
Sep 15, 2004
Massive congratulations to the pair of ya :)

Can see ya'all looked good and pleased your special day went well :D

I think those pics are perfect, you look like millionaires:cool:

:cool: :D :gigolo: lol we felt like millionaires! ;) everyone who looked after us with the wedding were just amazing :D I felt like a film star all day :cool:

and seeing as a few of you asked so nicely heres some more pics for you ;)

Attachments

• S&P (9)a.JPG
    S&P (9)a.JPG
    154.9 KB · Views: 253
  • S&P (67)a.JPG
    S&P (67)a.JPG
    415.3 KB · Views: 70
  • S&P (75)a.JPG
    S&P (75)a.JPG
    233.5 KB · Views: 247
  • S&P (89)a.JPG
    S&P (89)a.JPG
    147.9 KB · Views: 254
  • S&P (93)a.JPG
    S&P (93)a.JPG
    169.9 KB · Views: 252
  • S&P (99)a.JPG
    S&P (99)a.JPG
    173.9 KB · Views: 253
  • S&P (120)a.JPG
    S&P (120)a.JPG
    192.2 KB · Views: 251
  • S&P (141)a.JPG
    S&P (141)a.JPG
    289.9 KB · Views: 254

betty spaghetti

Nov 21, 2006
Such a perfect day...Everytime I see the wedding piccys, the Lou Reed tune pops in to my head...its such a perfect day, im glad i spent it with you...

Honestly you guys look so in love, its shows loads in the piccys...Evryone looks just perfect...even Shooms ;) Sweet, Im gonna have you organising my wedding-lol...Well done to all involved...:thumbsup:

Such a perfect day...Everytime I see the wedding piccys, the Lou Reed tune pops in to my head...its such a perfect day, im glad i spent it with you...

Honestly you guys look so in love, its shows loads in the piccys...Evryone looks just perfect...even Shooms ;) Sweet, Im gonna have you organising my wedding-lol...Well done to all involved...:thumbsup:

Aww bless you :love: it was a perfect day :D we'd had a disasterous start with our flights and our first hotel, but the wedding and the villa more than made up for it :D

Lol I was told years ago I should be a wedding coordinator!!! It was quite stressful but I loved doing it :) We went to see a wedding coordinator in Ibiza last year, but we didnt like her and Im so glad cos I wouldnt have wanted anyone else saying what we could and couldnt have. This way we got exactly what we wanted, when we wanted :thumbsup: Maybe one day I will do it, you'll have to get married in Ibiza tho cos thats where Im planning on living ;)

This pic sums up a lot for me, pauly gave me this at the end of the meal :love:

Attachments

• Our Wedding Week in Ibiza May 07 044a.JPG
    Our Wedding Week in Ibiza May 07 044a.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 249

betty spaghetti

Nov 21, 2006
Awww that strawb is mint...Get it on ya sig...Romance, such a heart warming thing...:love: Its mint to see 2 ppl really happy, I dont know you and pauly but you can tell how much you love each other...Thanks for sharing the day with us, its well warmed my heart seeing these piccys

I wish you loads of happiness and I can see you both growing old together on some double hammock in your ibiza villa, sipping on some cocktail with 2 straws, watching the sun go down, still being as loved up as you are now...:D

Awww that strawb is mint...Get it on ya sig...Romance, such a heart warming thing...:love: Its mint to see 2 ppl really happy, I dont know you and pauly but you can tell how much you love each other...Thanks for sharing the day with us, its well warmed my heart seeing these piccys

I wish you loads of happiness and I can see you both growing old together on some double hammock in your ibiza villa, sipping on some cocktail with 2 straws, watching the sun go down, still being as loved up as you are now...:D

Aww bless you :) and I really hope we do get to lay on our double hammock in Ibiza but sooner rather than later tho ;)

Heres some different pics of the week :D

The first few are of us in the pacha restaurant and danny finally getting some clothes he was allowed to wear in there!! :rolleyes: :rofl: ;)

Then theres some of our tables at the wedding with pauly knocking back the bubbly!

Then theres our 2nd trip to pacha where danny was playing invisible drums and pianos all night till he finally found some bongos!! :rofl: :thumbsup:

Attachments

• Our Wedding Week in Ibiza May 07 014.JPG
    Our Wedding Week in Ibiza May 07 014.JPG
    146.7 KB · Views: 223
  • Our Wedding Week in Ibiza May 07 018.JPG
    Our Wedding Week in Ibiza May 07 018.JPG
    143.8 KB · Views: 229
  • Our Wedding Week in Ibiza May 07 025.JPG
    Our Wedding Week in Ibiza May 07 025.JPG
    108.5 KB · Views: 228
  • Our Wedding Week in Ibiza May 07 038.JPG
    Our Wedding Week in Ibiza May 07 038.JPG