Los Leg-endos reunionos. 4th Aug 06

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Sonic92

VIP Gold Member
Apr 14, 2005
The Vault
Feel as though I have to post following Saturday, although not a lot left to say following everyones comments! Storming night!!! Better than the Boxing Night event by some way, better crowd and sound system..
Top selection from Noggy and Woody, met some really cool people in there, really friendly atmosphere...
Respect to all those who braved the heat and cooked upstairs, it began to thin out up there about 12.00 as people started to wilt and went downstairs but a core of hardcore heat heads stayed and made the atmosphere what it was up there!!;)

lou-lou

Mar 28, 2004
Manchester
Sonic92 said:
Respect to all those who braved the heat and cooked upstairs, it began to thin out up there about 12.00 as people started to wilt and went downstairs but a core of hardcore heat heads stayed and made the atmosphere what it was up there!!;)

i was stood in the landing near the stairs, and everytime a person went to go up, they sorta stood at the bottom for a mo, took a deep breath and sighed. :)
think i only lasten ten mins up there :$

CANO ...

VIP Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Manchestoh
Best night ive had out this year :D , and tbh i cant see why that will change , unless ya have another :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

Music was so diverse phones: , and when your asking the likes of pauly p , mart , neil k and va what some of the tunes were and they dont even know , say no more ;)

Shouts to the crew , proper good turn out :thumbsup: , nice suprise to see katie and lee too :) and special shouts to mi dancing partner the saysay ;) , dan (silk) take it was worth the trip up then mate ;) and Ed the ball :D , we must have shaken hands about 6 times before i clicked who ya were :crazy: you are a top top fella was a pleasure to meet ya adam :) Thanks to jigs and tim for the liftage too :thumbsup:

Respect to nog mike and mark for a shit hot night out , please please do another , ill be more than happy with 2 of these nights a year :cool:

Also was great to chat with steve williams again , big thanks for my cd and sticker :)

A very happy CANO over and out :cool::cool::cool::cool:

Last edited:

Ed_the_ball

May 15, 2004
Chester
So i,m led to believe :crazy: ... I,m daft enough to think i,m as hardcore now as i was then .... That is no longer the case,overdone it again but still thouroughly enjoyed it hehe

CANO ...

VIP Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Manchestoh
Ed_the_ball said:
So i,m led to believe :crazy: ... I,m daft enough to think i,m as hardcore now as i was then .... That is no longer the case,overdone it again but still thouroughly enjoyed it hehe

You defo looked like ya enjoyed it adam :cool::cool:

Konspiracy

Sep 9, 2002
Was Manchestoh, Now Yorkshire
Had one of the best nights out Ive had in a long time. The last one I went to at The View I was driving and I definitely didnt want to make that mistake again :hubba: :hubba: The queue was a bit of a pain in the arse but it was necessary imho, the only people in there were meant to be there, and helped create the unique atmosphere only associated with the best clubs. Christ I was one sweaty mess lol, the heat upstairs was incredible at times, like a pain barrier you have to go through, then it was fine:)

What a fantastic mix of tunes from Hip Hop classics, obscure Italian house, Belgian New Beat, Disco classics, Progressive classics and some belting balearic tunage. Sums up what Legends is all about, a cross section of great music from a great era:)

Never heard Richard Garvin play before, and I really enjoyed his selection (altho I cant remember what he played now lol:crazy: ) Respect to Mike and Nog, both played blinders. Have to say I prefered the early part of the night, my main memory being stood at the bar waffling with Shooms, Mart, Paul and Sarah and T99 came on (not that minging Anastasia tune lol). Feck me it came on at just the right time :D :fekked: :D

Top to see the old crew again, and to meet a few people I hadnt met before:thumbsup: Met the leg Steve Williams but ended up saying some right ballooning rubbish that I cant remember as I'd lost the power of speech by then:D :$

The last half hour was superb, loads of favourites, Rock the Casbah, Q Words, Talking Heads, Irene Ortiz, Amii Stewart, Bohannon, Richie Havens, clapping, cheering, smiling faces

As usual Paul was there to photograph it all, what a great photo:thumbsup:

64764154.jpg

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
CANO ... said:
..........Respect to nog mike and mark for a shit hot night out , please please do another, ill be more than happy with 2 of these nights a year :cool: .........

Agreed:thumbsup:

Be a real shame for the best night out going, not to continue:cry:

tall paul

Sep 19, 2001
Liverpool
lou-lou said:
i was stood in the landing near the stairs, and everytime a person went to go up, they sorta stood at the bottom for a mo, took a deep breath and sighed. :)
LMAO - Yep, can remember doing exactly that when I passed you :S

I think that night officially takes the crown for the hottest ever night away from the Marshall at Hazy night, but just have a look at the photo that Konsiparcy has put up (the crowd shot - not the arse!) and you can see why it was sooo very worth getting that hot.

I spent 3years of my life going to Legends week in week out and it was the best ever time I've had clubbing, so its was so good to see everyone again, and although we're a lot older now, good to see so many peeps rocking as good as they ever have :D

Massive thankyou to Mike & Noggy. Deffo a fitting send off :thumbsup:

Mister_DJ

May 1, 2003
Location Location
I'd missed the last one :cry: so wasn't going to miss this. I had an absolute blinder.

Ace to see everyone again - it had been far too long :thumbsup: :love:

Great Tunes phones:
Great Venue
Great Atmosphere
Great night all round :thumbsup:

It was HOT :| but the half hourly breather on the fire escape made up for that :thumbsup:

Thankyou Mike (good luck :thumbsup: ), Noggy, Mark and all the crew.

(Oh and I'll twenty sixth it that you should do another ;) ) Gwaaaaan ;) ;)

Mart
:rolleyes:

Bit late in reviewing :$

I wasnt feeling too hot lol on saturday so wasnt sure if I was going to go, but after a bit of persuasion from Mart ;) :love: I thought sod it, Im going!

I struggled at first cos I was exhausted but hearing Tramp - Say No Dope got me buzzin as thats the first time I can remember hearing that out :thumbsup: Top tune phones: some really good tunes played at the beginning of the night and its always great to not know what half of them are! :$ phones:

I had a really good night then even with the heat :crazy: and like shoomie says it was like that all the time back in the day! ;) I still think the quad reunion was hotter tho :|

Was top to see everyone, spesh people that I havent seen for ages like Konspiracy and VA :) and top to meet some new people, my favourite newbie being Silky! ;)

Silky said:
And Sweet, as soon as i mentioned who i was, for the rest of the nite i couldnt help but smile at you everytime you looked over a lady with a lot of energy!!! A wicked party girl, and ill take your offer on the engagement party that would b lovely!

I buzzed off you all night, you were ace :thumbsup: Ive got some wicked pics aswell, about 75 of them, not all of you tho! :cool: ;)

Well done to Noggy and co, you pulled it off again, it deffo had the old legends vibe :love: its a shame that there wont be another one :cry: Ill be seeing you at DC10 tho :p ;)