The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Silky

Feb 20, 2005
New Zealand
Ed_the_ball said:
Pleasure to meet you too Silky .... I was nearly blubbering on the stairs :D

Pleasure is all mine fella,

Yea i tried so hard to keep it all in!!!!

:cry:

Your a Leg-end tho fella, was top 2 meet ya!!!

:thumbsup:

Silky

Feb 20, 2005
New Zealand
sweet sensation said:
Bit late in reviewing :$

I wasnt feeling too hot lol on saturday so wasnt sure if I was going to go, but after a bit of persuasion from Mart ;) :love: I thought sod it, Im going!

I struggled at first cos I was exhausted but hearing Tramp - Say No Dope got me buzzin as thats the first time I can remember hearing that out :thumbsup: Top tune phones: some really good tunes played at the beginning of the night and its always great to not know what half of them are! :$ phones:

I had a really good night then even with the heat :crazy: and like shoomie says it was like that all the time back in the day! ;) I still think the quad reunion was hotter tho :|

Was top to see everyone, spesh people that I havent seen for ages like Konspiracy and VA :) and top to meet some new people, my favourite newbie being Silky! ;)

I buzzed off you all night, you were ace :thumbsup: Ive got some wicked pics aswell, about 75 of them, not all of you tho! :cool: ;)

Well done to Noggy and co, you pulled it off again, it deffo had the old legends vibe :love: its a shame that there wont be another one :cry: Ill be seeing you at DC10 tho :p ;)

Ah wicked hun, id love to see all the piccys, grab my msn and send them ova!!!

Glad u ad a gudden!!!

:thumbsup:

noggy

Mar 6, 2005
sarah send all yer pictures over to changethetrack on our site so he can out them up we've got 300 so far!