January is Poo!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
Err, nobody said it didn't. I actually quoted Easty and said i liked what he said. I didn't metnion the weather at all with regards to state of mind- and i clearly didn't metnion yours- hence me quoting Easty and not you. It had nothing to do with you:crazy:

:rolleyes: seeing I was the creator of the thread and Easty's comment was quite positive, I took you to mean me :)

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
:rolleyes: seeing I was the creator of the thread and Easty's comment was quite positive, I took you to mean me :)

Not everyones replies relate to the author- people tend to chat amongst themselves without having to give a nod to the original meaning of a thread- its a converation with lots of people. Thats why i quoted who i was talking to and not you, and thats why i didn't mention you in any way, shape or form:thumbsup: .

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
lol :thumbsup: :p i have silly names for sheet in my house n all... i call my tv remote frank :thumbsup: (frank the telly zappa):$

Lol thats actually quite clever. I just call it remote- which is boring. Jonno calls it 'the controller'- which is just daft as it goes against what the other 98% of the population call it.

Not everyones replies relate to the author- people tend to chat amongst themselves without having to give a nod to the original meaning of a thread- its a converation with lots of people. Thats why i quoted who i was talking to and not you, and thats why i didn't mention you in any way, shape or form:thumbsup: .

but I thought you knew everything revolved around me Amelie? :rolleyes: ;)

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
but I thought you knew everything revolved around me Amelie? :rolleyes: ;)

I don't get what you're going on about. If you're bringing up Bluejammer here, or Shooms, or whoever else it was that said you were an attention seeker then don't drag me into it. I don't give a shiz- leave me out of it ta.

Ironic as it is, even though i didn't even mean you were being neg at the time- your comments since have been nothing but. Cheer up and stop being so down, your alive and you have you're whole life ahead of you- regardless of the bloody rain:thumbsup:

Last edited:
I don't get what you're going on about. If you're bringing up Bluejammer here, or Shooms, or whoever else it was that said you were an attention seeker then don't drag me into it. I don't give a shiz- leave me out of it ta.

Ironic as it is, even though i didn't even mean you were being neg at the time- your comments since have been nothing but. Cheer up and stop being so down, you're alive and you have you're whole life ahead of you- regardless of the bloody rain:thumbsup:

lol!!! :rofl: Im not bringing up anyone!!! This is hilarious, I made a joke (at my own expense aswell)!!! God a misquote turns into this :rofl: I dont need cheering up, your posts have already done that!! ffs!!! :rofl: :rolleyes:

:D I didn't in this thread at all... however as a general statement of my thoughts in relation to our Sarah I agree :)

She's proud of it mind ;)

lol too bloody right I am, not many people can have that aclaim ;) the main thing is I dont take myself too seriously at all, if I did Id have been committed years ago with all the stick I get! ;)

sticks and stones..........:rolleyes: