Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Mesh

Feb 19, 2005
Liverpool Laaaaa
:thumbsup: exactly, January is poo and thats a fact! :D

LOL @ thats a fact:D

Its mad just how many people hate January. Everyone in work is depressed as fuck:S

I love January..its exciting as its the start of a new year, the mornings are frosty and crisp, my birthday is next week:D
In fact I don't think its January I love..its just life in general ..because each month has a different reason to be happy, people you spend time with, seasons changing, different events etc etc:love:
I say fuck the credit card bill and embrace the cold..Vote for January:condom:

amymars

Apr 28, 2006
Standish
i beg to differ!

january has started off very well indeed for this larl minx! :thumbsup::D and is about to get very mint indeedy!!! :D:D:D:D

tell tell tell!!!!!!!!

January has been a bit crap for me! Have managed to stick with all my resolutions meaning I have no life (work, fitness, more work). :cry: Cheer us up with some good news!

Inchigh

Mar 23, 2007
Republic of Mancunia
go outside and inhale some of the most cleanest air of the year, thats unless your in a rat race that dictates smog and polution.. the snow might have gone, and its shit for the kids, but for physiological health reasons its a perfect time to become active..................a fit body supports a fit mind.

I love January..its exciting as its the start of a new year, the mornings are frosty and crisp, my birthday is next week:D
In fact I don't think its January I love..its just life in general ..because each month has a different reason to be happy, people you spend time with, seasons changing, different events etc etc:love:
I say fuck the credit card bill and embrace the cold..Vote for January:condom:

spot the recently engaged person ;)

northern minx

Jan 10, 2003
the universe!
www.awakenUnow.com
tell tell tell!!!!!!!!

well im back bestest mates with one of me oldest raving marras, and its just so fabulous i cant even describe how great it is :thumbsup:

work is going really well:D been offered more teaching work for the homeopathic college, which i love

ive been to my beloved ibiza, had gorgeous time, and secured work out there which is just so so exciting:love: im over the moon

and my sister is pregnant, so i get to become an aunty in may/june which im totally buzzing about

so yeah so far, january is looking pretty mint
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

hope your january is looking up amy :D

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
January has been a nice mixture for me! Had a car crash earlier on in the month (skidded on some ice peeps, watch that weather) BUT luckily not too much damage done so not too bad! Still cost though!

Had a few really good days/evenings..... spa day, spice girls in london etc.

Had a nice amount of time off......

Not been too skint really!! :thumbsup:

Frikkin hell, my January's been quite good then! :D Jear! Roll on February!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D

*smug as hell*

x