Easy-E & The Boy Wonder - Aug '90

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

green

Jul 18, 2001
Sheffield
Thats certainly Sasha, and I ripped it from the only original tape that was never copied to anyone.
What I dont know, is at what point the warm up DJ went off, and Sasha came on, although we usually only recorded the "main" DJ. Gr8 stuff aint it :)

george4321

Aug 10, 2008
sasha dispute

hello people, i am so glad i found this site, this mix has been in my life for so long the tunes pop in and out of my mind like clockwork. one of my deepest regreats is losing the prob five tapes i had after doin me mates heads in to record me another as i USED to keep losin em ! any way whoever konspiracy is , not the jam mc club night, but the person who put this mix on! RESPECT.... as he or she has made me a very happy man. i believe this mix to be george evelyn. aka, dj ease, side 1 and kevin harper aka boy wonder, side 2 from nightmares on wax before they split. cheers lads, specially you mr kon

brady

VIP Silver Member
Oct 26, 2001
Scottish Borders
www.tracklistings.co.uk
hello people, i am so glad i found this site, this mix has been in my life for so long the tunes pop in and out of my mind like clockwork. one of my deepest regreats is losing the prob five tapes i had after doin me mates heads in to record me another as i USED to keep losin em ! any way whoever konspiracy is , not the jam mc club night, but the person who put this mix on! RESPECT.... as he or she has made me a very happy man. i believe this mix to be george evelyn. aka, dj ease, side 1 and kevin harper aka boy wonder, side 2 from nightmares on wax before they split. cheers lads, specially you mr kon

Nice one George :thumbsup:

remember seeing Easy-E & The Boy Wonder in Edinburgh back in 1989 at one of Yogi Haughton`s nights at the Carlton Studios :love:

had them on my wants list for years hoping some of their mixes would surface

only one i tracked down was this --
http://www.oldskoolanthemz.com/forum/file-sharing/76683-nightmares-wax-sunnys-leeds-late-1990-a.html

BTW: picked up this flyer when at the carlton

Attachments

• final80s.JPG
    final80s.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 217

Konspiracy

Sep 9, 2002
Was Manchestoh, Now Yorkshire

Nice one fella, Im glad you are made up, it is the whole point of this section that members can get hold of tunage from their favourite set:thumbsup:

Cheers for clearing up the confusion on who its by. Noel, be a good chap and change the title of the the thread:D

george4321

Aug 10, 2008
orbital omen- fresh trax destruction

hello fellas havin such a buzz gettin these tunes but orbital and freshtrax are givin me grief . got em but are diffrent to mix . the ones played on thread are more hypnotic! can anyone help cheers g ps how do you get these smileys on

george4321

Aug 10, 2008
freshtrax and ace destruction war zone-beat farm recs

cheers mate, yes your right the music is exact but my copys got a womans vocal goin right thrugh it. do you know of another? pls let us know cheers g