Easy-E & The Boy Wonder - Aug '90

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
Does it really matter though if a set is the right Dj.

In this case, Yes :D

It all makes sense now :thumbsup:

Cheers george4321 for confirming DJ Ease and Boy Wonder.
Wehay, Its a Warehouse set :D

and this makes sense too as White Label Catalog#: YEAH 3 has an old Leeds number written on it in pen (0532...) and thats where I picked up my copy years later.

Love it when these things are cleared up :thumbsup:

king coe

Aug 8, 2002
somewhere in an area near you
i think its really important also, the tunes are ace but the mixing is god aweful.
there was far far too many mixes under sasha's name going about a few years back. skulduggery if you ask me. i can put at least 5 more into this pile. you may not realise it now but in years to come this will be history and there will be no one round to document it that knows. i think its about time all those dodgy mixes were outed phones: :thumbsup:

george4321

Aug 10, 2008
boy wonder 5

nice 1 pauly p, get em all on! then maybe cool mr kon will give us a ace tracklist. still a bit bamboozled to how hes done it? top man. anyway when you gonna sell me that yeah 3 ha ha.

davechung

Feb 22, 2009
well late

Coming into this thread well late but have just joined.

Anyone know where I can get a download of this?I used to have the tape but have lost it.

I do have a few Boy Wonder tapes, and am going to get them sorted ASAP for sharing.

Leeds Possee, anyone else remeber the Warehouse?

brady

VIP Silver Member
Oct 26, 2001
Scottish Borders
www.tracklistings.co.uk
Coming into this thread well late but have just joined.

Anyone know where I can get a download of this?I used to have the tape but have lost it.

I do have a few Boy Wonder tapes, and am going to get them sorted ASAP for sharing.

Leeds Possee, anyone else remeber the Warehouse?

hi there Dave, welcome to the board :thumbsup:

i had a quick search of the mix section but couldnt find this set

ill up it for you if nobody else has it already upped

geeselad

May 25, 2007
yeh i agree, must admit i hate hearing tapes after really looking forward to em thinking aaah thats a different one never heard him play that before then this!
crash bang wot a fukin noise:|
im more dissapointed a rarerty hasnt turned up

I have some sasha @ freetown they turned up before on here? Fretown was a small club in hanley, sot, he played, a couple of times, there in sumer 91 before renniassance, just when he was gettting involved with geoff oakes.

geeselad

May 25, 2007

Noel

May 12, 2003
Wolverhampton

brady

VIP Silver Member
Oct 26, 2001
Scottish Borders
www.tracklistings.co.uk
easy brady. dont really understand this, as both sides say b (or part2??)

also i have the sunnys tape from 1990, but only 1 side of it. help please mate!!!

one side of the tape is easy e and the other the boy wonder, not sure which is side a and b thou (hope this helps)

and yeah there is only one side of the sunnys tape doing the rounds, hopefully the other side of the tape will turn up eventually, and some more tapes from sunnys too phones: