Describe your style...

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
Lozzie said:
Hahaha, yes, I agree!!!!! My mum is the same. For all the long winded books she reads, she loves a good bit of trash. Vee thinks Im a magazine addict, which I am. Its small reading for people like me who dont read a book very well. I like mags. Love Marie Claire and Glamour the best. I always get pissed off by heat etc, but I still do buy them from time to time. My humour then I suppose, is not light hearted??? Im fucked up, just put me in the corner sweet mate! :crazy:

Lol! I'll come and sit in the corner with you ;)

I read loads of trash and buy shitloads of magazines. I buy heat cos Im a nosey fucker lol and it makes me laugh! :thumbsup:

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
Lozzie said:
Hahaha, yes, I agree!!!!! My mum is the same. For all the long winded books she reads, she loves a good bit of trash. Vee thinks Im a magazine addict, which I am. Its small reading for people like me who dont read a book very well. I like mags. Love Marie Claire and Glamour the best. I always get pissed off by heat etc, but I still do buy them from time to time. My humour then I suppose, is not light hearted??? Im fucked up, just put me in the corner sweet mate! :crazy:

Heat is immense!!! The ultimate trash escape!!! I swear its responsible for 100% of this country's anorexia though, Nichole Richie GET OUT OF MY FACE!!!!!!!!

Miss C said:
Oh sexual, i'd say they're more winter with a pencil skirt than summer in ibiza though????

Yeh agreed, but I love them! Ive invented an outfit for them. But alas, it doesnt exist! lol.

Flip flops are the king on holiday. I do love heels. And I must say, mine are all really comfy! Obv after 6 hours or so, they are not flat shoes, but they're never bad! The shoes I work in for 8 hours on a saturday night, now they are killer heels!
EYE601-C-B.jpg

Miss C said:
Heat is immense!!! The ultimate trash escape!!! I swear its responsible for 100% of this country's anorexia though, Nichole Richie GET OUT OF MY FACE!!!!!!!!

Too skinny one week, or how to look like...(the really skinny person the other week) they can never make their minds up. There is no clear view point.

I feel bad for nicole. But it is weird, that the majority of annorexics or bullimics are middle class???? Why is that?

lou-lou

Mar 28, 2004
Manchester
Lozzie said:
I love little boutiques with one off pieces, and I love to totally stand out. It just makes me the indevidual that I am.

am there with ya lozzabeth :cool:

i love different clothes, like boutiques etc, but i just often cant afford them :cry: u shud try this shop i went to in Didsbury, its mint!! but VERY expensive (well to me anyway!), everythin is made hand. gorgeous!! :p

but i must admit, with bein a student n all (well ex student) ive had to watch my money and go to all the cheapo shops like primark. Everyone seems to know me for my primark :condom: but u can find sum right little gems in there.

i do love some fashion but i wont just buy summat coz its "in fashion" and follow like a sheep :moonie:

if i see it and i like it, ill buy it! SIMPLE! :thumbsup:

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
Loz, I wasnt sayin that havin an individual style is not good, it's just I was sayin you need a few more staple pieces in your wardrobe (like the new skirt) that you can mix and match more easily without havin to buy a whole new outfit if you're skint!!! :D

I reaslied today that I do casual waaaaaaaaaaaaay better than I do goin out shoppin. I'm such an old lady at heart, I dress for comfort and if I'm goin out, its flat shoes for me...... I do go out to dance!!!! :D

xx

Saysay

Apr 20, 2003
Madchester
www.mixcloud.com
li'l Sonz said:
I dress for comfort and if I'm goin out, its flat shoes for me...... I do go out to dance!!!! :D

xx

I'm starting to get that way myself, i took me shoes off an hour after being at legends last week , lmao, and its flat shoes tomorrow esp as its a techno night!!! :cool: