The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

AB45

Dec 31, 2003
Essex
Lozzie said:
hahaha ace. there is a guy I work with who has 4 PAIRS!!!!!!! hehehehe

lol Show off.
I find them incredibly handy at footy for seeing over peoples heads on the terrace. They are a bitch for climbimg stairs though:D

To be honest i think girls look great in em (no surprise lol) if they are abit gothed out (ala Dita Von Tease) but some girls look crap in em, mainly fat ankled women:D

easty

Aug 3, 2006
newton heath
www.myspace.com
pauly p said:
Anything with Stussy on it :D
#]

fukk me a blast from the past, remember buying stussy stuff from afflecks palace years ago and gettin loads of stick cause no noe knew what it was.
I even bought a gio goi t shirt last week, funny as you used to be able to get from Bury New Road for a fiver, they are 30 odd pound a pop now

AB45

Dec 31, 2003
Essex
Lozzie said:
My mum has taken to calling them "Cankles" Calves and ankles combined. I have large ankles...but I think it's severe, when that word is applied.

lol
opps fatal error number one, i sincerely do apologise for commenting on any females oversized ankles as fat. I admire your grace, your beauty and abilty to lift heavy loads.
It wont happen again:$

Ed

Aug 1, 2002
London
An ex (who was Japanese and took 2 hours plus to get ready) told me I was scruffy, but Sweet told me I was always smart the other week (she had been on the vodka though).

I like wandering around the house without a stitch on, but since my asbo doing that in Islington isn't an option. :thumbsup:

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
Lozzie said:
I want to add to the list of most hated shops!!!! MORGAN. I think it is the most overpriced load of NYLON tack ever!!!!
Cheryl, you're not a typical girl...I don't kniw many girls with that amount of clothes. As a student how do you afford it???? I can't even afford it??? LOL Leopard print stillettos...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Good call. I didn't think that'd be ur thing, I dunno why. Are they full stillettos too? Or half?

Lol, no, not a typical fluff ball girl personality wise, but deffo when it comes to shopping!!

How do I afford it?! How do smack heads afford smack? I'm an addict, lol, ask a silly question :crazy: - 1. loan 2. Dad. 3. Mum. In a nutshell. Oh and 4. (in relation to your question of how I can afford it but you can't) - My only outgoings are my social life, and food (which is foregoable!). Obviously when i'm thrust out into the big wide world sooner or later times won't be quite so easy and I will have to drastically cut down on all unneccessary purchases....lol.

You will have to come and visit me at the new pad (we've moved flats now!!)and see for youself, I think you'd like alot of my stuff.

The leopard print stilletto's were on sale in Faith :love:, I hadn't considered leopard print before until I saw them....lol, and then had to get the matching bag from Topshop for co-ordination purposes, which was a bargain at £6!! And has a little pink bow on it to finish it off. Ever so cute. Ever so cute. Its still in the bag with the tag on it. lol.

Elev8/Levit8

May 8, 2006
Ed said:
I like wandering around the house without a stitch on, but since my asbo doing that in Islington isn't an option. :thumbsup:

bloody hell what a coincidence... i like walking around other people's gardens in the nuddy & have similar problems in Islington boro...

Ed

Aug 1, 2002
London
Elev8/Levit8 said:
bloody hell what a coincidence... i like walking around other people's gardens in the nuddy & have similar problems in Islington boro...

Is your asbo for naturism though?

Two of everything down the side and one of everything down the middle. Its natures way.....

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
Lozzie said:
OK, style as in, the way you dress. Who or what do you take influence off or from? Do you buy magazines, and just have to buy the clothes that are bang on trend, or do you like to be a complete rebel???

Or are you just not arsed? What is your faveorite item of clothes...or the items in your wardrobe that are just classic, and are the best bet, when nothing else feels as good.

I dont follow fashion at all really, but I do buy magazines and a lot of them lol :rolleyes: I think Ive probably managed to re-build a forest with the amount of magazines Ive recently recycled :rolleyes:

I never want to look like the next 5 people I see walking down the street, I will never buy into the newest trend eg gypsy skirts (can you imagine me in one of them!!! :rofl: ) or city shorts :hurl: I like to look individual as often as I can, but unfortunately its not always possible :( Im probably more 'out of fashion' than 'in fashion' lol :$

I luuurrrrve hotpants :love: but theyre just not practical to wear in the UK, and not just for weather reasons either :| The older Im getting I seem to be buying more classier clothes and not just barely there, attention seeking ones :rolleyes: You should have seen me in the early 90's :rofl: flares made out of curtains was a speciality of mine!!! :rolleyes:

I used to be a bargain hunter and still am I suppose, but Ive come to realise that buying one or two items that cost a bit more is much better than buying 4 or 5 items that dont seem to last past a few washes :S

Miss Sixty is quite possibly my favourite designer boutique. I never leave that shop without purchasing something :love: the shoes are divine :luv: and being a late starter in the womans shoe fetish, Im more than making up for it now, even if I do have trouble walking in them! :$ Actually my 3 favourite items of clothing at the mo are all Miss Sixty, an old faithful pair of jeans, my black dress that is an imitation of Roland Mouret :love: and my brown dress that I wore to Legends :) All of them make me feel ace :D :thumbsup: but then again I feel good in all my clothes, otherwise I wouldnt have bought them! ;)

But like someone previously said, its not what you wear its how you wear them :thumbsup:

sweet sensation said:
'what were you thinking' pages of heat magazine! ;)

Hhahahaha! I tell you what though. The women who write those, are fucking witches. They chat the most amount of shit ever! Who gave them the right to put in magazines that they know what people should be wearing. And, they all say different things aswell! All the time there is the same dress, in the bad bit, and in the good bit! They need to headbut their laptops and go to sleep for a few years imo. I HATE THE SLAGS! hehehee

Lozzie said:
Hhahahaha! I tell you what though. The women who write those, are fucking witches. They chat the most amount of shit ever! Who gave them the right to put in magazines that they know what people should be wearing. And, they all say different things aswell! All the time there is the same dress, in the bad bit, and in the good bit! They need to headbut their laptops and go to sleep for a few years imo. I HATE THE SLAGS! hehehee

Lol :rofl: Its amusing reading tho, bring on the trash thats what I say! ;) I also tend to find myself liking some of the clothes that people wear on those pages!!! :rolleyes: :$ ;)

sweet sensation said:
bring on the trash thats what I say! ;)

Hahaha, yes, I agree!!!!! My mum is the same. For all the long winded books she reads, she loves a good bit of trash. Vee thinks Im a magazine addict, which I am. Its small reading for people like me who dont read a book very well. I like mags. Love Marie Claire and Glamour the best. I always get pissed off by heat etc, but I still do buy them from time to time. My humour then I suppose, is not light hearted??? Im fucked up, just put me in the corner sweet mate! :crazy:

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York