Amnesia House ?

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

etech

Apr 25, 2006
Sunny side of Birmingham
PM me what flyers you got from 89 if you want to sell any I can put you in touch with a couple of buyers ok should go for good money
have you got any of the 1st three starlights ? think March 90 onwards at Small heath leisure centre & handswoeth ? I sold mine £40 ;) I had people asking for these

I got flyers for do at the zoo & Starlights. Got a fair few from '89

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
Brum in 94 was one of THE club capitals imo :D

Steering Wheel, Marco Polos, Studey Bakers, Wobble n Crunch etc :D

Never made it to a C.R.E.A.M. night & I was far too scummy to go to a Chuff Chuff lol

totally agree shooms, 94 was a fantastic year , and brum was fantastic for it! spolit for choice :love:
lol @ the chuff chuff comment...ive said the same thing myself before ;) (about me not you of course, although if the cap fits...) :p :D

Don't forget Hype @ Tin Tins. Possibly the best night out in Brum ever IMO.
aww Tin-Tins :love:

your right there brum had really got it going off then,wobble was one of the best club nights brum has ever seen in my opinion

and mine :thumbsup:

many a weekend heading back down the M6 from a belting time in brum, sticking you head out the window to try n keep awake :love: :love: :)

those were the days :king:

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
still quite buzz off the fact that strangely enough I've ended up living practically down the road from wobbles doorstep :heat: :)
I probably would have laughed if you'd had predicted that at at the time

Sam1

Jan 12, 2007
Tamworth
This thread has brought back some memories :luv:

Snapper club at the Hummingbird was one of my favs, along with Tin Tin's, i used to live in there (even went when i was pregnant lol :$ ) Coast 2 Coast was another one of my 2nd homes, and the steering wheel, wobble etc

Some of the best times of my life were had in those places :luv:

I had 1000's of flyers from all over the place, but my flat got broken into and the feckers robbed every single one of them :mad:

Wicked, loving this thread :king: Used to be a regular at Wobble, the door whore always used to knock back at least one of my mates though - even if he was dressed in the same kit I had successfully got in with the week before. 'Not in those shoes'...Tin Tins was another, although preferred downstairs tbh - the cages (and their contents - eek!) used to make me laugh. I loved the Wheel, even played there a couple of times, some top nights in there. That lift was an absolute Godsend when you had a couple of record boxes and didn't fancy the fifty thousand stair climb to the club...

Anyone here go to C.R.E.A.M. or Cabello? Afterparties in warehouses around Hockley (84 Caroline St was a good un) where you got your ticket outside the 'Wheel (said things like 'Nicola's Birthday Bash' or whatever to make it look like a private party). Had some brilliant nights there, although my car suffered a few break-ins as a result :|

Loving how many Brummies are turning up here lately!!!!:D :cool:

EZEE

Jan 16, 2007
midlands crew
C.r.e.a.m

Chevron shoe's warehouse,by hockley flyover N.Y.E 93........ONE OF C.R.E.A.M's BEST..remember hearing atlantic ocean - water fall 1st time here, also a little shop @the bottom of constitution hill by the red palace, it got that hot in there the emulsion on the walls liquified ,peeps walkin around wrecked covered in paint:crazy: :crazy:

Last edited:

alexbennett

Aug 11, 2005
Kidderminster
www.mixcloud.com
mind i went the other way .
didnt like the housey scene
went to some good jungle nights though..
pandermoniums alldayer and allnighter @ the institute was a gud un 12 till 12
they had to shut because folks were droppin like flies!!
we all split our own ways:wave: :wave: :wave:

simzzzz

Anyone here go to C.R.E.A.M. or Cabello? Afterparties in warehouses around Hockley (84 Caroline St was a good un) where you got your ticket outside the 'Wheel (said things like 'Nicola's Birthday Bash' or whatever to make it look like a private party). Had some brilliant nights there, although my car suffered a few break-ins as a result :|

Loving how many Brummies are turning up here lately!!!!:D :cool:

Cream at Caroline St was fantastic :thumbsup: great venue. always remember going in the winter and they had this industrial heater on the door looked like a bloody jet engine and pumped out some heat.

yeah there seems to be loads Brummies coming out the woodwork :thumbsup: good to read

simzzzz

This thread has brought back some memories :luv:

Snapper club at the Hummingbird was one of my favs, along with Tin Tin's, i used to live in there (even went when i was pregnant lol :$ ) Coast 2 Coast was another one of my 2nd homes, and the steering wheel, wobble etc

Some of the best times of my life were had in those places :luv:

:mad:

lol coast to coast..the Base place :thumbsup: always there Sat nights knew Keith & dale a little bit the organisers so would always harrass them to let me in for free :thumbsup:

agree with you there sam on best times of my life :thumbsup:

Markz

Chevron shoe's warehouse,by hockley flyover N.Y.E 93........ONE OF C.R.E.A.M's BEST..remember hearing atlantic ocean - water fall 1st time here, also a little shop @the bottom of constitution hill by the red palace, it got that hot in there the emulsion on the walls liquified ,peeps walkin around wrecked covered in paint:crazy: :crazy:

Mate any chance you could scan those C.R.E.A.M flyer that you have there i`d love a look at them :thumbsup:

The red paint was mad i had it on my shoes for weeks after. Caroline St was the best venue, Scott B rocked that place in the old days and the bongo players were amazing. phones: phones:

Another place mentioned on this thread that surprised me was Moseley dance centre top memories keep it going.....

LMAO funny cnut, get back to your pie eating thread.

I'm just chuffed to actually have people on here that know what the fuck I'm talking about when I start singing the 'Oscars Newshound' theme tune when I'm off me head :D

Everyone knows this is the coolest Regional Station logo ever :D :cool:

atvlogo.jpg

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
Another place mentioned on this thread that surprised me was Moseley dance centre top memories keep it going.....
I like Moseley, its full of right characters / nutters :D :thumbsup:

Deffo :D For a long, long time it was just me & Markz coping with a board full of Mancs - bostin' to have all the Central News massive on here :D

lmao :rofl: tickled me that did :thumbsup:
Dont forget the Midlands today crew either :p

You just gave me a flashback of this too :rofl:

Attachments

• end1189.jpg
    end1189.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 95