Amnesia House ?

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

alexbennett

Aug 11, 2005
Kidderminster
www.mixcloud.com
Club "42nd STREET" In Halesowen.1989 was this amnesia house's 1st nights ? ,Man parris dj'd & mc'd along with Neil Trix and various geust's from time to time,early days ,smoke machine,robo scanner and a strobe + a great crowd who just wanted to dance and get fooked on acieeeed:crazy: any body else remember this club?

where you from ezee?
halesowen is my home town and 42s is a legend ( Now a honda garage) dont think they were amnesia nights...but i think they are linked... never went, though, sister and cousins went there..
they done alsorts there dance planet did a bit in 93 but it died a death after pandemonium opened up a the institute..
talkin bout the institute remember the time weekly nights there with fabio and grooverider??? :cool: :cool: :cool: suck it deep!!!

EZEE

Jan 16, 2007
midlands crew
Did you ever go to Sweat in about 94 ? Was like an acid jazz / funk kinda night downstairs at the Institute - was well good :)

Brum in 94 was one of THE club capitals imo :D

Steering Wheel, Marco Polos, Studey Bakers, Wobble n Crunch etc :D

Never made it to a C.R.E.A.M. night & I was far too scummy to go to a Chuff Chuff lol

your right there brum had really got it going off then,i played at the wheel a couple of times, went to loads of the choose right easy and mellow gigs(C.R.E.A.M), wobble was one of the best club nights brum has ever seen in my opinion, Marco's was ok ,fall out wobble at 8am then go there and mong out till midday,phew what times:thumbsup:

EZEE

Jan 16, 2007
midlands crew
where you from ezee?
halesowen is my home town and 42s is a legend ( Now a honda garage) dont think they were amnesia nights...but i think they are linked... never went, though, sister and cousins went there..
they done alsorts there dance planet did a bit in 93 but it died a death after pandemonium opened up a the institute..
talkin bout the institute remember the time weekly nights there with fabio and grooverider??? :cool: :cool: :cool: suck it deep!!!
just up the road in warley m8:mad:

simzzzz

your right there brum had really got it going off then,i played at the wheel a couple of times, went to loads of the choose right easy and mellow gigs(C.R.E.A.M), wobble was one of the best club nights brum has ever seen in my opinion, Marco's was ok ,fall out wobble at 8am then go there and mong out till midday,phew what times:thumbsup:

Hey Ezee
what year was you going in Marcos ? I used to always go in there sat nights before a rave around late 90's to early 91