Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Devious said:
Top thread , one that i had always thought of posting but was always to pissed to be arsed :p

90 - a few illegal warehouse parties , got banged up after one in burnley got raided . It was a crazy experience when the police were trying to smash there way in . I remember there was some big roller shutter doors that the police were trying to liftup and loads of ravers all hung on the doors and they couldnt lift them higher than a foot or so lol .. very eerie :thumbsup: Anyone remember Staleybridge ? The BIHE (tech college in Bolton) had a couple of nights which were really ace and had some mad whizz trips in there :fekked:
Did Quad park a couple of times late in the year top nights they were ! 10/10

91 - Went religiously to Eureka in Blackpool for the first half of the year with the odd excursion to hackets, love shack and sequins. This was the highlight of my clubbing life .. so many good nights , asha was always played and the toilets where like the chillout room :D The beach parties afterwards were amazing and were all the clubbers from the different clubs congregatde to chill out around fires ..bliss ..Eureka then changed to Zone and carried on going for a few months but the original crowd seemed to move on and so did we. 10/10
-Then moved on to pleasuredrome in my home town (which was nice :p ) which started out as only 3 nights called redzone which were the best nights there and were so good the club opened as the pleasuredrome. Though im emabarrased to say it .. If anyone has the redzone 2 mp3 it was me who made "2 unlimited's - get ready for this" jump , whilst going for it on a bit of bouncy floor next to wellys booth :$
It was funny going to a club in your own town as first it was all old skool heads from all over who went to the first nights then slowly I would see loads of people i knew from school going who were dead against me and my mates as we were "druggies" but they were soon hooked on the life :moonie: 10/10
Then moved on to orbit when that opened and mostly went there for the rest of 91 with the odd excusion to hac , ark & home. I wasnt really into the way the music was going in this era , I wasnt a big fan of garage at the time and i didnt really like hardcore. I did go to the eclpise a few times and some of the big events like donington. I never saw sasha at shelleys which was my biggest regret.

92 - Its a bit vague this year as is all from this time on :S . Carried on going to orbit but it went too 'hard' for a lot of people in my crew . At this time my mates music tastes were all different , some liked hardcore , some garage and went to Hard times in huddersfield a lot, but I was clinging to the piano sound so I went to shelleys a couple of times in feb 92 to see what i had been missing but it was run by amnesia house and was too much on the hardcore tip for my liking , still good nights though. 7/10

93 -Cant really remember where I went out much , i welcomed the progressive sound and started to dj a bit , Proberbly spent most of my weekends playing at partied rather than clubbing. Did go to ibiza fot the first time and that was magic also saw sasha and digweed at renaisance a few times which were top nights 9/10

Cant remember what i did after that really :$ except for some good nights out at sankeys soap and tribal gathering 8/10

:thumbsup:

lol..... ha ha.....almost snap!!!

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
Monroes, Stockport 1989/1990

The Caves, Stockport (illegal underground cave raving!) 1990

The Soundgarden, Manchester 1990/1991

The Academy 'Solstice', Manchester 1991/1992

The Banshee, Manchester (wicked club on Oxford Road!!) 1991/1992

The Limit, Manchester, 1991/1992/1993

Wigan Pier, 1993 (very briefly)

Hacienda, back to '88 nights 1993/1994

Megadog, Manchester Academy, 1992-1995 and beyond! woaahhh Spooky, Children Of The Bong, Ege Bam Yasi, HIA, 808 State..

New Ardri, Hulme, 'Herbal Tea Party' some of the most banging nights ever in there, sound system so powerful it would have everyone making a circle within the club (which was square) trying to escape the speakers surrounding the whole club, I could never hear properly for a few days after nights there, and hearing some of my fave Harthouse acts play live there was lush, oh and meeting Sven Vath was cool :)

Sankeys Soap, Manchester 1994/1995/1996

Jillys/Rockworld 1997/1998 :$

Gave up in 1999 when I got glandular fever :(

Also somewhere in there were the following clubs:

Manhattens, Blackburn, amazing night, only went the once, and DJ's were playing everything the DJ's in Manchester weren't - fantastic!

Sequins (I think it was that, dunno memory is cack) Blackpool, once only, where Sasha ended the night with Asmo - Jam The Dance :love:

Millionaires Club, Manchester (around Brown Street I seem to remember, and you'd have that twat Shaun Ryder in there all the time)

King Georges Hall, Blackburn for one of the best nights, and also a free night, as I'd won tickets for it on Key 103, and it was my first 'rave' - so excited that myself and a mate didn't plan it at all, and ended up sleeping on Blackburn Train Station overnight, waiting for it to open to get a train back, heh.

The night, was of course 808 State/K-Klass/M.V.I.T.A. and was one of the most amazing experiences of my life :D

Phew, think that's it, but I'm sure there's still I've not touched upon...

my clubbing cv

1991 - occasions sheffield - the palais jam factory, fantasy fm nites in sheffield late 91 shelleys / entropy - stoke on trent

1992 - everywhere - fantazia - perception - andromeda castle donnington, the eclipse coventry - shelleys - stoke on trent, kinetic - stoke on trent red zone - sheffield - later on in the yr - zest, mansfield, venue 44, rennaissance, the lo club derby,

1993 - mansfield - limmos - ripe - renaissance - golden - stoke on trent - replubica - birmingham, leeds - back to basics - whicker arches sheffield - edge - coventry - ibiza - few big outdoor do's - universe, vision, amnesia, milton keynes - had a few trips over to manchester odd do's

1994 - mainly around midlands progress, Mansfiled - limmos - ripe - venue 44 - birmingham - miss moneypennies big do's - universe - tribal gathering sheffiled - gatecrasher and early do's in whicker arches
ibiza again

1995 - sheffiled and mansfield mostly travelling out to leeds for basics and stoke on trent for golden occasionly - universe again absolute wicked - slowed down loads and stop caining it

1996 - 1999 chilled out complete - became a pisshead did odd nites music got boring for me - went to a few revival nites in stoke and sheffield thats it

1999 - 2002 - a complete revival for me - out again allover - enjoying the oldskool revival - soem nites locally in stoke not forgettin goodtimes in leeds and odd nites in sheffiled

well thats me

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

wish i had the memory you guys have, started my life changing experience at just turned 15 and soon enough ended up clubbing 5/6 nights a week, loved it. cant remember the years, but my list of clubs are.
-=shelly's / entropy=- stoke (where i regulaly was told to get down off the speakers) had some top nights, in fact i cant remember having a bad night.
-=the banshee=- it was like a basement in some1n's house, mix factory played some top tunes, sweat dripping from the ceiling, only thing that did my head in about this place was the smoke machine, saw alex higgins in there once coked out of his swede.
-=home=- was that the place where if you bounced up you would bang ya head on the ceiling.
-=konspiracy=- top nights if i remember rightly, do remember the "caves" used to freak me out thou
-=the Hac=- what can i say, loved it. even went there on crutches with a broken leg
-=sound garden=- i remember going but its all a bit of a blur :S
-=the academy=- had some good nights in this place, all the different levels made it look like waves of people (or was that the drugs?) thou did have 1 very bad night in here when fighting broke out bigtime.
-=liberty's=- (sale) where i saw top buzz for the first time, i remember the bar staff left one of the bars unattended nearly all night so eveyone was helping themselves to free drinks, think stu allen was a reg here (got told to get down of the stage alot in this place)
-=limit=- dont remember much of this place, doesn't mean it wasnt good thou :S
did the blackpool thing for a while, sequins etc.
-=hippo's=- middleton, jay weirdon n moggy? top nights, big balcony, mad for it people.
-=pleasuredome=- again i remember i went a good few times but all a blur :S
did a stint in blackburn, cant remember the name of the club but i do remember i had some mint nights in there, and some top after parties ;)
-=the eclipse=- only went to this place a few times, but saw shades of rhythm p,a here and had an amazing night. sound system was top, used to make the floor wobble. althou i spazzed a bit that night from going for it n forgetting to have a drink :|
-=ledgends=- nice n small, top atmoshere, top tunage :thumbsup:
-=wigan pier=- all i remember is :thumbsup:

theres prolly loads ive not mentioned, thou i went to alot of other club on a regular basis i just cant remember the names of em, used to travell all over the place, liverpool, stoke, coventry, blackburn i think i remember getting as far as scotland, i dunno
also did ALOT of out in a field in the middle of nowhere parties, warehouses, large abandoned houses etc, remember one party, where you could here the music and when you followed it it led you to a hole in the floor of this house where you had to climb down into the basement and ended up behind the dj, fekkin mad :confused:

was also a regular at, most of the well known service's :thumbsup:

like i say, cant remember too good, prolly from being a bad pill wizz n trip head. and only sleeping when my body couldnt take anymore.

but i do remember they were the best years of my life, and i dont regret a second of it :mad:

the tunes, the people, everything about it was and still is amazing, nothing has ever made an impact as old skool did on our generation.

hell my love of old skool even brought me and my g'f together so even to this day it has still changed my life in a way i wouldnt want to be without.

p's sorry for the poor spelling, hard to type n think at the same time :rotate:

Mister_DJ

May 1, 2003
Location Location
1989 -

Helter Skelter: Adderbury - Only got to hear of my first 'rave' cause a friends house backed onto the field and he could see the fair from his bedroom - lol. I heard years later that the KLF did a pa. I can only recall Black Box...:cry: . 17 years old and very naive.

1990 -

Quite a quiet first half of the year. Occassional trips to Manchester on the train and only one to the Hacienda (why did I not go more...:cry: :confused: ). Then later on the Eclipse opened...:p :p . Lose myself quite a lot...:hubba:

1991 -

A Very Busy Year!! The Eclipse, The Eclipse, The Eclipse....:D :cool: . Between Dec '90 and June '91 this has to be the best club in the world EVER!!! Friday's by far the better night. (extra day to recover too...:thumbsup: ). Best nights there???? Loads - prolly Amnesia for the atmosphere. Solstice in June sticks in my mind for being one of the best for tunage.

Being skint when my mates went to Shelleys for one night being my only regret at this point...:cry:.

Summer spent at various 'free parties' in Oxford/Cheltenham area. Cassington (this could have been '92 but I can't remember!!! :fekked: :cops: - it went on for days) & Shildon airfield (deffo '91) probably the best 'raves' I ever, ever attended, ever....lol :love:

Late half of year Eclipse getting very narky - Helter Skelter do Milwalkees...:love: Wahay a new club to go to!!!

Amnesia events at Donnington (woah - the Xmas one...:fekked: :fekked: !!! - and I've finally found the video of this too with us all on that I thought I'd lost for ever...:love: !!!!). First Dreamscape too. Bit hazy at this point...:$

1992 -

A few outdoor raves and Dreamscape II and III. Still go to Milwalkees occassionally. Did the Amnesia Wedding (anyone remember when 808 State came on and pretended to be the KLF??? - I was gutted when they revealed it wasn't - lol!) and Fantazia at Donnington (bit s**t this) - lol @ Al...l think I was at Andromeda aswell - was this the one with the S/O/R pa?? If so, decent night that!

Had the first Renaissance flyer and was very excited about seeing Sasha again. When the night finally comes, I opt to stay in with my girlfriend...:|

Music getting s**te to say the least and attitude of people getting even s**ter. See various fights, get kicked in the head at Dreamscape - nice :|

1993 -

The doldrums. Split up with said girl :)| ) and move in with my folks in York and get switched back on to proper 'House' thanks to Mossy and the crew at Red Rhino/Depth Charge. Hard Times opens in Huddersfield - some of the best club nights are had here...:love: . Get right back into it.

1994 - 1997

Live in Sheffield whilst at Uni. Rise, Rise, Rise...:love: :love: . Fab nights (and after parties...!!!). Trash on Wednesdays. Gatecrasher at The Arches before it goes super commercial... Love 2 Be at The Palais/Music Factory (one of the best nights I ever have here too at The Hac tour with Parky)

1997-2003

Ahem, Erm....:confused:. I stop going out and start working...:naughty:. Although I met Ruth in '97...:love::love: :love: . But thats not really a club thing is it????!!!

2003 - Now:

Hazydayz I think they call it "re-living your youth"...:wave:

Lol I probably missed loads out, probably added a few in as well...:$ but I think its about right .

Ah well, its been a long time and its taken me flaming ages to write this post....

:wave:

Mart
:rolleyes:

Last edited:

northern minx

Jan 10, 2003
the universe!
www.awakenUnow.com
here goes..:)

89-92 cant remember exact times so hav thrown em all together in order!

started with wed nites at the old hall in egremont in cumbria (the true home of gurning;) ) soon progressed to fridays coz it was that busy, people comin in bus loads 8/10 loved it

josephines in Barrow - umm doddgy 5/10

warehouse and outdoor farm raves:$ yes but there were dam good 9/10

raves in the caves @ coniston :thumbsup: :thumbsup: 8/10

Hacketts :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: every week, absolutely loved it in there, in at half four on the barrels at half six, goin all nite.. 10/10 then it shut :cry: so went to -

loveshack :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: ooooh i loved it, it was like being wi family every week 10/10

angels - burnely, a few nites there, nice one 7/10

wigan pier - had some belters 8/10

legends- a rite good time, great little club, bloody loved it :) 8/10

then found the delightful
pleasuredrome, farnworth :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: amazing, week in week out
was devastated wen it shut and moved to bowlers 10/10

bowlers - umm never did like it really, had some good nites there but it wasnt intimate enuf for me so only 6/10

did the usuall all nighters, revenge, nemisis, jooce, renaissance, southport beach raves, ark, staylybridge is still a ? coz i was that minced i dont remember being there but was told i was!
all the services, bloody loved them:thumbsup: proper good crack
ibiza in 91:fekked: :fekked: needed a holiday wen i came back!

burnt out in nov of 92:fekked: pissed off travelling to go sort me head out!:$ :)

then eventually found osa! 2003
goodtimes, cometogether, timeless and
inho the ultimate hazydays - u got somat special there fellas:love: probably as near as we are gona get to wot it used to be like! :luv: :luv:

all in all, some of the best days and nites of my life.. :love: :love: xxx

nice thread btw, has made me remember some treasured moments xx

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
PlebHead said:
-=the banshee=- it was like a basement in some1n's house, mix factory played some top tunes, sweat dripping from the ceiling, only thing that did my head in about this place was the smoke machine, saw alex higgins in there once coked out of his swede.

You remembered more than me there :$

Did they have pool tables in the Banshee downstairs, or am I thinking of somewhere else?

Spot on with the sweat dripping from the ceiling, and upstairs (I think) was that long haired guy who worked in Spin Inn for a while, banging out all the piano stuff, like Expose - Tell Me Why and the likes, think that was the first time I heard Shawn Christopher - Another Sleepless Night phones: :)

PlebHead said:
-=liberty's=- (sale) where i saw top buzz for the first time, i remember the bar staff left one of the bars unattended nearly all night so eveyone was helping themselves to free drinks, think stu allen was a reg here (got told to get down of the stage alot in this place)

Yes, I forgot this one too, went down a few times, but the sale crowd always seemed very rowdy beer swilling numpties, and myself and a mate got pushed off the stage a few times, before it kicked off big time, and poor Stu Allan just looking on from the decks in the corner, must have been cringing/worrying about some arse landing him a punch!

There was another night in town that I went to a fair bit, but I can't remember much about it, other than it had a purple interior, and two lads from Bramhall were DJ'ing, it wasn't a big venue, but it had the cleanest sounding system I'd heard, no distortion, it was just like hearing it at home, but 100 times louder, as it was that clear :)

blue jammer said:
You remembered more than me there :$

Did they have pool tables in the Banshee downstairs, or am I thinking of
somewhere else?
yeah thats right they had a pool table downstairs, was there an upstairs? lol

blue jammer said:
but the sale crowd always seemed very rowdy beer swilling numpties, and myself and a mate got pushed off the stage a few times, before it kicked off big time, and poor Stu Allan just looking on from the decks in the corner, must have been cringing/worrying about some arse landing him a punch!
never saw anytrouble there myself, but i was always in a world of my own, pretty much oblivious to anything that was around me, which is prolly why i dont remember alot about the clubs i went to(and there was lots) all i know is i had amazing times in the majority of them :thumbsup:

blue jammer said:
There was another night in town that I went to a fair bit, but I can't remember much about it, other than it had a purple interior, and two lads from Bramhall were DJ'ing, it wasn't a big venue, but it had the cleanest sounding system I'd heard, no distortion, it was just like hearing it at home, but 100 times louder, as it was that clear :)
im sure i went too a few nights where there was some lads from bramhall playing, sure i remember someone saying "yeah there from bramhall" lol

funny how alot of us on here have prolly crossed paths so many times

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
PlebHead said:
funny how alot of us on here have prolly crossed paths so many times

Yeah, you're not wrong there, in another thread it was quite spooky that myself and Ste Huxley, had both been to and DJ'd in Monroes (Stockport) and had also been to the illegal 'cave' raves.

Small world innit :D

:thumbsup:

Mayon

Aug 24, 2004
Chemical Cloud HWND
www.acidplanet.com
90-92 Hippos (Middleton) Seen Prodigy for the first time was amazin (charly/ Pandemonium) Then followed Jay weardon to The Riverside (denton) where he continued his quest with the hippos crew! and a few PA'S from Rhythm Quest (Closer to all your Dreams) also did maybe 1 or 2 sets @ the elephant and suspnder (denton) moggy seem to dissapear roumers was... he went playing abroad? Who remembers the glass bridge.? and if ya did go here does anyone remember the guy with no leggs boping up and down at the steps of the bar soon as you walked in.? he always had a cap on with E-MAN on it.? or was that a t-shirt (cant remember) if this is you! RESPECT! you made my nights when i walked in! (we never spoke but always shook hands)

90-91 Monroes (Stockport) took my first trip listening to Dj Aldo!!
90-91 Cids Aka Castle hall (Stalybridge) 2 in total thats all there was.
90-92 Banshee (manchester) how dirty was that place.?.lol
91-92 Rock world (manchester) upstairs (obviosly)
92-93 Sound Garden (Manchester) @ side of sasha's hotel
92-93 Hacketts (Blackpool)
92-93 Sequins (Blackpool) seen shades of rhythm (live) perform (Sweet sensation)
93-95 Life@Bowlers (Manchester) PA's every week best one was.. Dream Frequency.
93-94 ClubKinetic (Stoke on Trent) you'd usually find me in the pool room gouchin and pullin some gurns.
93-94 Angels (Burnley) best night there was.. Joey Beltram
93-94 After Dark (Orbit) Sven Vath had to be the best night there!
93-94 Monroes (Great harwood) was introduced to this club by the mrs ( was living in accrington at the time) bit small but hey! it was always packed! the actual dance floor was like... 8 ft x 8ft if i can remember correctly, i never actually got my membership card thru tho!
94-95 Zone (Blackpool)
95-96 Bowlers again new promoters (hardcore) this time, cant remember the name after a few months the music started to go toy town and became really crap, thats when i ceased Ravin"
id do it all again

STUART

Jul 27, 2002
Birmingham
got me racking my brains now with every post i remebr another i forgot

90-91 ish 16-17yo Maximes - was a bit sharon & tracy but wicked piano & hardcore all night then with the rise of E the small section of wide eyes became the whole dancefloor tune that kicked every Saturday off was Propheta - rave is your party you knew you was about to come up then and the tune i looked for years after hearing it here was System - dont stop also got my 1st whistle for these Saturday nights

That was before anyone got wheels

91-92 seemed to be split between a couple of nights at Angels Burnley
tune that sticks out 2 X-Treme - extremity was good club with excellent Air Con at the side of the dancefloor that in the correct spot whould make you rush like mad

Also started to go to

Manhattans in Southport Large Venue 2 rooms DJ of the moment was Green Bins cool nights fantastic scousers seemed to get better and better then the license got stripped to 1am and the MC was banned due to the neighbours complaints about noise tune that sticks out 2 Bad Mice - bombscare & The Prodigy - your love

A night at the Hacienda although was possi Mariah - dreamlover ripped the place

Couple of nights at Wigan Pier - tune that sticks out Edge 1 - compounded people sucking dummys

93-94 ish Zone @ Jenks all those bloody stairs tune that sticks out TOO MANY all fantastic italian MY LOVE OF ITALIAN PIANO/SYNTH was born

94 onwards Zone when it went to The Venue - track that sticks out House Traffic - everyday of my life plenty others

Zone Dance Factory ,1night at Zone Liverpool & Zone @ Pagoda Carlisle
this is when the best in my eyes Italian was getting played TFO - Soul & Body , Hysteria - something about you, One Nation - just high.

Then sadly i hanged my whistle up still get to the odd nights in and around Brum now but those to me where the good old days

and im sure ive forgotten somewhere!!!!!!!!! :love: :fekked: :dummy:

fast regi

Apr 8, 2003
lancs
was in army so buggered it up lol but when on leave either the carlton club morcambe then later the empire morcambe in ireland circus circus and various lil dingy clubs and the such in germany. :)

XValentinadobeX

Registered Member
Aug 1, 2004
leicestershire
members.aol.com
my cv 88-95

OldskoolDazed (al) said:
my clubbing cv

1992 - everywhere - fantazia - perception - andromeda castle donnington, the eclipse coventry - shelleys - stoke on trent, kinetic - stoke on trent red zone - sheffield - later on in the yr - zest, mansfield, venue 44, rennaissance, the lo club derby,

1993 - mansfield - limmos - ripe - renaissance - golden - stoke on trent - replubica - birmingham, leeds - back to basics - whicker arches sheffield - edge - coventry - ibiza - few big outdoor do's - universe, vision, amnesia, milton keynes - had a few trips over to manchester odd do's

1994 - mainly around midlands progress, Mansfiled - limmos - ripe - venue 44 - birmingham - miss moneypennies big do's - universe - tribal gathering sheffiled - gatecrasher and early do's in whicker arches
ibiza again

1995 - sheffiled and mansfield mostly travelling out to leeds for basics and stoke on trent for golden occasionly - universe again absolute wicked - slowed down loads and stop caining it

HEY!! i went to the those eact places in the same yr as a reg, u sure we've never met oldskooldazed, with 4 yrs in common mate we must hav crossed paths at some time :confused: maybe in the mens loo's i was one for using there toilets :$ but the ladies had a queue the size of the lottery queue on sat nite about 7.25pm! :crazy: oh ill add afew of my own bear in mind im tired. in order hopefully..... acid house rave parties in warehouses, fridge brixton,rage,venus, hacienda, shelleys,eclipse,splendid/nikki'(leics),renaissance,venue44,back2basics,progress,money pennies,gatecrasher, golden(stoke) feck it loads more and still goin now.but them i was regs at and iv only done upto 95 just repeated myself really with oldskooldazed :eyebrow: most were a 9 at least out of 10 :thumbsup:

Markz

1989 - Hummingbird ( Where it started in Bham), Snobs lol what a name, Moseley Dance Centre(Where?) Space, Amnesia, Ku, Pacha, Es Paradis, Cafe Del Mar.

1990-91- Ibiza: The legendary quarry rave with Sasha & Rozalla (Best night out ever),Hac,Quadrant Park,Shelleys,Eden,Coast 2 Coast,Eclipse, Amnesia Cov Sky Blue & Donnington, PIMP,Institute,C.R.E.A.M Bham,Steering Wheel, Wobble.

1992-93 - Ibiza last time, Amnesia Cov Sky Blue & Donnington,Mansfield, Freetown(Well underated top night in Stoke), Steering Wheel,Shelleys,Pimp,Renaissance,TIME, C.R.E.A.M Bham,Eclipse,REPUBLICA@Bakers, Wobble.

1993-94 - Miss moneypennies,C.R.E.A.M Bham,PIMP,REPUBLICA@Bakers,Chuff Chuff, Wobble, Zap Brighton, Club UK London.

Hard to remem when you get old but it went something like that and it was fkkin good fun!! :fekked: :fekked:

SCR101.5

Apr 19, 2003
1989/90- Occasions, Leadmill,one offs at Nelson Mandela building all in Sheffield

1990-1993- occasionaly Venus & Koolkat (2 or 3 times max) & BPI (this kicked off in 93 when I was abroard),regular at Woosh,MGM's 'Rave Night' & the Marcus Garvey Centre all in Nottingham. When back in Sheff in hols- Compulsion & Nelson Mandela building

1994- Marcus Garvey Centre

1995-2001- Occasional Orbit visits, 'innertrance' regular at Marcus Garvey, Primevil & Fusion techno nights at Deluxe & the House (respectively) in Notts, Atomic Jam in Birmingham

2001- Smaller techno nights in Notts

Loads of one-offs but very vague memory.

el-presidente

Jul 22, 2004
Preston
Monroes - shithole but top night - everyone in there top as fuck - small and friendly - fuckin top place

Love Shack - pretty much same as above - although not quite as friendly

Maximes - didnt go as often as above - still top night

Zone - top night apart from MC used to get on my tits

Life - just too feckin big - good nite anyway (as always lol)

Sankeys (Stoke) - top DJ's too much beer if u know wot i mean

Wigan Pier - top night here - played here myself one night only - lol

too many to think of right now