Where you going on your summer holidays...

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

betty spaghetti

Nov 21, 2006
Inspiration needed, Im wanting to book my holidays...Where did you go last year and would you recommend it?

I went to Palma and it was ace...Really, really nice place, wasnt what I expected, thinking bout going back as most places were coming to the end of the season when I went, but the break was good...

Which leads me to my next question OSA'ers:

Where you off this Summertime? :cool:

seandelier

Dec 8, 2006
spain in may for a golfing holiday with the boys, then a return to ibiza for the first time in two years in sept

going to siberia with the work first though, was -37 when my mate was there a few week ago

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
Jamaica again in April :cool:

Not sure where we're off later in the year, gonna bag a cheapy near the time in October..

anthonyf218

Jul 31, 2005
went Jamaica in Oct too, top place, cant go wrong (Unless you get murdered), but never been to a more chilled place or even somewhere where you get sold and can smoke skunk on the beach. :mexican:

Prices arent what you'd think either, £1600 for 2 weeks 24hr all inclusive for 2 peeps etc is no more than what you'd pay for something of a lot less standard in europe. Prob going again later this yr. :thumbsup:.

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
went t'gypt and dubai the year before so might do somewhere normal tis year like skegness? lol

was thinking of cuba maybe or somewhere like that.........dont the usual spain n tenerife over the years now i wana see more of the world......

my mums a lucky bugger......shes goin away in 4 weeks to malaysia....kualar lumpar, singapore, melaka and georgetown:cool:

went t'gypt...

Yes.... we know she's int'Egypt :D ;) I stil chuckle to meself at that one :D

I dunno where I'm gonna go... it's times like holidays when it's proper shit being single... all my mates down here are now grown up with families so a lads hols is doubtful

I love taking that special someone away n sharing new experiences with em but no doubt I'll either have to tag along on someone elses holibobs (if invited :$ ) or take me Mum away...

No one loves me I'm away to eat worms :(

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
went t'gypt and dubai the year before so might do somewhere normal tis year like skegness? lol

was thinking of cuba maybe or somewhere like that.........dont the usual spain n tenerife over the years now i wana see more of the world......

my mums a lucky bugger......shes goin away in 4 weeks to malaysia....kualar lumpar, singapore, melaka and georgetown:cool:

I fancy Cuba and perhaps a long weekned in Krackow.

Will get a few weekends in Britain also. . . Lakes, Cotswolds ect.

Danny

Jul 22, 2002
London, UK
www.ketoloco.com
Going here end of March for a week:thumbsup:

Then Ibiza for the first 2 weeks in June and the opening parties:thumbsup:

and finally then jetting out to Mexico City on June 27th(ish) for a 6 month trip round South America:thumbsup: before flying back to the UK from Rio de Janeiro at around xmas time.

Have it:thumbsup:

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
I'm planning the most random trip ever, its a volunteering project in the rainforest in costa rica (!), living in & helping out teching english & helping with conservation at an ecolodge in the jungle for a month, hopefully going mid feb, just waiting to see if they've got a place for me at such short notice...its so remote...you have to bath in & drink straight from waterfalls & sheet....no electricity. Just need to get over the fact i'm gonna get bitten to fock by lots of random crawlys. Just fancy being part of a completely different world for a bit...& learning some spanish, & yoga, which apparently the ppl practice most days there :luv:

Not sure what summer will bing yet...definitely another month in ibiza again then hopefully lots of America...north & south :love: