Where you going on your summer holidays...

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
Jamaica again in April :cool:
went Jamaica in Oct too, top place, cant go wrong (Unless you get murdered), but never been to a more chilled place or even somewhere where you get sold and can smoke skunk on the beach. :mexican:

we've booked to go to Jamaica at the end of the year, so a while to wait yet but nevermind :mad:
did either of you go to Runaway Bay?

No one loves me I'm away to eat worms :(

aww bless ya, that actually made me want to give you a hug :love: so it must be effective, normally your online comments more inspire me to gouge your eyes out with fishooks, fill the holes with meths and set them alight... ;) :p :D
j/k

come up and have a hollibob (great word btw!) in Macc!! :D :cool: :jumpin:

cue.......captain pugwash!!

Seamen Stains.... ;) :p

I'm planning the most random trip ever, its a volunteering project in the rainforest in costa rica (!), living in & helping out teching english & helping with conservation at an ecolodge in the jungle for a month, hopefully going mid feb, just waiting to see if they've got a place for me at such short notice...its so remote...you have to bath in & drink straight from waterfalls & sheet....no electricity. Just need to get over the fact i'm gonna get bitten to fock by lots of random crawlys. Just fancy being part of a completely different world for a bit...& learning some spanish, & yoga, which apparently the ppl practice most days there :luv:

Not sure what summer will bing yet...definitely another month in ibiza again then hopefully lots of America...north & south :love:

Oh my god...that sounds a bit good chez!!! deffo wanna come ibiza for a good while this year...gunna book my flights soon, lettuce know when u fancy it...x

Danny, who u going on that expedition with??? it sounds amazing!