Where Are They Now???

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

elvisontour

Jan 9, 2004
IN A HOUSE
Seems I have been reading alot of stuff on osa about change and people not playing live so where has everyone gone if there not on here ?

If you played or came in all the time and now you dont Whats your reason ?

I myself have had a few ups and downs over the years but always come back as life without O.S.A. would be a dull one. I used to do thursday nights everyweek but with my mad life it came a bit hard to fit it in around my stomach after all the burgers I have lol...

I have been known to drop back in now and then too play some tunes so would a revisit of my thursday slot help???

anyway where are you all if your not here ???? what are you doing now and why IM BEING NOSEY...:mad:

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Im still here, havnt really gone away and never had a regular slot on the radio to keep to....Alex is down for the sat nights but we have been away for a lot of the time recently over the sat night so havnt been able to do the slot....December is a quiet one though for us so we will be able to make the slot hopefully..... :thumbsup:

Cant always come and post as i used to as i have other commintments during the week with one thing or another but i do look in daily and if i can contribute i will do.... Nice to see u back Deano :wave:

Postie

VIP Silver Member
Jan 22, 2006
St Helens
For me it was the listening figures being only 5 and no thanx at the end.I sometimes play on another site and it averages 20+ but more important there was gratitude at the end of my vinyl set.:D

Superdan

Staff member
Jun 2, 2004
Still Here
www.youtube.com
i'm still here, regular slot every Friday, sometimes ya only get 5 listeners but hey ho, people do have lives too, lol.

It is nice when you have lots of listeners but as long as the few you do have are enjoying it then its reet. End of the day ya get on ya dex and play ya tunes which is what ya enjoy anyways :thumbsup:

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
It is nice when you have lots of listeners but as long as the few you do have are enjoying it then its reet. End of the day ya get on ya dex and play ya tunes which is what ya enjoy anyways :thumbsup:

That has always been the best way of looking at it :thumbsup:

Even if 1 other person enjoys hearing what I play, it's a buzz innit. All about sharing the music and the passion.

I'm back doing regular Sunday shows starting 5-7pm on the 8th Jan :D

ste huxley

Jul 17, 2001
Planet E
www.huxtableshouseparty.co.uk
i'm still here, regular slot every Friday, sometimes ya only get 5 listeners but hey ho, people do have lives too, lol.

Think I will do my set sat at 8pm after those words of wisdom. Gimme a fookin medal!

elvisontour

Jan 9, 2004
IN A HOUSE
I Always Give Credit

Medal-of-Honor.jpg

THERE YA GO MATE X:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan

Well said:thumbsup:

Nice to see the return of Scott la rock too, the number 13 household and Ste Huxley too:beer: :D

mr ben

Mar 22, 2006
huyton
I go through phases where music is concerned always have always will :D .

This year i've been doing 4 hr Indie sets most Friday and Saturday nights at a club / bar in Liverpool but have recently packed in as it just to much with my work and stuff. As far as playing on here is concerned ... well i just dont have the space to keep my decks up all the time , they are packed away and its a real pain to get them out if its just for a couple of hours or so. I toyed with the idea of gettin a digital DJ but that never happened so im not sure which way i will go next !!!. As far as my personal life goes things are great , in fact never better and you never know i might be on here with some good news in the next week or so ;) ;) ;) .

Hope everyone is well :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

mr ben

Mar 22, 2006
huyton
Hey Wazza, really happy to hear youre well, im very excited for you even though i dont know your news....but real good to see ya hun :wave:

Nice to see you too !

Feels like i may be getting the bug back after a couple of years in the wilderness. Seriously thinking about getting set up again and sharpening up my Acid collection. Even been record hunting this morning !!, read a post the other day about there being 1000's of undiscovered tracks out there and it kind of inspired me Think ill be back on the airwaves for a Xmas special and then maybe take up a slot aghain after Xmas ;) .

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Nice to see you too !

Feels like i may be getting the bug back after a couple of years in the wilderness. Seriously thinking about getting set up again and sharpening up my Acid collection. Even been record hunting this morning !!, read a post the other day about there being 1000's of undiscovered tracks out there and it kind of inspired me Think ill be back on the airwaves for a Xmas special and then maybe take up a slot aghain after Xmas ;) .

Well that will be a welcome return chucky egg....you sometimes need time out to discover other things, i do it all the time by listening to other stuff then when i do dig back into the old classics etc i appreciate them all the more.

Will look forward to hopefully seeing you on the radio then :thumbsup: :king:

easty

Aug 3, 2006
newton heath
www.myspace.com
My job and studies restricts me from going on regulary. Every now and again I will set the decks up and treat myself to a bag of weed. Problem recently has been that I have been playing through a guitar amp lol