What was everyones favourite toy as a kid?

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

turpieaj

Feb 15, 2003
sunshine on Leith, via Watford
Aparently, the Evil Kinevil bike and gyro launcher is to be relaunched at the beginning of next month - I recieved a link from someone yesterday stating its being made with and I quote "original IDEAL moulds" and priced at £17.99 (I think it was amazon):thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

biggz

Jul 9, 2006
wirral
Aparently, the Evil Kinevil bike and gyro launcher is to be relaunched at the beginning of next month - I recieved a link from someone yesterday stating its being made with and I quote "original IDEAL moulds" and priced at £17.99 (I think it was amazon):thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

i'm goin 2 get me 1 of them:bounce4:

Str33tb0y

Sep 14, 2005
I fucking love Scalectrix. I went through a right phase of being bang into it about 2 years back. I bought loads :$

Anyway, those new cars are the absolute bollocks, they piss all over the older cars. I bought a couple of cars made by other people than Scalectrix as well and they couldn't compete either.

The new Scalectrix one's have Magnatec or something like that, which as you say is magnets on the bottom. I found the fastest were the long American classic cars (it was something like a Pontiac I forget exactly now).

The system I had was the Sport stuff, but now there is the Digital stuff where you can change lanes. That looks the absolute, absolute bollocks. The Sport stuff is compatible but you need some extra little bits of track, controllers and chips in the cars.

lol totally the same mate me and my mate got right back into a couple of years back bought fuck loads of the stuff again....gota say the actual sport track is not all that tho the cars tend to fly off the bends to easy...so we bought some other make track...cant remember who makes it but its exactly the same as the old scalextric track but obviously brand new :D..

no wot u mean about the cars ive got one of those Ford Mustangs...canes everything in sight...however my mate bought a 'slot it' car with the reverse motor mounts and that was the first car to beat my mustang...:D

weve been playing with other motors as well, worth a look fella the 29000 rpm jobbies fecking fly and they fit in the standard cars ive put one in my mustang and it just rox :D weve even bought silicone tyres :D so grippy round the bends :D

oh yeah forgot we also bought custom made power supplies u can adjust the voltage for the track and we bought some proper controllers the scalextrics ones arent so good..besides these controllers make the cars go faster anyways :D

lora loves sonz

Mar 1, 2006
Manchester
www.myspace.com
BARBIE! :thumbsup: she was so the best, i had loads! :$ i used to save up my pocket money n buy them all the time! i bought the one who was pregnant n she had twin babys n the boy one had a lil willy! that was the best one i ever bought! i bloody loved them!:D
i used to make my mum run me a bath every nite n take them swimming, i even had the lil mermaid one! then i got a lil older n played hair dressing with them n they all ended up bald! oooooooooooooooops :| ha ha!
im sad i no, but ill never forget my beloved barbies - highlight of my childhood! lol
lx

Dj Britalian

Nov 19, 2001
On the edge
Well i would deffo have to say this little bad boy :thumbsup:

nintendo_nes.jpg

I remember opening it on christmas day in about 1987/8 & almost peeing in my underpants with excitement :thumbsup:

Spent about 5 hours on Duck hunt with the light gun :love:

Remember my mum having to physically having to unplug the power to stop me playing it, could have swung for her :dummy: