Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
you lot are to blame!!!!!

Mainly.....

Pix ( in the car going to GT )
Hektik ( Same as above)
Ben ( Blowing me away at GT itself)
Butty ( Those tunes that I could download)
joker ( Berating me about it all the time )
Jaxx ( Trying to discuss tunes with me......)

and as soon as my ADSL is up again.... RJ for those available tunes!

My life was Rock and Roll before..... Still is..... but tainted with Old skool now!

But no regrets........

The Joker said:

Me berate u never :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :p :p :p ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

U not worked out butty's subliminal messages scam yet???

Yeah I worked out the messages from butty and I got the last V54 chip that is anti subliminal.......... but I think that he is finding a work around so I'm going to be walking around singing ( badly ) Come together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And it is true babes..... you don't berate.... you

NAG! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Pixie

Jul 16, 2001
Back oop north!
www.
Beebock said:

Pix ( in the car going to GT )
Hektik ( Same as above)

There's nothing like a bit of mashed up car dancing to get you in the mood for a night out !!!! :car: :axe:

Not mashed up these days but still dancing and still in the car !!!! ;)

When you coming to the next one Beebok hun??? :confused:

I apologise in advance for the size of this post, but I aint posted properly for a while !! ;)

I was about 14 in 88, when I had a penpal who was a few years older than me (one of the ones from Smash Hits !!) and when I went to visit her up in Darlington she converted me from me Wham and Spandau Ballet to Chad Jackson, Stevie V, oh bollox I cant remember the names :axe: anyway she used to buy 12"s and do tapes for me (which I stupidly taped over :axe: )

Then about 2 years later I used to go clubbing in a very dodgy club in Llanelli called The Moonraker, which used to have a basement room called the Zenon, very small and dark, with bars everywhere and the DJ down there was playing stuff like NWA and King Bee and I was completey hooked, so I made my aquaintance with him :eyebrow: and he did me a tape with Back By Dope Demand on it. So I started going to the Zenon every week while my mates used to go upstairs to the charty Moonraker :crazy: I was on me own but I didnt care :p I used to get the piss taken out of me walking down the street with my hooded tops and dungaees with my BKs on me feet !! Llanelli is a very small place !! But I thought I was cool and they didnt know the score!! :cool:

Anyway was going there for about a yr, never knew people were on something other than booze, just thought they were really happy cos the music was soo good !! Thats why I was happy anyway !!

When an old mate started going to the Zenon ad we got friendly again and she said that she was going to a rave in Swansea and would I like to go too ???!!! :eek: Would I ever !! So I went on a mish to buy a red puffa jacket, I wanted to look cool ! :cool: But I never got to go cos of transport probs, but anyway to cut a very long story short and I dont want to bore you all !! ;) I went the next time and got given a little strawberry and had a mad time, went a bit funny and parra, but the last hr was the best hour Id ever had and never looked back :thumbsup: I started going to Marthas in Swansea where I had my first round experiene...then..

...I moved to Liverpool shortly after to go to College (ahem !!) cos they only had raves once a month in Wales and I wanted to go all the time and thought Liverpool was the place to be !! Then 3 days after I moved there I was dancing my little legs off in the Quad !! :p :cool: :drum: :pixie: :fekked: :D

And now Ive found this place and can start all over again !! :thumbsup:

Sweet xx

P.S Sorry for rambling, but I went a bit nostalgic !! :| :love: