Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

oldskoolkidder

VIP Silver Member
Mar 15, 2002
Hebden Bridge
www.mixcloud.com
Reet thought id post a pic of my new shiny technic 12-10's!! im buzzin my tities off that i got these for 450 :) :) :)

Now there must be loadsa new set ups we aint seen since anyone last posted on this thread!....

Attachments

• DSCF02901.JPG
    DSCF02901.JPG
    516.6 KB · Views: 156

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
Here is the Mr Radish set up! You will note they are on the floor as we dont have long legs!!!!

Please also note the amazing Technics Separates collection Circa 1977 I have put together. They are sweet indeed!!

Attachments

• IMG_3601.JPG
    IMG_3601.JPG
    644.3 KB · Views: 141
Haven't got a close up one of my decks, but here's a couple of my deck room:

deckroom1.jpg

deckroom2.jpg

I'm on my second pair of Technics SL1210 Mk2's - the first got nicked in a burglary. :eek: :| My mixer is an old battered Gemini Executioner 10, crap but I still love it, and the Pioneer CDJ 800 was on long term loan from a mate - but it's gone now :cry: Never really used it much anyway, as I love mixing with vinyl - didn't enjoy using the CDJ, although it is by far the best CD Deck I have used. Headphones are Sennheiser HD 25's, and those speakers you can just make out under the clutter are Celestion KR10's, which I can't use as the neighbours go ballistic :cry: Instead I use the little Mission ones you can see up by the decks.

The records in boxes on the floor were dragged in from the box room for a sort-out that never really got going...

marty

VIP Gold Member
That's what I like to see mixster.......a whole room for your decks/records.

Canny collection you've got there too by the way!!!

It's been a few years since I had a whole room for my stuff.........My wife relegated me to the conservatory and then I ended up with most of my stuff packed away and stored. :(

Oh how it will change when I get sorted in the new house. I think I'll build a DJ box in the corner of the living room!!! :p :p Wonder if I should get a laser?? :hubba: