Post a Pic of Ya Dex Thread!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Stylee

Mar 10, 2006
The posh bit of Liverpool
Cutter, i know what would be happening here if it was my set up, im one unlucky fker..

OMG you also have a copy of the jolly postman, real letters to fictional people, i love it :D

Attachments

• cutter.JPG
    cutter.JPG
    93.9 KB · Views: 560

emmab

Mar 18, 2004
preston
Stylee said:
Cutter, i know what would be happening here if it was my set up, im one unlucky fker..

OMG you also have a copy of the jolly postman, real letters to fictional people, i love it :D

Wots that red ring, is it a web cam at hip level:$ LMFAO

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
Stylee said:

ney mind the book, check out the dart board...............*jim bowen stylee*" and cutters speeeeciaaaall priiiiiiiiize......................."

Attachments

• s-straws6213-01.jpg
    s-straws6213-01.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 495

Stylee

Mar 10, 2006
emmab said:
Wots that red ring, is it a web cam at hip level:$ LMFAO

Lol, the red part is highlighting the id be unlucky part, its like a structural weakness.. like the deathstar, if my tables were on there the screw would give way and all my kit would fly south for thee winter hehe :)

jolly postman rocks, even more so than a game of arrows :)

Wezza

Apr 21, 2005
Nearer Than You Think .....
heres my little set up on my old stand wating for my new one to be deleverd soon .
gonner hook it up to the pc when i move in to the coverted loft .
just thought id post a photo up of it .
brand spanking new decks and laptop .

Attachments

• decks.JPG
    decks.JPG
    292.6 KB · Views: 150
  • com.JPG
    com.JPG
    745.8 KB · Views: 139

DVTRV

Feb 22, 2006
my kitchen, well me dads actually. My speakers but they aint my decks though :$

Attachments

• Pictures 052.jpg
    Pictures 052.jpg
    608.5 KB · Views: 137

emmab

Mar 18, 2004
preston
wezbash said:
heres my little set up on my old stand wating for my new one to be deleverd soon .

Wow what a tidy well trained one u are, how neats that;) did u make the shelves urself ----bet u did:D

Wezza

Apr 21, 2005
emmab said:
Wow what a tidy well trained one u are, how neats that;) did u make the shelves urself ----bet u did:D

yer thats the way i am carnt do with clutter and shit all over the place it fucks me off .:mad:
and their are two kids running round .:S
all my records are in the walk in closet in record boxes and i just pull out wot i want .
no the old stand was from Argo's it was a clothes thingy and i took
the cloth bit off and put my decks on it my old m d f stand got broke after a very messy party wot i made.:mad:
got a new one coming soon like the photo below and not from hard to rip you off sorry i mean't records .
heres the photo out of argos of my old stand :eek:
like the add says.:thumbsup:

Attachments

• deckstand.bmp
    996.9 KB · Views: 159
  • newstand.bmp
    380.9 KB · Views: 142

Stylee

Mar 10, 2006
Heres mine in their temp home in the dining room near PC while my play room is decorated hehe, with temp mixer till me pioneer is here (Cheers blue jammer for the info) :thumbsup:

just cleaned them up too lol

Attachments

• IMG_0205.JPG
    IMG_0205.JPG
    665.1 KB · Views: 132

coggledots

Aug 11, 2005
Harrogate
is that mixer a 3002x had one of them once upon a time, very very good mixer for the money, think i remember em dropping right down in price just after i bought one :S Think i paid about 250 at the time but this is about 3 yr ago now, anyways nice setup bud :thumbsup:

Stylee

Mar 10, 2006
coggledots said:
is that mixer a 3002x had one of them once upon a time, very very good mixer for the money, think i remember em dropping right down in price just after i bought one :S Think i paid about 250 at the time but this is about 3 yr ago now, anyways nice setup bud :thumbsup:

Thanks m8 :)

Sure is, i got it for 70 quid from my local dealer whilst my pioneers is on order, been happy with it so far, x-fader seems nice and tough so im happy, just cant get used to scratching on it hehe :)

Stylee

Mar 10, 2006
sweet sensation said:
They only had red ones where I got it from, but I like red :D

Ive got a proper battery operated mirror ball too, but havent decided where its going yet! :rolleyes: :cool:

i think ya should hang it right over ya decks with a spot light pointing at it so ya get shards of light sprinkling down on you :D

Wezza

Apr 21, 2005
wezbash said:

just thought i 'd put a photo up ov me new deck stand wot came to day top draw suff just like you get from hard to find records but for half the price off e-bay if any body is intrested heres the blokes name
raymond2004golf / 9705113557 .

Attachments

• newdeckstand.JPG
    newdeckstand.JPG
    814 KB · Views: 131