• Obama

Votes: 26 89.7%
  • McCain

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters

Jen.in.NC

Dec 20, 2007
Arizona
like the last election, i see it as a choice between two shit sandwiches.

however, i do like what obama has to say most of the time - it's a matter of if he'll stay true to his word AND if he'll have the support be able to keep his word.
~fret~

mccain is just sneaky & creepy. hearing him talk makes me sick.
one thing that bothers me about him (as far as policy goes) he can't make his mind up about our borders. does he want a united states of amexica or not? he's changed his mind a few times. put up borders take down borders
put up borders take down borders. cryst!
for me, THE worst ting about his is he treats us as if we're idiots. he often uses flattery to try to win over the undecided. i can't STAND to hear him debate.
if i hear him say "i'm so proud of americans" or "i have faith the american people will do the right thing" one more time, i'm going to go off the deep end.

imo, he's a prime example of what you guys call a "caaaaaaaaant".

i do not trust him AT ALL.

as far as palin as vice president and possibly president?!?!?!
that's a JOKE.

(pay attention around the 50 second mark)
I'll get back to you on that - 236.com - The Feed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj6KviFGzng

coggledots

Aug 11, 2005
Harrogate
After 8 years of being ruled by something that has less intelligence than a bowl of cold porridge the USA and the world needs a desperate change.

And i really do think this is why the worldwide economy is fcuked.....Going into I-raq to try & take over the oil was a BIG mistake.......how much does a war cost? Cost the uk BILLIONS, & we did not really have to get involved, But always stay on the US side. Now they/we have to claw it back. It's all gotta come from somewhere? Where? Joe Public again....

EDIT: oops a bit off topic, but hey?.....

Last edited:

ilovepiano

Jul 9, 2002
au contraire...i AM southern (USA lol) and most here would say "cuuuunt", but it would have a twang and definitely not be considered proper. :Jen.in.NC:

It'd be a lot more proper than our southeners saying "caaaaant" lol

*edit - I actually quite miss that North Carolina accent. A few of my friends from uni were over here from UNCG :)

Jen.in.NC

Dec 20, 2007
Arizona
It'd be a lot more proper than our southeners saying "caaaaant" lol

*edit - I actually quite miss that North Carolina accent. A few of my friends from uni were over here

from UNCG :)
:| :| :|

that's only an hour and a half from me! once upon a time, i used to go up to greensboro for music. :D

p.s. the southern (usa) accent is HORRIBLE!

ilovepiano

Jul 9, 2002
:| :| :|

that's only an hour and a half from me! once upon a time, i used to go up to greensboro for music. :D

p.s. the southern (usa) accent is HORRIBLE!

Wow, small world and all that.... Had a trip over there back in 2002. Stayed in Charlotte, some place on the side of Lake Norman - Denver I think? - Greensboro and Wilmington. Also passed through Raleigh, which I was where I lost my Krispy Kreme virginity. :D

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
Obama.

Mccain can't reach for the lasers.

Well unless they are at chest height!

Well done Radish .. . . poke fun at a war hero POW who was tortured.:|

seandelier

Dec 8, 2006
And i really do think this is why the worldwide economy is fcuked.....Going into I-raq to try & take over the oil was a BIG mistake.......how much does a war cost? Cost the uk BILLIONS, & we did not really have to get involved, But always stay on the US side. Now they/we have to claw it back. It's all gotta come from somewhere? Where? Joe Public again....

EDIT: oops a bit off topic, but hey?.....

Wasn't why they were there so not a mistake.

It was to sort daddies little mistake for GWB, not oil.

Jen.in.NC

Dec 20, 2007
Arizona
Wow, small world and all that.... Had a trip over there back in 2002. Stayed in Charlotte, some place on the side of Lake Norman - Denver I think? - Greensboro and Wilmington. Also passed through Raleigh, which I was where I lost my Krispy Kreme virginity. :D
shut your mouth! :D
yes - just slightly north of charlotte. my town is on lake norman as well - denver is 5 minutes away from me. wilmington is our largest coastal city 3 hours from me...raleigh is our state capital 3 hours away as well.
don't tell bod, bernie or deb about krispy kreme...they think twinkies are tasty. krispy kreme is 10 times better. lol

small world indeed. :)

coggledots

Aug 11, 2005
Harrogate
It was to sort daddies little mistake for GWB, not oil.

'which' mistake was this? They've both got big shares in the oil, i know that?

Oil rules part of the worlds economy, the banks rule the rest? Take em both out & you can rule the world! Like they are planning.

The euro was the first step into a global currency, like the US & mexico are gonna do soon. Which cancels out the exchange rate? One rate for all? We'll see?