Obama or McCain?

• Obama

Votes: 26 89.7%
  • McCain

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters

grover

Jun 5, 2003
Was watching the debate between Obama and McCain last night on Newsnight and Obama looked like he was whoopin ass :D

Who would you vote for if you could?

grover

Jun 5, 2003
P.s. Apart from Obama's bad taste impression of McCain I think he did well....

freudianskip_3BallsMouth.jpg

:D

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Chris Rock will have to write some new material if Obama wins lol

Obama certainly comes across better than McCain, who seems to be getting the redneck vote, so i'm guessing the smarter choice looks to be Obama.

Time will tell though whether he'll make an actual difference and whether those differences will be good for Americans and the rest of the world:S

lippiatte

Apr 1, 2004
Orlando, Florida, USA
I could write a dissertation on why Obama must (and should) win, but it looks like I'd be preaching to the choir here. I need to save that energy to use when speaking to the toe-sucking morons I come into contact with everyday here in the US.

Laughable.

Please Santa Claus, if you don't bring my anything else for Christmas this year....please bring me a President Obama.

Barrie Jay

Jul 20, 2003
Fleetwood - twinned with Royston Vasey
After 8 years of being ruled by something that has less intelligence than a bowl of cold porridge the USA and the world needs a desperate change.

I feel more of the same from the relic McCain so Obama would get my vote - I think he stands for real change and he means it.

One thing scares me - will the rednecks and racists in the USA allow a black president to live.

I fear an assassination if he wins.

One thing scares me - will the rednecks and racists in the USA allow a black president to live.

I fear an assassination if he wins.

I agree Barrie... JFK syndrome all over again... I can't think of a US pres since JFK that actually stood for a beacon of hope... JFK was far from perfect I'm sure but it's what he represented that was more important than the person himself... same applies to BO. Just hope he survives long enough to get a chance.

seandelier

Dec 8, 2006
I agree Barrie... JFK syndrome all over again... I can't think of a US pres since JFK that actually stood for a beacon of hope... JFK was far from perfect I'm sure but it's what he represented that was more important than the person himself... same applies to BO. Just hope he survives long enough to get a chance.

I have to say this. I agree with you Shooms.