New Years Eve

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
Aug 10, 2005
Blackburn
House party involving good, close friends, plenty of beer, 2 x technics 1210's, 2 boxes of classic old skool, fireworks and a good meal to start the night off with. :thumbsup:

Can't be assed going out anymore, costs too much and it never lives up to the hype :)

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Its Who Said Boogies 1st Birthday Bash this New Yr so ill be Djing along side my other buddies for the 1st time ever on a new yr :love:

Really looking forward to it cus all the gang will be there bar a couple :( its local, its cheap and therell be no fighting at the bar! and the music will be ace :p

Going to see Gregg Wilson on the 27th Too in Manc which i cant wait for and My good friend Middy from Legends forum is playing out too so itll be nice to see him also! :king:

I've not a clue this year, I keep saying I wanna go out into town but its just too expensive!! I can never be bothered and then end up leaving it too late to do anything. Went Vee and Superdans last year n had a very random pom pom making nite! haha I just wanna chill out this year so mite have a few people round at my fellas and just have a piss up there :D

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
had a few options thrown at us....go down the pub near his friends but it means a taxi back for us at stupid oclock out in the sticks!!

go to his local and have a lock in and stumble home sometime next year:p

or my perfect night would be chill at home with a fab takeaway or cooked meal and have champers at 12 bells and then go to bed with no fuss.......i hate new years eve, reminds me of all the good times with people that are no longer with us anymore:love: :cry:

Postie

VIP Silver Member
Jan 22, 2006
St Helens
Deffo be stayin as new years eve is 1 big rip off,even charge ya for goin to pub round ere,probably av a drink,watch a film and wake up without a hang over,that sounds good to me:)

shazza

VIP Silver Member
Nov 30, 2007
bootle liverpool
I think Im gonna stay in this year too..Its always such an anti climax...And havin to say that awwwful saying...:mad: " all the best" to people who Id much rather kick in the eye!!!
Probly have a drink or 3 :D

nightclubs are pish at nye...house parties are where it is at!!!!!!! i will be finding one of them...good tunes-good mates, no queues or wankers-drugs n drink easilly accessed...

I (like alot of people on here it seems) have been underwhelmed by new years' in clubs...dont do it...as long as ur with ur peoples-what else matters really???:love: :love: :love:

actually quite looking foreward to it...:king: