The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Mister_DJ

May 1, 2003
Location Location
milenko/ said:
who`s spinning on the night?

Its 3 Beat's 15th Birthday Party.

The DJ's downstairs are all DJ's who work (or have worked) there...:thumbsup: phones:

Rob Jay (who's played OZ in Blackpool and The Eclipse amongst others)

Robbie Edwards (Coconut Grove DJ - superb DJ m8, you'll have heard him if u went to any of our Cokey nights...:cops: :thumbsup: )

and VERTIGO! (Used to work at 3 Beat back when he was doing his infamous tapes...:thumbsup:)

Upstairs are the usual suspects of me, plutes, tag and dreamgirl but we've also got Pezz who played new years eve (and is in fact 3 Beat's Manager and an ex DIY crew DJ!!) doing a 2 hour Chicago House set!!!!!.....:love:

Nics - I've got tickets left so if your group are still undecided, pm me before 12 noon on Saturday if more decide to come and I'll stick all your names on the door and save you some...:thumbsup:

Mart
:rolleyes:

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
Eddy Os said:
Sarah its Eddy, Im coming to this now cant miss dannys birthday, can u save us a ticket please. Thank you :thumbsup:

:S Hya Darl,

Errrrrrrrrrm is this Mr. Osbourne Eddy?? Why have you re-registered?? LoL Has Mr. Pinapple caught up with you or summat?? haha

Is Chez coming as well? Let us know asap....

S-J x :love:

The Joker said:
I just hope they've ordered another barrel ;)

woooop woooop this is da sound of da poleeece :cops:

theres gonna be red snot all over the show if there not enuff of captain shaun ryder in the house :p :condom: :p :condom: :p :condom:
Strongbow.jpg

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
milenko/ said:
wtf`s buckleys hope?
that twice in as many days i have needed to question your lingo woman. your from yorkshire arnt you?

well I'll translate again then, buckleys hope = no chance or hell will freeze over 1st!!

Am indeed from yorkshire but don't let that phase u u'll get the humour eventually or ur brain will cease up in the process ;) :p :p :p :p

ScouseCol

Jan 21, 2005
Liverpool
www.dodgy-scouser.com
sadly i wont be there this saturday, I've not missed one since novemember 2003. I'm gutted. :cry: enjoy everyone, I'll shed a little tear of love as I'm thinkin about you all, enjoyin yaselves, listenin to all them qualility tunes, off ya faces..... oh i really can't take any more :fekked:

it'll be a crackin night, just wish i could be there. :turn: phones: :luv:

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
ScouseCol said:
sadly i wont be there this saturday, I've not missed one since novemember 2003. I'm gutted. :cry: enjoy everyone, I'll shed a little tear of love as I'm thinkin about you all, enjoyin yaselves, listenin to all them qualility tunes, off ya faces..... oh i really can't take any more :fekked:

U will be sorely missed babe!!!!! :( :cry:

i just hope u get that job.....!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Good luck :love:

eve

VIP Silver Member
Jul 3, 2003
garden of eden
Hope Ya's All Have A Tippety Toppety Time Wish I Was There But Alas Stayin In Yet Again Hopefully Get To One Of These Hazy's Sometime This Year

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
eve said:
Hope Ya's All Have A Tippety Toppety Time Wish I Was There But Alas Stayin In Yet Again Hopefully Get To One Of These Hazy's Sometime This Year

Awww babe, I really really hope so!!! You'll love it!!

Right the rest of my lot, hopefully by now you all know what the plan is.... If not can you ring me please because I more than likely wont be on here after 5.00pm today...

See you all tommorow.... :roll: :roll: :roll:

S-J x :love:

ScouseCol said:

aye Col, best of luck for the job fella (just in case I don't get online over the weekend)

as you're not coming, there's no chance of another impromptu drive halfway across liverpool and back for supplies eh? how funny was that - ya couldn't make up what happened after the last hazy - the afterparty was mad as a box of frogs - top night, top peeps, top fun

oioi

ScouseCol

Jan 21, 2005
Liverpool
www.dodgy-scouser.com
nice one Tim

brixtonite said:
aye Col, best of luck for the job fella (just in case I don't get online over the weekend)

as you're not coming, there's no chance of another impromptu drive halfway across liverpool and back for supplies eh? how funny was that - ya couldn't make up what happened after the last hazy - the afterparty was mad as a box of frogs - top night, top peeps, top fun

oioi

aye, well ya never know, I'll probably be knockin about after the event, so depending on where everyone ends up, somethin mad still could happen, infact, I'd bet on it hehe. I'll just be straight headed this time. :thumbsup:

had a informal interview today for another job, went well, got put forward for the proper interview. so if all goes well i could be back on track by the time next hazy comes about and my money problems well in the past.