My Krew.... Hazy Time Again....

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Super Freak

Jul 26, 2004
Liverpool
ScouseCol said:
sadly i wont be there this saturday, I've not missed one since novemember 2003. I'm gutted. :cry: enjoy everyone, I'll shed a little tear of love as I'm thinkin about you all, enjoyin yaselves, listenin to all them qualility tunes, off ya faces..... oh i really can't take any more :fekked:

it'll be a crackin night, just wish i could be there. :turn: phones: :luv:

Say it aint so.... No dacing baby:(
See ya next one then kid;) :D :thumbsup:

Mike

Jun 21, 2002
ScouseCol said:
aye, well ya never know, I'll probably be knockin about after the event, so depending on where everyone ends up, somethin mad still could happen, infact, I'd bet on it hehe. I'll just be straight headed this time. :thumbsup:

had a informal interview today for another job, went well, got put forward for the proper interview. so if all goes well i could be back on track by the time next hazy comes about and my money problems well in the past.

Gutted ya not gonna be there col :( and all the best on the job front mate.

ScouseCol

Jan 21, 2005
Liverpool
www.dodgy-scouser.com
bollox, I've just been to ste and annies, with silkie (aka alex) and they've convinced me to go to hazy. i knew i couldn't resist. my head was battered thinkin i wasn't goin. i shall be there i think, in all my glory. lol

bloody ell. I'm part of the fixtures n fittings, it aint right i aint there

Super Freak

Jul 26, 2004
Liverpool
ScouseCol said:
bollox, I've just been to ste and annies, with silkie (aka alex) and they've convinced me to go to hazy. i knew i couldn't resist. my head was battered thinkin i wasn't goin. i shall be there i think, in all my glory. lol

bloody ell. I'm part of the fixtures n fittings, it aint right i aint there

LOL why donst that supriese me:D ;) :thumbsup:

Love the new siggy btw col, tis mint m8:cool: :thumbsup:

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
Mister_DJ said:
:thumbsup:

See you upstairs!

Mart
:rolleyes:

Orrr jear I'm hearing that!!

I really can't wait you know, I haven't been this excited since errr Mick & Annie's party, and this is ace as it's the 3rd hazy within the space of a month - coutning NYE, Mick/Annies B'Day bash and tonight, woo woo :D

To all the people who won't be there tonight, you will be missed, don't miss any more will ya's! Or I'll have to come round and slap ya's all lololol

See ya later folks :D