Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

BOD

Staff member
VIP Silver Member
Sep 4, 2007
over there
I know this is all over facebook but thought I best put up a post for any members who dont use it and dont know about this. Older members of the site will know Murfso, Lisa the other half to Ian, and tragically she has passed away sometime last night/this morning leaving behind a husband and little girl. Im not sure of the details, only that she was in hospital for some routine treatment and complications arised and they couldnt find out what was wrong. A very sad day and my thoughts and all who knew her Im sure are with Ian, Daisy and her family. This planet has lost one of the good ones

R.I.P LISA xxx

JACKG

VIP Gold Member
Sep 15, 2004
Only just found out meself cos dont do facebook.:eek::(

My deepest condolences go out to her family and closest friends.

Chatted many times to Lisa and she was lovely, cant imagine such a loss.

RIP Lisa

Jonathan1990

Mar 4, 2011
Scarborough
This must be sad I founded out as it's all over the internet. She must have been a big part of OSA too. I also founded out on her profile she was only 40 which is a young age to pass away at. :(

Last edited:

BOD

Staff member
VIP Silver Member
Sep 4, 2007
over there
There is also a page on facebook to make donations in her memory which has already raised over £2000 which Ian is very greatful for and has said is helping towards travel costs and other arrangements. The funeral is in Belfast, Lisas home town, but there is going to be a memorial service in the UK which is yet to be organised and is going to be along the lines of a celebration of her life. I will update any details and info on here for people as it occurs.

If anyone would like to make a donation to the fund heres a paypal link :)

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=5CUW3HF2MUKUW

easty

VIP Gold Member
Aug 3, 2006
newton heath
www.myspace.com
Have only just seen this and can't believe it, Lisa was a really lovely woman who I had the pleasure of spending hours talking absolute nonsense to via msn and on here. The sad part is considering the amount of time chatting, I only ever got to meet her once when I went up to see Ian at his shop. As expected she was as lovely in person as I expected her to be.
My heart goes out to Ian and Daisy.

BOD

Staff member
VIP Silver Member
Sep 4, 2007
over there
10462374_10204633303052175_7590339026982705052_n.jpg

heres something whats been organised