MISSING / Compulsion & Vibealite @ Boddingtons, Mcr 20/10/06

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

lou-lou

Mar 28, 2004
Manchester
Can I just say summat? -

It isn't to do with the thread or owt so feel free to move this post to the right place but i'd just like to mention the fact that i dreampt the other night that I shagged Rozalla haha it was mint! :cops: :D

HAHA FPMSL :D :crazy:

God you make me laugh din dan!! :thumbsup:

And where would be the right place to put this post Danst?? (dont think there is a "who have you shagged in your dreams" thread, but by all means start one!) :cool:

Sully

Jul 14, 2003
Manchester
www.S-30.co.uk
S**t forgot, i aint permitted to post on this thread am i... sorry..:roll:

am i allowed to post on this thread even though i didnt go....??

i feel i should as i have now abandoned my plans to go and see and see De La Soul this Sat due to these reviews.......

will missing refund my ticket money for this as well - i think they should.

Say No Go.

missing

May 18, 2005
am i allowed to post on this thread even though i didnt go....??

i feel i should as i have now abandoned my plans to go and see and see De La Soul this Sat due to these reviews.......

will missing refund my ticket money for this as well - i think they should.

Say No Go.

The de la soul night is nothing to do with missing, but we think the warehouse project should be offering a refund to everyone - the sound will probably not be any better for the de la soul gig because a 92db limit has been imposed on the venue.

Please remember the warehouse project is nothing to do with missing - we just paid around ten thousand pounds to use the venue for one night and were badly let down when the venue didn't live up to what we had been promised by the management. Please direct complaints to the warehouse project on 0161 835 3518 / sam@thewarehouseproject.com

Sully

Jul 14, 2003
Manchester
www.S-30.co.uk
The de la soul night is nothing to do with missing, but we think the warehouse project should be offering a refund to everyone - the sound will probably not be any better for the de la soul gig because a 92db limit has been imposed on the venue.

Please remember the warehouse project is nothing to do with missing - we just paid around ten thousand pounds to use the venue for one night and were badly let down when the venue didn't live up to what we had been promised by the management. Please direct complaints to the warehouse project on 0161 835 3518 / sam@thewarehouseproject.com

chill out mate it was a joke.

i know it's not like to me to be humourous but i do like to try........

StevenTots

Sep 9, 2006
i didnt go to missing but can i have some money as i just made myself late for work and missed out on an hours pay reading this thread:confused: (sorry just thought id jump on the bandwagon)seeing as most others have........please dont move my post i like it very lots;)