Matrix reloaded

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Zaccsta

Nov 24, 2002
Bradford
Went to see this last night. Wasn't too impressed compared to the first one. I think that it's been hyped up a bit too much imo and I expected more.

It is worth going to see for the special effects tho and there is some humour.

MarkyMark

May 22, 2003
Manchester
Yeah nowhere near the first one, but good effects and ur right about the humour, made me laugh a few times. The guy in the suit is great, I forget his name. Cinema was totally packed as well.

Zaccsta

Nov 24, 2002
Bradford
The car chase is smart and so are the two twins that are involved.

I think the reason I thought it was a bit shite compared to the first one is there isn't anything I haven't seen in the first one (well not much).

There is more of a story line as well with this one.

P

pianoman

Top one

Saw it last week at home and was the sad twat walking round in slow mo for two days.

Sad really as my 6 year old called me a daft arse!!!

Little Ba**ard!

Geeky

Apr 10, 2002
The car chase/motorbike scene is a mad rush and I quite enjoyed the party/rave bit that a lot of people hated...

Overall though, the film had a really depressing edge to it, and it was definately a let down.

GRIMMY

Aug 19, 2002
Manchester
get-me.to
I did not walk out of there a happy bunny at all! Confusing dialogue, very slow movement overall and the fight scenes weren't all that. Couple that with the worse ending known to man and you've got quite a shite film.
Parts that were good however were the trailers before it and getting outtta there after it!

The keymaker was the highlight of the film for me. Kinda funny and made you feel a bit sorry for him.

grad

Jul 18, 2001
milfland
stores.ebay.co.uk
i thought it was pretty good...raised as many questions as it answered. some bit's were a bit slow and heavy on the dialogue, and the huge fight scene was ridiculous, ..but it's the story of the matrix that grabs me..and a lot more was told here and a lot more set up for the final installment.

fugjostle

Oct 12, 2001
Leek
www.fugjostle.com
GRIMMY said:
The keymaker was the highlight of the film for me. Kinda funny and made you feel a bit sorry for him.

hehe.. I went with the gf and when he died she let out a rather loud "awwww" which made the people around us chuckle :) Never seen someone go so red so fast ;)

---
fug

johns_ar

Feb 20, 2002
www.northeastclubchat.co.uk
been to see this the afternoon and thought it was a bit of a let down to be honest......maybes if hadnt seen the first one i would have been blown away

good effects dont get me wrong but i thought the flying was a bit gay.....specially when he had his arm outstretched - was waiting for his partin to fall down into a nice arc like superman

Danny

Jul 22, 2002
London, UK
www.ketoloco.com
saw a copied DVD of it last sunday.......to be honest, i too thought it was a bit of a let down. although i agree with grad, the story of the matrix is indeed intreguing, i thought the fight scences were far too out there and unrealistic......unlike the first film where the fighting scenes were less predictable......

still a good film thou;)