Love the stuff that turns up

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
im just lovin the stuff that keeps turning up in the shop from the public since i opened , all the usual dance classics come n go ,but it really makes my day when its radndom like 2 old ladies bringing in a box of PUNK records worth hundreds:cool: and today just a random guy bringing in stuff like this

Drexciya - The Quest (2xCD, Comp) at Discogs

when he told me he wanted 50p per cd :eek: :eek: i bit his hand off, also a few other nice Pendulum + other techno bits n bobs , ripping em as we speakphones: then up on OGS tomrra:thumbsup:

i used to hate mondays but today has been one of the better ones:D

Superdan

Staff member
Jun 2, 2004
Still Here
www.youtube.com
im just lovin the stuff that keeps turning up in the shop from the public since i opened , all the usual dance classics come n go ,but it really makes my day when its radndom like 2 old ladies bringing in a box of PUNK records worth hundreds:cool: and today just a random guy bringing in stuff like this

Drexciya - The Quest (2xCD, Comp) at Discogs

when he told me he wanted 50p per cd :eek: :eek: i bit his hand off, also a few other nice Pendulum + other techno bits n bobs , ripping em as we speakphones: then up on OGS tomrra:thumbsup:

i used to hate mondays but today has been one of the better ones:D

Niiiiice, ahhh the joys of owning a tune shop, good going that mate

Postie

VIP Silver Member
Jan 22, 2006
St Helens
Ya cant beat a bargain,i picked up at least 500 oldskool from the booty for a tenner sunday,took me 10 trips to put in car,the guy was in his 60s and had no idea what the hell they were,,
the sleeves were wet but once dried out they look ok,all styles aswell and the mass of em i not got,it took me over 4hrs to go through em,wasnt gonna go coz of the snow but thought fook it,things happen for a reason and im chuffed to fook,gonna play em on ere soon when i replace a needle which i have been meaning to do for a while and this has give me the incentive to do it .:)