The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Konspiracy

Sep 9, 2002
Was Manchestoh, Now Yorkshire
Bit more:)

Tracklisting attempt:

Side A

B Sides - Magic Orchestra (Its the Remix)
Panic - Voices of Energy (think ?? :axe: ) or is it Direct ??? (Its Direct - Let It Ride)
??? - ??? Need.... or indeed may already have :$ (Renegade Soundwave - Thunder)
HHFD - Total Confusion
Brutal Bill - In A Spell
???
Rhythmatic - Frequency
Lupo - Hell Or Heaven (Remix - which one?)
Project 86 - Industrial Bass (TUNE !!! btw :head: )
Akasa - One night in my life
???- ???
Cybersonik - technarchy

$

nick grayson

Apr 8, 2007
Jesus you guys are bloody amazing (im gonna post again in a mo but i just gotta say) im absolutely astonished :eek:

i started a tracklist last nite for both on a scrap of paper and even i didnt get as many as some of you from first listen and i did the bloomin thing lol

the renegade soundwave thing is definately "in dub" btw
Renegade Soundwave - In Dub
its a white label thing with just a catalog number pstumm 85 (mute) - i loved this track

ill let you have what i have v shortly (if you have not done it all before then- wow)

masses of respect and admiration for all of you - awesome

nick

matt72

May 22, 2006
Manchester.
just as LL Cool J once said "Don't Call It A Comeback" lol

Thanks so much everyone :$ for all the pms and positive response.Nice to hear from you all again. I will start a tracklist as im inevitably gonna get asked to identify some of the more obscure suff.

I was very open in my music policy at konspiracy and would play pretty much anything i liked or thought people would like.Also i would play promos acetates and new stuff that people would bring to me to play i figured if they have taken the time to seek me out the least i can do is to play their record.
I still remember when Morgan King (who is still a good friend to this day) brought me in "I'm Free" and it blew the roof off.Needless to say he didnt get his copy back lol.

A number of people have remarked the reason for the positive response is that the tracks are not the usual crap 15 songs you hear on comps/mixtapes from around that time.

Hopefully it was time travel through music for some and a new taste of something that was, for others.
Thanks again

Nick

Thanks to all involved for upping these, never went to any of the nights but reading the stories it sounded like a top club.:thumbsup:

Konspiracy

Sep 9, 2002
woah! that id tour- candy flip n 808 was the hottest ever night in the club,in fact in any club i have been in period.what a wicked night apart from the heat n a few elbows in the head obviously.

Me too, i was mullered that night, we missed the last bus home and had to walk from Manchester cos we couldnt get a cab, well I think it was that night..:S:cry: :cry:

nick grayson

Apr 8, 2007
that candy flip nite was the only time i ever did the caves

and greg fenton's missus at the time selina photgraphed me in full on action lol

the resulting picture is on my myspace

www.myspace.com/nickthevinyljunkie

for all of you that remember the caves at the back of the club this might be a bit of a flashback - so be careful lol

greyed and damo are mates of mine on myspace so they have access to my pics if you dont have accounts

sure they can post the pic

nick

Konspiracy

Sep 9, 2002
that candy flip nite was the only time i ever did the caves

and greg fenton's missus at the time selina photgraphed me in full on action lol

the resulting picture is on my myspace

www.myspace.com/nickthevinyljunkie

for all of you that remember the caves at the back of the club this might be a bit of a flashback - so be careful lol

greyed and damo are mates of mine on myspace so they have access to my pics if you dont have accounts

sure they can post the pic

nick

Yes I remember the caves:) Havent got a myspace account, so I cant see em, really wouldnt mind having a look as all I have is blurred memories from my frazzled brain:D

DAMO 72

Aug 11, 2004
giggletown
here is a pic of nick in the caves a t the "k"
strange place the caves, sure sasha played in there at the opening do private party thing when it got cs gassed.oh the fun of it all .lol
DAMO;)

Attachments

• m_c76d0942353e8bcb68883ff6b426ae6c.jpg
    m_c76d0942353e8bcb68883ff6b426ae6c.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 175

Konspiracy

Sep 9, 2002
here is a pic of nick in the caves a t the "k"
strange place the caves, sure sasha played in there at the opening do private party thing when it got cs gassed.oh the fun of it all .lol
DAMO;)

Nice one damo, shame its not a higher resolution. iirc if you turn left from that booth the room next door is where half of Whitefield college were on a Saturday evening:D :confused: :D

Is that you behind the decks there Nick?