looks like every footballer has there price..

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

simzzzz

im a red and i think he is a prick.......fookin arrogant twat of the highest order!! he may be a good player but why walk around and act like your gods gift to football!!!

good riddance i say.........now who will be his replacement?? ;)

agree with you total prick, but a great footballer. 80 mill is gonna buy a few great players.:thumbsup:

but madrid what a midfield line up Kaka, ronaldo, sneider.

MVinyl

Feb 16, 2009
Preston
Frikking over paid idiots,

Feed the world first its just football and maybe people would respect these clubs more if they did more to help people in the world rather than show absolute greed and then raise gate prices to justify it.

Rant over....

Mv

Sheikh Yerbouti

Jan 4, 2008
Some**** Somewhere in Summertime
Fuck the world if Perez wants to spend his money on Ronaldo then that's down to him. Nobody twists any fan's arm to buy a season ticket (although it'll take more than that to sell wors this time around). It's gonna be awesome to have another team of Galacticos to marvel at.

Full marks to Fergie n'all. Ronaldo was finished at United cos of all the media frenzy, and he knew it. He's almost certainly had his best years there anyway. What did they pay for him again? 6m or summat?

Now that's transfer business
nv1-paul-daniels.jpg

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
im a red and i think he is a prick.......fookin arrogant twat of the highest order!! he may be a good player but why walk around and act like your gods gift to the Mediterranean package holiday hotel restaurant industry !!!

good riddance i say.........now who will be his replacement?? ;)

I hear Andrew Sachs contract with Coronation Street is a short one and he is already familiar with the commute?

Last edited:

Postie

VIP Silver Member
Jan 22, 2006
St Helens
Looks like utd will find it harder next season to retain the title as champions,if it wernt for ronaldo dont think they would of done it considering liverpools form,need a big signing whos gonna fill his shoes,maybe they should resign beckaham on a 1 year,still a grafter and can still whip them crosses in,and hes younger than giggs lol:)

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Hopefully Real get into the same kind of debt Man U has and Man U use that transfer fee to repay some of their 700 million pound debt.

Footy clubs in the land are run much like the government here....on borrowed cash and it isn't right:|

jcf

Mar 27, 2007
Manchester
World class player and they ain't that many of them knockin about. United will need to replace his pace, strength, assists, goals (eeeeek!)

Right about Fergie though... he knows when the circus is taking over and fair do's to him for getting shut at the right time for big till. The worry is that those yank gimps will use most of the cash to pay of some of the interest on the debts :condom: .

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Worry?:S

Debt accumulates debt and if left unpaid will soon become a billion pound debt. If I were a financial institution they owed money to, i'd insist on it;)

lee laaaa

Aug 10, 2007
Thank fook the diving cnut has pissed off, imagine how many free kicks he will get out there, he will never be off his greasy arse:thumbsup: £80 mill were is it going to stop???