Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Tilly Tina Tunz

Feb 21, 2009
Madchester
Great mix that, who was the DJ? Nick Grayson? :confused:

Nope its not Nick Bj...

Nick & my m8 use to toss a coin to see who got to play downstairs in the caverns on a Sat Night ..... He didnt do a set everyweek tho, he's to much of a party animal....

He wants to stay anomminous.... always been a shy lad....

Pauly P .... cheers fella i found another tesco bag full in the shed on Tues whilst looking for photos :crazy:
So thats another 50 plus.... i need go threw them all..... there's shite loads of 808 at the Thunderdome in there me thinks...whowooooooo & the random un-labeled pile is huge :S

Pauly P .... cheers fella i found another tesco bag full in the shed on Tues whilst looking for photos :crazy:
So thats another 50 plus.... i need go threw them all..... there's shite loads of 808 at the Thunderdome in there me thinks...whowooooooo & the random un-labeled pile is huge :S

I'm deffo gonna find my walkman this weekend so I can rip :p

And by rip I mean bugger off with em & do a runner ;)

nick grayson

Apr 8, 2007
Absolutely ace thread this Tilly thank you sweetheart and now its time for the old man to get his mitts dirty and finish off the tracklisting all of you have been expertly putting together.

Will have a proper listen in a bit and hopefully fill out all the blanks cos they were probably bought of me in my time at Eastern Bloc anyway or maybe even played by me ;-)

Magnificent Tills and thanks for keeping the memory of that wonderful clubbing experince of the 90s well and truly alive

Big respect to all concerned on here

Nick Grayson

Tilly Tina Tunz

Feb 21, 2009
Madchester
Just keep those mitts off those joggers nipps Nick :p

Its gotta be done fella ... The old days were the best & we was thurrr mate .... crickey ur curtains (hair) in the Caverns were better than the cleaners mops of a dinner time...

Thanks for the feedback Nick...Your sets are still safe with me ;)

see you soon ((( HUGZ )))

P.S let Damo & co do the track list.... us oldies deserve the right to sit back & ENJOY ...

phones: :crazy: phones:

see you soon :thumbsup:

kissesEzzzz x

MANC

Apr 1, 2003
Manc
I LOVE THIS ONE :love: phones: :cool:

Proper tunes, top selection and well crafted. be looking out for most of em on discogs and at VE...... I just wish i was born a few years earlier with some extra bumfluff and a Sprayway jacket,would have loved to have dropped a pill on Fennel Street and got sweaty in the Konspiracy:head: