its happened at last !!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Duke

well me n the wife av ad sum good news , were gonna av a baby , its took 5 years after a misscarrage we ad ~& other probs , we were just about to start ivf , ( yes i've dumped my junk in a cup) and she ad a scan a day after my b/day n found ther was a baby jukes in there , well we've ad our 12 week scan n all looks well :carrot:

lottie

Apr 24, 2006
where ever i lay my hat ( straw one )
well me n the wife av ad sum good news , were gonna av a baby , its took 5 years after a misscarrage we ad ~& other probs , we were just about to start ivf , ( yes i've dumped my junk in a cup) and she ad a scan a day after my b/day n found ther was a baby jukes in there , well we've ad our 12 week scan n all looks well :carrot:

Brilliant news duke :D made up for you , congrats to you and the mrs :king:

Superdan

Staff member
Jun 2, 2004
Still Here
www.youtube.com

foookin nice one mate, congrats

wayne

VIP Silver Member
Mar 3, 2004
Timperley
Nice one duke break out the bacon butties and mushrooms- life will never be the same aagin- best feeling ever :D