If Only I Had The Cash...

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

nowthen

Nov 6, 2002
Stockport
don't bother zac, high society not a bad tune imo but not worth more than a tenner as for eclipse, well its not for me anyway

Said a bit back....High Society is alright an thats it, 10 spot tops.

Eclipse is a tune an a half, aint worth 3 ton to me, but its all relivive, if I'd just won the lottery then eclipse would be worth that, but high society would still be worth a tenner.

waxHead

Feb 15, 2006
I like your thinking there waxHead, get them rare tunes in the wantlist regardless of whether theyre shit or not - its all about the moola - innit

It doesn't have anything to do with the money ;) I go with the idea that if ppl would pay that much for a record, it's gotta be good. I have yet to be disappointed, and I own a ton of tunes I bought that way :)

...then again, I figure I could always sell it for a decent amount if it was crap :D

EDIT:

Here's a few tunes I've picked up w/o hearing them first:

Mr. Luthero - Rotation
Bassheads - Is There Anybody Out There (orig white label)
Irene Ortiz - My House
Espiral - Dunne
Auto Bahn - Do You Like This Beat
Lili Haydn - Anything
Rhythm Controll - My House
Exodus (2) - Together Forever
Faithless - God Is A DJ (Astral Projection remix)
Hashim - Primrose Path
Philadelphia - Keep Watching
Sauna - Mirage
P. Lion - Burn In His Hands

There's a ton more, but I think you get the idea. Of those, the only one I'd consider selling is Philadelphia - Keep Watching. Any others I'd only sell b/c I have an extra copy.

Last edited:

Superdan

Staff member
Jun 2, 2004
Still Here
www.youtube.com
It doesn't have anything to do with the money ;) I go with the idea that if ppl would pay that much for a record, it's gotta be good. I have yet to be disappointed, and I own a ton of tunes I bought that way :)

...then again, I figure I could always sell it for a decent amount if it was crap :D

EDIT:

Here's a few tunes I've picked up w/o hearing them first:

Mr. Luthero - Rotation
Bassheads - Is There Anybody Out There (orig white label)
Irene Ortiz - My House
Espiral - Dunne
Auto Bahn - Do You Like This Beat
Lili Haydn - Anything
Rhythm Controll - My House
Exodus (2) - Together Forever
Faithless - God Is A DJ (Astral Projection remix)
Hashim - Primrose Path
Philadelphia - Keep Watching
Sauna - Mirage
P. Lion - Burn In His Hands

There's a ton more, but I think you get the idea. Of those, the only one I'd consider selling is Philadelphia - Keep Watching. Any others I'd only sell b/c I have an extra copy.

good shopping that mate,

high society is deffo a tune :thumbsup:

nowthen

Nov 6, 2002
Stockport
I'd never buy an expensive tune I hadn't heard, just cos its worth dough doesn't mean I'll like it, an if i don't like it...it aint gettin played, therefore its not worth havin, gatherin dust.