I thought it only happens in films

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
RetroAndy said:
Would deffo ring her again even if you dont think your suited as its SEX :moonie:

Have you ever seen a woman scorned andy? I so...I don't think leading her on is a good idea, do you???

Lesson one: Don't get into casual sex with a person, if you'd not get into a relationship with them...heads fall off left right and centre! If it's not yours, it's theirs...be warned! :rolleyes:

*sam*

VIP Silver Member
May 6, 2006
Totally agree Lozzie, it aint a nice feelin, trust me!!!!-u should txt her anyways, cos she's prob feelin guilty4takin some1home now!-thats how ladies work me thinks...not sure bout mens, do their minds even work or even think twice?!

x sam x

Dj Britalian

Nov 19, 2001
On the edge
I have texted her & said thanks for a top night & morning :p

She does'nt seem to be offended by any of my actions :)

Although i never routed through her underwear draw, i did nick a couple of bourbon biscuits to go with the brew i made myself ;)

Yep, i have no itching or burning sensations which is a result:D I do remember her saying to me 'have you got anything'? i said 'no' then she said quite quickly after that 'dont worry, i have' :thumbsup:

ave it :wave:

lottie

Apr 24, 2006
where ever i lay my hat ( straw one )
I got chatting to this girl & spent most of the night talking to her, anyway, after a few drinks & a bit more dancing we left & headed to her place ;) (no need to tell ya what happend next). Next thing i know i wake up in her flat the next morning & she has gone out & left me her mobile number on the bedside cabinet. I thought this kind of thing only ever happend in the movies, lol :thumbsup:

I wont be seeing her again as i dont think we are suited, but this kind of thing has never happend to me before :)

Has anyone else ever had this happen?[/QUOTE]

Yes fraid so ! after a night on the aftershocks ! unfortunaly for me the fucker was still there in the morning !

*sam*

VIP Silver Member
May 6, 2006
Its quite bad when u roll ova in the mornin, and think "who the fuck is that?!" ha ha, thats quite a soaberin' moment!!!

x sam x

Dj Britalian

Nov 19, 2001
On the edge
Even worse when you cant roll over, coz there is no space in the bed:|

She got smaller & smaller with each pint you drank the night before until she looked like kiera Knightley, but the next morning she has piled the weight on & looks like mandy dingle :$

Dj Britalian said:
Even worse when you cant roll over, coz there is no space in the bed:|

She got smaller & smaller with each pint you drank the night before until she looked like kiera Knightley, but the next morning she has piled the weight on & looks like mandy dingle :$

lmao :D You went to bed with Pam Anderson but woke up with Pam Ferris :thumbsup:

*sam*

VIP Silver Member
May 6, 2006
Ha ha ha, yeh i hate the beer goggles!!! If i was in Las Vegas, it would be jus like Britney or the scene from friends...i would prob hav the genius idea of gettin married...that could be THE worst hangover EVERRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

x sam x