I thought it only happens in films

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Dj Britalian

Nov 19, 2001
On the edge
Well,

I thought i would share my friday night with you people as i have only just come down from the clouds, :)

I went out into Manchester for a girls leaving do at work on Friday, everything was going cool, few bevvies & a bit of dancing, you know how it is :thumbsup:

I got chatting to this girl & spent most of the night talking to her, anyway, after a few drinks & a bit more dancing we left & headed to her place ;) (no need to tell ya what happend next). Next thing i know i wake up in her flat the next morning & she has gone out & left me her mobile number on the bedside cabinet. I thought this kind of thing only ever happend in the movies, lol :thumbsup:

I wont be seeing her again as i dont think we are suited, but this kind of thing has never happend to me before :)

Has anyone else ever had this happen?

amymars

Apr 28, 2006
Standish
whoaaaaaaa!

lucky you mister! :D

I think you should contact her if you had a good night, even just to say thanks ;)

thats welllllll mental, are you chuffed? Its never happened to me, so I dunno anythin about this sort of thing!!!!

Dj Britalian

Nov 19, 2001
On the edge
amymars said:
thats welllllll mental, are you chuffed? Its never happened to me, so I dunno anythin about this sort of thing!!!!

I am struggling to get my head through doors :p

Well its the first time its happend to me & i am 25 :$

She was a chartered accountant living in an apartment in Handforth ;)

amymars

Apr 28, 2006
Standish
Dj Britalian said:
I am struggling to get my head through doors :p

Well its the first time its happend to me & i am 25 :$

She was a chartered accountant living in an apartment in Handforth ;)

oooo get you!!! ;)
happy for you! was she a looker?

Dj Britalian

Nov 19, 2001
On the edge
I thought she was good looking yes :)

But from the conversation we had on the following day i dont think we really connected :(

You could tell the age gap thats for sure :$

Dj Britalian

Nov 19, 2001
On the edge
amymars said:
is it the posh accents which do it for you? i knew a guy once who said he had a major thing for posh accents, secret dirty birds.

Not really to be honest :)

I prefer genuine girls myself, but at this moment in time i take what i can get :$

amymars

Apr 28, 2006
Standish
Dj Britalian said:
Not really to be honest :)

I prefer genuine girls myself, but at this moment in time i take what i can get :$

you had fun, so thats kool. but you shouldnt be like that 'take what I can get' sort of thing. Dont settle for the first offer! Choose wisely. :cool: You seem to have done alright tho!