I thought it only happens in films

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
butty said:
from my experience its the old ones that are the worst mate, they tend to cark it on ya in the middle of the vinegar stroke :shag:

lmao :D :D

and to answer the thread question ~ no, hasnt happened to me , im not a one-night-stand kinda girl . Cant ever imagine me jumping into bed with a complete stranger. Not knocking those who do though, its just not for me :thumbsup:

Surprised Shooms hasn't yet asked his 'Did you wipe your c0ck on the curtains on the way out' question :rolleyes: :p :D

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
Dj Britalian said:
I am struggling to get my head through doors :p

Well its the first time its happend to me & i am 25 :$

She was a chartered accountant living in an apartment in Handforth ;)

Bloody hell gaz your 25. I always thought you was older than me mate :eek:

Would deffo ring her again even if you dont think your suited as its SEX :moonie:

Elev8/Levit8

May 8, 2006
Dj Britalian said:
I thought she was good looking yes :)
But from the conversation we had on the following day i dont think we really connected :(
You could tell the age gap thats for sure :$

f00kin hell... random just-met jollies! good work fella! :thumbsup:
even if you didn't "connect", there's nowt wrong with just being friends who go at it like knives at every opportunity... sounds like a win/win to me! :thumbsup:

On the whole "posh" debate, in my experience with a posh bird it can go one of two ways. They will either be dirty filthy harlots (ace) or preening, stuck-up, high maintenance, "my shit doesn't stink" types (non-ace). Trouble is often you can't tell until you've bought a ticket. I guess for some it's a kick finding out, the uncertainty n'all, but it's not my bag. Give me a straightforward, down to earth lady every time. :thumbsup:

P.S. According to the Viz profanisaurus, the post-coital cleaning your cock off on the curtains is known as the "Zuffle"

amymars

Apr 28, 2006
Standish
Elev8/Levit8 said:
P.S. According to the Viz profanisaurus, the post-coital cleaning your cock off on the curtains is known as the "Zuffle"

I tell you what, you all amaze me......its like a whole education being on here!

Ed

Aug 1, 2002
London
Any itchiness, burning when you pee?

Just thought I'd ask.

Did you feel used mate, I hate it when that happens. Hope you tried her undies on before you left the flat.

amymars

Apr 28, 2006
Standish
Ed said:
Any itchiness, burning when you pee?

Just thought I'd ask.

Did you feel used mate, I hate it when that happens. Hope you tried her undies on before you left the flat.

LOL! seriously, we should all be safe, never risk it, especially not on a one night stand. Get the jonnies out.

And whyyyyyyyyyyy the hell would he wanna try her undies on?!?!?! :|

Ed

Aug 1, 2002
London
amymars said:

LOL! seriously, we should all be safe, never risk it, especially not on a one night stand. Get the jonnies out.

And whyyyyyyyyyyy the hell would he wanna try her undies on?!?!?! :|

Cos its funny. Over your jeans obviously. then send a few photos to your mates.

amymars

Apr 28, 2006
Standish
Shooms said:
Agree with whoever said text her n thank her for a top night - I'd do that... :thumbsup: But then I'm a thoughtful gent ;)

oh shooms, it was me who said that.
But id like to remind you that you didnt text me after we shared that great night together when I was off my head calling you 'my lord' on my knees, saying the shooms prayer. ;)

amymars

Apr 28, 2006
Standish
Ed said:
Yep definitely go for the 'balaclava'.

its so nice to know that in the future a man might be rooting through my underwear drawer to find some of my thongs to try on. I'll make sure I dont keep my fake boobs in there in future.......god knows what would happen :|

Elev8/Levit8

May 8, 2006
amymars said:
I'll make sure I dont keep my fake boobs in there in future.......god knows what would happen :|

I'd prolly stuff each one with garlic & cheese, roll in breadcrumbs, fry till golden brown & serve with crinkle cut chips & a side salad.