errrmmmm wot are them not that green stuff shabbs was drinking :(
dont think i could handle that light weight when it comes 2 alcohol :$

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
K-T said:
errrmmmm wot are them not that green stuff shabbs was drinking :(
dont think i could handle that light weight when it comes 2 alcohol :$

No tbh i think i may be using the wrong name lol :$ but wat i was reffering to was tizer and vodka. I am sure din dan calls em that and they are spot on. :thumbsup:

Andy

Danny

Jul 22, 2002
London, UK
www.ketoloco.com
Liquid E said:
Dannster u are one mo fo of a star mate!

how are yer gunna get there and back ed? have you spoke to anyone? i would but i have no credit on my phone .... its just my car will be full i reckon with andy and a couple of uni mates .... has adj said he wud drive?

Bubbles

Feb 15, 2004
retroandy said:
No tbh i think i may be using the wrong name lol :$ but wat i was reffering to was tizer and vodka. I am sure din dan calls em that and they are spot on. :thumbsup:

Andy

well mayb i might b ok 4 a little one :thumbsup:

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
Danny said:
how are yer gunna get there and back ed? have you spoke to anyone? i would but i have no credit on my phone .... its just my car will be full i reckon with andy and a couple of uni mates .... has adj said he wud drive?

I reckon eddy will drive danny, if not we'll b trainin it wi adj n vic (if theyre not goin int car), but i dont much fancy that :fekked:

dannster said:
LOLOLOL!!! ha ha the Appetizers TM are on ice!!! he he - well looking forward to this now :D

Who's up for contesting in the diagonally challenged olympics :hubba: :D
Sledge is packed, and ready. Not had chance for the panel beaters to fix it but sure it'll last another round of mashender fun. :thumbsup:

lol at Appetizers TM. Didn't realize they where trademarked now bud. Nice 1. :D :thumbsup:

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
dannster said:
LOLOLOL!!! ha ha the Appetizers TM are on ice!!! he he - well looking forward to this now :D

Who's up for contesting in the diagonally challenged olympics :hubba: :D

Not with my recent problems lol. Will leave it to you lot of maniacs :p

Andy

Zaccsta

Nov 24, 2002
Bradford
Right, Ive spoke to Maddox and he's not drivin so me n Ben are gonna have to get train. If Ben cant make, fook it, Ill get train on my own and see ya all there.

Dan, ya the appertizin man who always can, Im a big fan :thumbsup: and if theres any probs at your place we can make it mine, but its a bit far (Bradford).

Wow! Can't fekkin wait noo.