help - this sat's OSA do ...

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Danny

Jul 22, 2002
London, UK
www.ketoloco.com
can anyone possibly point me in the right direction as to other hotels in manchester city centre which may still be available?

ive tried all three city centre premierlodges, travel inn, travelodge, holiday inn etc ... but everyone is now fully booked :eek: :cry: so if anyone knows of any others which theyve previously stayed at which could be an option for us lot, please cud yer let us know ......

cheers

danny :)

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
Danny said:
can anyone possibly point me in the right direction as to other hotels in manchester city centre which may still be available?

ive tried all three city centre premierlodges, travel inn, travelodge, holiday inn etc ... but everyone is now fully booked :eek: :cry: so if anyone knows of any others which theyve previously stayed at which could be an option for us lot, please cud yer let us know ......

cheers

danny :)

Fak me n eddy were gonna get a room at the same place as you lot, they were cheap aswell wernt they, dnt reckon we'll b able 2 do it @ a more expensive 1....bugger

Danny

Jul 22, 2002
London, UK
www.ketoloco.com
*note: dont let biggy see this*

the other option is, as ive already briefly mentioned to adj, is get one other driver after the event to drive back to my pad in loughborough ...... we cud mahke it a ravers haven for the long weekend if everyone was up for it ..... for instance, i cud set the house up for an after hours party for when we all get back, seen as its biggy's 21st .... could be a nice surprise as we cud pretend that we were off somewhere else and bomb it down here where we could have a mash-up for the next couple of days. i know me and my mates are ok for monday off, as is big etc ..... just a suggestion. let us know of any other ideas, as we're a bit fecked now arent we :(

Danny

Jul 22, 2002
London, UK
www.ketoloco.com
The Joker said:
Dunno wot else is planned but will do sum askin around if ya want???

yeah that wud be mint jen, cheers :)

the problem is, is that theres more than likely gunna be a fair few of us .... as ive got 3 mates cumin with me, and then theres about another 8 including cheryl, eddy, adam, vic, biggy etc ....

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
Thats a right idea danny having the weekender at yours. How far away is it n how long does it take 2 get there (& back 2 eddy n adjs end)? i'll work on eddy 2 drive but dnt count on it he'll wanna get messy. Aww how sweet is that idea throwin biggy a surprise do

Vicki!

May 8, 2003
Manchester
Dan try novotel. my internets going well slow tonight n it crases when i try n check availability. i dont think adam wants to drive down to yours mate. but it is great idea. biggy'd love it.

Danny

Jul 22, 2002
London, UK
www.ketoloco.com
Miss C said:
Thats a right idea danny having the weekender at yours. How far away is it n how long does it take 2 get there (& back 2 eddy n adjs end)? i'll work on eddy 2 drive but dnt count on it he'll wanna get messy.

well it'll be one hell of a mad mission thats for sure ..... coz u see, if yer can imagine a kind of triangle, loughborough is at one edge, huddersfield/wakey is at another and manchester is at the other .... and it takes say an hour from hudds to manc, and an hour from hudds to loughborough, but it takes 2 hours from loughborough to manc if you get me ..... :| ;) so basically wot i'm sayin is that, it wud be a mad 1 and a half to 2 hour drive back from denvers to mine .... but the next day or wenever it wud be an hour straight up the M1 for you lot to get home ......

i cud possibly even get my mate joe to drive back here after denvers which wud offer some more seats up for grabbs ..... ideally thou, it wud have to be adam to drive back from denvers if we were gunna pull this off, as the next day/monday he could run everyone back up to hudds in his van. coz u see, if i had to sort the lifts .... i'd have to run you lot up just to come back down again, which wud be another 20 quid in petty money .... i know that biggy wud be well happy chillin down at mine till monday or wenever, coz hes booked monday&tuesday off ...... wud be a mission for deffo, but sumet needs to be sorted dont it .... :(

Vicki!

May 8, 2003
Manchester
dont call it a van!!! haha. nah he'll never do it. his internets broke so he can't say it himself but he def wants to 'get messy at denvers'!!hehe.
could we train it to yours??

Danny

Jul 22, 2002
London, UK
www.ketoloco.com
honey said:
hav u tried the ibys hotel + the dolby hotel

the dolby hotel could be an option .... it is £50 for a room which sleeps 3 making it about £16 per person ..... you have to enquire by phone thou, and i dont have no credit and am shut off from the bloody world down here in loughborough ;) the number is : 01619072277 if you'd like to perhaps give it a ring tomoz vic to see what they could sort out, and if it'd be worth givin em a try .....

i cannot find anything on the 'ibys hotel' ... is that how you spell it?

woody

Danny said:
well it'll be one hell of a mad mission thats for sure ..... coz u see, if yer can imagine a kind of triangle, loughborough is at one edge, huddersfield/wakey is at another and manchester is at the other .... and it takes say an hour from hudds to manc, and an hour from hudds to loughborough, but it takes 2 hours from loughborough to manc if you get me ..... :| ;) so basically wot i'm sayin is that, it wud be a mad 1 and a half to 2 hour drive back from denvers to mine .... but the next day or wenever it wud be an hour straight up the M1 for you lot to get home ......

i cud possibly even get my mate joe to drive back here after denvers which wud offer some more seats up for grabbs ..... ideally thou, it wud have to be adam to drive back from denvers if we were gunna pull this off, as the next day/monday he could run everyone back up to hudds in his van. coz u see, if i had to sort the lifts .... i'd have to run you lot up just to come back down again, which wud be another 20 quid in petty money .... i know that biggy wud be well happy chillin down at mine till monday or wenever, coz hes booked monday&tuesday off ...... wud be a mission for deffo, but sumet needs to be sorted dont it .... :(
theres an travel lodge opp buttys house, i know tiggers stayed there b4 mate
plus its only a few squid in a taxi from town

Danny

Jul 22, 2002
London, UK
www.ketoloco.com
woody said:
theres an travel lodge opp buttys house, i know tiggers stayed there b4 mate
plus its only a few squid in a taxi from town

the nearest travelodge to the centre which still has rooms available is this one:

Macclesfield Adlington 11.6 miles away
Rooms from £30.00*

:S

Danny

Jul 22, 2002
London, UK
www.ketoloco.com
fao: vic and adj ....

some rooms have just come up for grabs at the GMEX1 hotel (where we stayed for the last timeless) ..... they are 52 quid each, but we can easily pile 5 or 6 people in each room ;) i aint got no cash in my bank so i cant book em :( get in touch and we cud possibly grab a couple of room at this hotel ....

Eddy Osborne

Sep 4, 2002
surely danny it takes longer than two hour from manchester to lughborough :eek:

I thought it was by leister uni and from hudds it took me two hours???