help - this sat's OSA do ...

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

woody

Danny said:
the dolby hotel could be an option .... it is £50 for a room which sleeps 3 making it about £16 per person ..... you have to enquire by phone thou, and i dont have no credit and am shut off from the bloody world down here in loughborough ;) the number is : 01619072277 if you'd like to perhaps give it a ring tomoz vic to see what they could sort out, and if it'd be worth givin em a try .....

i cannot find anything on the 'ibys hotel' ... is that how you spell it?
try ibis or ibiz i fink dan

Danny

Jul 22, 2002
London, UK
www.ketoloco.com
Liquid E said:
surely danny it takes longer than two hour from manchester to lughborough :eek:

I thought it was by leister uni and from hudds it took me two hours???

nah, from manchester you can head straight down the M6 and bend round stoke, before going down the A50 to loughborough at junction23 ..... ive done it in 1hr45mins before and that was a friday night at 8'0'clock .... so i reckon it'll be do'able in an hour and a half .....

from the bretton sculpture park junction to loughborough is about 55mins if you go a constant 80 .... goin to leicester is a bit further than lough, and when you get off the M1 it takes about another 20/30 mins to get into leicester (uni etc) whereas loughborough is right on the M1 ....

woody

Danny said:
nah, from manchester you can head straight down the M6 and bend round stoke, before going down the A50 to loughborough at junction23 ..... ive done it in 1hr45mins before and that was a friday night at 8'0'clock .... so i reckon it'll be do'able in an hour and a half .....

from the bretton sculpture park junction to loughborough is about 55mins if you go a constant 80 .... goin to leicester is a bit further than lough, and when you get off the M1 it takes about another 20/30 mins to get into leicester (uni etc) whereas loughborough is right on the M1 ....
can ya car manage a steady 80 fella ha ha
only saying it coz i get my new car on friday and send my ax to the scrapheap in the sky

Danny

Jul 22, 2002
London, UK
www.ketoloco.com
woody said:
can ya car manage a steady 80 fella ha ha

haha, yeah just about ;)

you should have seen the mess it were in on the way to the last hazydayz (well, err i think u did actually) ..... we were stoppin at every chance to bloody fix my back light which kept feckin up , hehe

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
Dan i am foooked for this weekend i reckon mate. I cant take monday off mate. I have taken too many off as it is :cry:

Would love to have the weekend down there but its not gonna happen for me :(

I am gonna have to think of something else i reckon.

Andy :cry:

Danny

Jul 22, 2002
London, UK
www.ketoloco.com
retroandy said:
Dan i am foooked for this weekend i reckon mate. I cant take monday off mate. I have taken too many off as it is :cry:

Would love to have the weekend down there but its not gonna happen for me :(

I am gonna have to think of something else i reckon.
(

well, if theres another driver, i'll be able to sort you a lift anyways ..... sumet will get sorted lad, it always does :)

GRIMMY

Aug 19, 2002
Manchester
get-me.to
Salford Quays is only down the road from manchester centre. It has 2 or 3 hotels. One is holiday inn express and I think the other one I know of (next to beefeater) is Travelodge or Stay Inn, sum shit like that. They may have a room. Try them.

Only 3 squid in a taxi from there to town.

Danny

Jul 22, 2002
London, UK
www.ketoloco.com
nah ... nowt has been sorted as of yet ...... i'm tempted to just get one of my mates to book a premierlodge room for me and my uni mates .... of course a few others could get in it like the last timeless, but if say 10+ try crammin in one room its gunna be a bit mad .....

fao: adj / vic : cud u give us a ring tonite as sumet needs to get sorted, also, could yer get biggy to give us a ring ...... he hasnt really spoke to me about owt as i reckon he thinks weve got a big weekend planned for him, so is bein laid back about it all. i should speak to him and tell him the situation ... then at least he might be able to boojk a room or two at the premierlodge (thats if they havent gone again already :eek: )

Danny

Jul 22, 2002
London, UK
www.ketoloco.com
Danny said:
then at least he might be able to boojk a room or two at the premierlodge (thats if they havent gone again already :eek: )

too late ... all premierlodges in a 30mile radious of manc are now apparently booked ..... :eek: this craps doin my head in, i'm given up now seen as i'm drivin anyway .... tell big he should have got his act together sooner

dannster

VIP Silver Member
Nov 11, 2001
Haydock
www.dannster.com
Right! I wasnt gonna have a masher coz of Mothers day n shit but Can't see everyone strugglin for a place to stay.

F*ck it! Casa Del Dannster Is Operational!

It wont be a King B of a masher for me coz i deffo got to go down me mams about 1 ish next day and i need to be str8 as coz got kids n stuff but I can't see Y we cant party on till the early hours back at mine.

Problem Solved - Come n see yer uncle Dannster :D :thumbsup: :cool:

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
dannster said:
Right! I wasnt gonna have a masher coz of Mothers day n shit but Can't see everyone strugglin for a place to stay.

It wont be a King B of a masher for me coz i deffo got to go down me mams about 1 ish next day and i need to be str8 as coz got kids n stuff but I can't see Y we cant party on till the early hours back at mine.

Your a star fella. Tis appreciated fella. Remind me before friday if ya will about them tunes mate :thumbsup:

Cheers

Andy

dannster said:

And the main man like din dan comes up trumps again. Got a prezzie for ya too dannster so will bring it on sat now. :thumbsup:

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
dannster said:

Dannster We Love YOU... Dannster We Do!!! Tra La La La :love:

Told you it makes sense!!! LoL

S-J xx :love:

Bubbles

Feb 15, 2004
dannster said:

cheers dannster hunny me and lee will b coming if thats ok :thumbsup:
and if ur makeing them vodka and coaks again pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese go easy on the vodka j/k :love:

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
K-T said:
cheers dannster hunny me and lee will b coming if thats ok :thumbsup:
and if ur makeing them vodka and coaks again pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese go easy on the vodka j/k :love:

He he ya want to try the appletizers K-T there the future :D

Andy