Join now

Saysay

VIP Gold Member
Apr 20, 2003
Madchester
www.mixcloud.com
Feck, just heard on the news he's been found dead in his apartment!! :eek:

:crazy:

Heath Ledger is Dead - TMZ.com - Entertainment News, Celebrity Gossip and Hollywood Rumors

38_heath_ledger.jpg

R.I.P :(

Last edited:

amymars

Apr 28, 2006
Standish
R.I.P. Heath.

He always seemed like a very nice guy, (I know that sounds stupid because I didn't know him!) But he was always very sweet in interviews and loved his daughter so so much. What a waste of a great talent. I just hope it wasn't suicide, I would hate to think that he was having a hard time and felt there was no way out.

betty spaghetti

Nov 21, 2006
I dont think he meant to top himself tbh...after reading up about him, he does say in an interview not so long ago that hes been having trouble sleeping and took 2 tablets...but they only worked for an hour. Maybe he wanted a good kip and thought he'd take a double dose or more :| ...dunno

But its sad as fook, feel sorry for the little girl, as if it wont be bad enough growing up in the hollywood/film environment-to only have her dad taken away :(

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
I think it's sad for his friends and family.

I also think it's sad if anyone is in such a dark place that they feel the need to end it all. (if that's what he did).

Jonno

Jul 15, 2001
cleaned the thread up, chill ya boots people people read stuff wrong, take stuff wrong but theres no need to let things swirl out of control like taz on a mission :D
Was there a late night kick off?

People coming back from the pub is surely to blame (that or the parents!).

I'm personally tucked in bed by ten these days :)

Jonno

Jul 15, 2001
Didn't realise he plays the Joker in the next Batman flick (The Dark Knight) - all filming was complete bar post-production shchizz.... the studio is undecided whether to release it or not... was gonna be a 2008 summer blockbuster.
It's gotta be released - The Crow was after all and Gladiator as well.

Plus the studio isn't gonna waste $50m or whatever would be my guess.